Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Gta V

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I honestly never played the online mode for GTA IV. I don't know if it's the product of being an only child or what, but I'm just all about the single-player. Like, I own hundreds of games that have online features that I've never even bothered utilizing simply because playing with strangers doesn't interest me in the slightest. And everyone tells me how much I'm missing out on, but I just can't be bothered to bring myself to do any of that stuff. It's strange.
    It not strange at all mate, i'm exactly the same. Online competitive play doesn't interest me in the slightest either. I'm a guy who's bought Call of Duty in the past solely for the campaign. When they introduced tacked on multiplayer into one of my favourite series this gen, 'Assassin's Creed' I lost a little respect for it Being the massive achievement whore I am though, I have ventured into competitive online before and it's nothing but 'bang-your-head-against-a-wall' frustration. I just don't get the "playing with strangers" thing either. Why would I want to share my fun with random douches and kids Co-op online is a thing I can get behind though, and can be a lot of fun

That said, I'll be giving the competitive part of GTA V a wide birth, but will have a go at the co-op side

I can't believe that in 5 days I will be playing GTA V on my 360 !!!
    Respect the beard !

Well I have to say that I do enjoy me some GTA, and I can't wait to play sweet number V when it comes out next week!

Keystone Light. Always smooth.

Sunday : Night of Champions
    Monday : RAW
    Tuesday : GTA V

Respect the beard !

Blog Entries
    Well, the early reviews are pretty unanimous. This game is going to rock our socks off.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I'll be one of the nerds lining up in Tesco's at midnight tonight Not long to go!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Well, the early reviews are pretty unanimous. This game is going to rock our socks off.
    Thanks Rockstar!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I'll be one of the nerds lining up in Tesco's at midnight tonight Not long to go!
    I live too far from Tescos to go there myself now
    Plus I'm still waiting for the deposit from my last house to be given back to me, and that's the money I'm going to buy it with

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Thanks Rockstar!
    I see what you did there!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Ya' know... At first I was not so crazy about the game but now that I am watching a little bit of a walkthrough that somebody uploaded on to youtube it seems like something I could play for hours. The controls and the switch between characters just comes off very smooth to me at first glance. Definitely on my list of games to buy!
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I only do that once a year and it's for FIFA. My Uni loan comes next week, so I can wait till then for GTA