Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    How about Champions League AUCTION!!!!!!!

    Platini would never allow it,but what if:

    what if the Champions of San Marino,Luxembourg,Faroe Islands,Northern Ireland etc could auction/trade off their Champions League birth,albeit with 4 odd rounds of qualifying,to a big European Heavyweight who missed out? They could earn more dosh or hook-up a few players on loan or get a few academy coaches,players or set up a mandatory annual friendly this way,plus Mr.Platini would be left pulling out his hair,well whatever is left of it.It would add the intreague of will they or won't they.

    Plus having Liverpool,Inter,Roma,Atletico Madrid,Anzhi Makhachkala in the Qualifiers in July would give us something to watch in that non-football period.

  2. #2
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    I agree. lets make an auction. So all the rich teams can make it impossible for the rest. Good Idea I love it. Also I hate soccer. so I love your Idea to completely destroy the competition. well done sir!


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by THECHOSEN1_B-MCINTYRE23 View Post
    I agree. lets make an auction. So all the rich teams can make it impossible for the rest. Good Idea I love it. Also I hate soccer. so I love your Idea to completely destroy the competition. well done sir!
    Could be worse.We could destroy an entire confederation by allowing one of the Oceania members go to the Asia!........oops

  4. #4
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    Platini would never allow it,but what if:

    what if the Champions of San Marino,Luxembourg,Faroe Islands,Northern Ireland etc could auction/trade off their Champions League birth,albeit with 4 odd rounds of qualifying,to a big European Heavyweight who missed out? They could earn more dosh or hook-up a few players on loan or get a few academy coaches,players or set up a mandatory annual friendly this way,plus Mr.Platini would be left pulling out his hair,well whatever is left of it.It would add the intreague of will they or won't they.

    Plus having Liverpool,Inter,Roma,Atletico Madrid,Anzhi Makhachkala in the Qualifiers in July would give us something to watch in that non-football period.
    LOL no, I really don't think Inter make it to an European competition next season

  5. #5
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    Could be worse.We could destroy an entire confederation by allowing one of the Oceania members go to the Asia!........oops
    Yep. taht would be worse.... not wuite but yeah...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead200 View Post
    LOL no, I really don't think Inter make it to an European competition next season
    But thats the beauty of it,Inter or Liverpool could pay a sum to a champion from Faroe Islands or Andorra for a spot,albeit through various qualifying rounds.

    Unfortunately,UEFA killed the UEFA Cup to the point where its deemed irrelevant in some countries,the costs of missing out of the Champions League are like a form of relegation and we live in an era where everybody who's anybody wants to play for "a champions League club''

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.