Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

What Do You Think About JBL?

Please allow me to.........wait what?
    Anyways, crappy joke aside, I was just wondering what you guys thought of JBL? Personally, I loved the guy.(no homo you immature pricks :P) He drew MASSIVE heat, cut some of the best promos ever, was great on commentary and a fantastic worker in the ring. No matter what he did, people hated him. No one felt sorry for him when he "quit". Not a shred of sympathy. Only guys like JBL can make that kind of impact on people; making them forget that he doesn't act this way in real life. IMO, JBL and heel HHH were the most entertaining heels I've seen in the WWE in the past couple of years. This guy seriously needs to come back as either RAW GM or ringside announcer.

Thoughts? Complaints? Opinions? U MADD? Issues?

I loved JBL, and thought the match he had with Rey Mysterio a few years back to see who left WWE was one of the best matches ever. I think he still had some more good years in him, but I also respect the fact that he got out rather than try to stay around too long. It's a shame he didn't hang around as a commentator, though.

JBL was great! I feel he should have been bigger, ecspecially in the pre-cena era, but probably because Evolution was around this couldn't happen.
    He didn't do fancy moves, just bodyslams, punches, throwin the smaller guys (ecspecially Mysterio) and a Clothesline from Hell, but made it look like he acyually hurt them!

And as a commentator....

Need i say more?

Blog Entries
    Yes, JBL was the heel that you loved to hate. The "wrestling god" is one of those rare exceptions that doesn't need the WWE. Who knew before it was publicly acknowledged that he was a wall street genius?
    Last edited by Rich Cranium; 10-30-2010 at 08:39 PM.

I liked JBL when he was in the APA xD

His harassing of illegal immigrants at the Mexico border was one of the funniest things I have ever seen in wrestling. Also loved his drunken promo at the first ECW One Night Stand.

It's a damn shame he's not still behind the commentary table.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Fresh Member
    JBL was great no matter how you look at it.Great worker and did it on some of the worst knees this side of Kevin Nash.People should not forget the work he and Ron Simmons did as APA(they were better than 3D any day of the week in my book),A wrestler's wrestler.

In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. KY jelly your about as funny as a prison rape, as for JBL is is sorely missing. (see what I did there I used KY jelly, prison rape and sorely in the same sentence) Not only is JBL funnier than me but he always kicked ass in the ring. From being in the APA to crashing his car into Cena he was simply one of the BEST and maybe just maybe he is a WRESTLING GOD. U MAD???

I almost forgot one important fact, he had the balls the size of grapefruits.

and he sure didn't like illegals.
    Last edited by IPEEINTHESHOWER; 10-30-2010 at 09:22 PM.
    BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Normal Member
    I'm From N.E.W Jers, where plenty murders occurs
    JBL was fucking awesome, granted he had massive man boobs and wasn't the best wrestler. alot of ppl like to shit on his WWE title reign but thats what the WWE needed, a strong HEEL world champion. its a shame he lost the belt to Cena in like 11 minutes though...
    lol umad?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. KY jelly your about as funny as a prison rape, as for JBL is is sorely missing. (see what I did there I used KY jelly, prison rape and sorely in the same sentence) Not only is JBL funnier than me but he always kicked ass in the ring. From being in the APA to crashing his car into Cena he was simply one of the BEST and maybe just maybe he is a WRESTLING GOD. U MAD???

I almost forgot one important fact, he had the balls the size of grapefruits.

and he sure didn't like illegals.
    Oh yeah. The Nazi thing. I almost forgot about that. Thanks!
    And yes, I got it. BTW, it's K2 Jelly not KY :P