Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    Wouldn't putting this thread here imply it was a spoiler? I mean, it was in TNA **Spoiler** thread. I knew what I was getting into when I read it, and I didn't know the finish. So I'm confused here.
    I moved it AND retitled it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I moved it AND retitled it.
    Ok, it makes sense now. I'll just move along. I wasn't here.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hobert matey, a spoiler in the title? Come on. Not everyone knows yet.

Just a warning to everyone that incorrectly labelled and placed spoilers will start to result in infractions/bans once the new points system is in place.
    Wasn't a spoiler it happened Live on PPV, and I posted about 5 or 10 minutes after the match....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Then only way it would and could be a spoiler if people didn't watch or see the title change or wait till Impact and have a huge surprise when they see D-Von with belt!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Wasn't a spoiler it happened Live on PPV, and I posted about 5 or 10 minutes after the match....
    Not everybody is able to watch the ppvs and they wait till the next show to find out what happened.

I am not one of these people, I was reading the spoilers on the home page.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Not everybody is able to watch the ppvs and they wait till the next show to find out what happened.

I am not one of these people, I was reading the spoilers on the home page.
    True as I posted in the next post.... So if someone posted a result of Wrestlemania or Raw or Lockdown or so on as it happening or about 10 to 15 minutes after it happen would it be a spoiler???
    People are watching and the results are usually up 1 to 5 minutes afterwards!!!!

Blog Entries
    Yes it's always a spoiler if you put it in the thread title! Anyway, I sent you a message about it. For everyone else, read this -
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ead**&p=468134

Black Ninja!
    I personally can't order PPV's... but it's TNA so I read spoilers anyway... I'll be avoiding this site until I see the Raw after mania

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Then only way it would and could be a spoiler if people didn't watch or see the title change or wait till Impact and have a huge surprise when they see D-Von with belt!!!
    It isn't so much who can and can't watch as to what Time Zone can and can't watch. I made the mistake once. It is just easier to follow the rules, even if it doesn't make sense. (In this case, I have to agree with Rob on this.) Like it or no, this was a spoiler.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    It isn't so much who can and can't watch as to what Time Zone can and can't watch. I made the mistake once. It is just easier to follow the rules, even if it doesn't make sense. (In this case, I have to agree with Rob on this.) Like it or no, this was a spoiler.
    Agree as well.... Maybe if I post such next time I'll wait till the end of the PPV.... Hopefully pick the most logical place to place the thread... Be it the PPV section or Spoiler or regular thread depending on the news..