Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Normal Member

Repo Game star to TNA?

The host of Repo Games Josh Lewis will appear on Impact wrestling to promote the new series of Repo Games
    And do an angle with one of the wrestlers.

Thoughts??

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This is getting retarded with Spike plugging their shows on TNA. If they did something like this I would want a Deadliest Warrior type thing where they run a simulation match between 2 guys to see who would win the most out of a 1000 matches lol.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    This is getting retarded with Spike plugging their shows on TNA. If they did something like this I would want a Deadliest Warrior type thing where they run a simulation match between 2 guys to see who would win the most out of a 1000 matches lol.
    I know its kinda started to get like the WWE

Quote Originally Posted by TNAFAN727 View Post
    I know its kinda started to get like the WWE
    Difference is WWE use mainstream names to gain viewers. Spike are using TNA to plug their shows to get their other shows viewers. It doesn't really benefit TNA THAT much.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Difference is WWE use mainstream names to gain viewers. Spike are using TNA to plug their shows to get their other shows viewers. It doesn't really benefit TNA THAT much.
    Well I think it does if it means Spike TV are happy at the end of it. But I do think it should fit the demographics. If Spike are promoting some show that the fans have no interest in then the fans will start to get sick of Spike interfering with the show. Would be cool if Repo man is in the crowd, a wrestler makes a problem for him, so at the end of the show you see Repo man taking that wrestlers car.

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by westy View Post
    Well I think it does if it means Spike TV are happy at the end of it. But I do think it should fit the demographics. If Spike are promoting some show that the fans have no interest in then the fans will start to get sick of Spike interfering with the show. Would be cool if Repo man is in the crowd, a wrestler makes a problem for him, so at the end of the show you see Repo man taking that wrestlers car.
    That was kinda a good idea i might want to see something like that
    happen to Bully Ray.

I have no clue who that is nor have i ever heard of that show before! So i don't care at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I have no clue who that is nor have i ever heard of that show before! So i don't care at all.
    I never heard of it either. Had to go on Spike TV website to see what it was. It really is a show with a repo man in. He looks big, so it could be interesting to see this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    U cared enough to reply. O nevamind u just wanna up your posts