Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What About?

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    The miz vs. the Rock build might be good, but I don't see the match being any good at all would it happen.
    The Miz is steadily improving in the ring, and when put in high pressure situations (when he held the WWE Title) he's even better. I'm not saying it'd be the most technical masterpiece, or match of the year, but I think it'd be a good, enjoyable, entertaining match.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by giddy22897 View Post
    The Miz is steadily improving in the ring, and when put in high pressure situations (when he held the WWE Title) he's even better. I'm not saying it'd be the most technical masterpiece, or match of the year, but I think it'd be a good, enjoyable, entertaining match.
    I agree he's improved a lot, hell, he's my favorite wrestler in the WWE right now, but if you put him in the ring with a great like the Rock, I don't see him working too well with him.

Blog Entries
    The miz vs. the Rock build might be good, but I don't see the match being any good at all would it happen.
    Cena vs The Rock isn't going to be a good match either, but it'll still be a great occasion because of the anticipation and buildup.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I'm intrigued. Why do you feel it would be better?
    I'm still waiting.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Cena vs The Rock isn't going to be a good match either, but it'll still be a great occasion because of the anticipation and buildup.
    I think it'll be a good match, Cena performs at his best these type of high anticipated matches (see MITB last year) I think people are really underestimating how good this match could really be.

Blog Entries
    I think it'll be a good match, Cena performs at his best these type of high anticipated matches (see MITB last year) I think people are really underestimating how good this match could really be.
    One could also argue that The Miz steps up his in-ring game in the big matches.
    But I agree, I think people (including myself) are underestimating how god Cena vs Rock could be. I'm not getting my hopes up, so that when the match happens, I'll be pleasantly surprised (I hope!).

Blog Entries
    One could also argue that The Miz steps up his in-ring game in the big matches.
    But I agree, I think people (including myself) are underestimating how god Cena vs Rock could be. I'm not getting my hopes up, so that when the match happens, I'll be pleasantly surprised (I hope!).
    Really, who knows if the match is even a clean finish? There definitely could be some sort of shock in that match, especially since as you said, the Rock is staying the E after this.

Blog Entries
    Really, who knows if the match is even a clean finish? There definitely could be some sort of shock in that match, especially since as you said, the Rock is staying the E after this.
    Trust me, WWE will milk having The Rock in WWE as much as possible, I fully expect the "never before, never again" thing to be just a simple tagline to get people to watch Mania.

Blog Entries
    Trust me, WWE will milk having The Rock in WWE as much as possible, I fully expect the "never before, never again" thing to be just a simple tagline to get people to watch Mania.
    They're dragging it way too far though. Like this whole special thing they're putting on USA before Raw about the "Contrasting lives" of Cena and Rock is just going to be pointless and a waste of TV time.

Blog Entries
    Orton vs Rock would be interesting. Especially considering they were in the same ring back at WM 20. Miz vs Rock might be ok. It would do Miz a big bump for being in a match with The Rock. There are others though I'd rather see face The Rock next year