Hybrid View

Midget battle royal may never end.

Here's hoping this never happens on Hulk Hogan's Micro Championship Wrestling:

http://www.kayfabenews.com/midget-ba...dy-eliminated/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by collywog View Post
    Here's hoping this never happens on Hulk Hogan's Micro Championship Wrestling:

http://www.kayfabenews.com/midget-ba...dy-eliminated/
    Good lord :S

Although struggling to see why you posted this in WWE secion.

wierdst wrestling news I have ever heard

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    That is funny as hell.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Good lord :S

Although struggling to see why you posted this in WWE secion.
    its fake mate look around the site

Chris, I know for a fact that your father, Ted Irvine, is a raging Jerichoholic,” Punk said. “Being addicted to Jerichohol is a far more pathetic vice than being addicted to alcohol.”
    Known for his “straight-edge” lifestyle, Punk abstains from all drugs and alcohol — and “especially Jerichohol,” he said.
    “Sure, my father has struggled with a drinking problem,” Punk added. “But at least he has never been a Jerichoholic. That would be a true disgrace to the Punk family.”
    Ted Irvine is reportedly ashamed of his son’s verbal attacks, and has recently re-entered Jerichoholics Anonymous

and also

Hoping to demonstrate that he is an “old-school wrestling fan,” 21-year-old Terry Reid is wearing a WWF t-shirt, unaware that it is a piece of fundraising merchandise from the World Wildlife Fund.
    “I’m more into the stuff from the ‘70s and ‘80s — that was the golden era of wrestling,” says Reid, who is presently sitting fourth-row ringside at a WWE house show and is seemingly unaware of the significance of the panda logo on his chest.
    Reid, who prefers to describe WWE as “The Fed” — insider terminology that refers to the company’s former name, World Wrestling Federation — bought the t-shirt last week at a thrift store near his home Toronto.
    Though he was somewhat puzzled when the store clerk said she was “an animal lover too,” he dismissed the remark as a reference to George Steele.
    Reid also has an NWA t-shirt at home, though he hasn’t figured out that it refers to ‘90s hip-hop group Niggaz With Attitude, not the National Wrestling Alliance.

Hahahaha, I wonder if people started leaving or started chanting "This sucks, This Sucks". Lol

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

this is really cool.. really

Good article.

Although by the name "Kayfabe News" and most of the articles - obviously it is fake