Taz/Brock Lesnar/Taker Comment

Guys. I've just watched the newest iMPACT! and on this scene, where the Pope was walking with a casket Taz said something like this: I hope it's not som Bad Ass looking to take out MMA guy. Is TNA making fun of WWE yet another time?

More like promoting. That is just saying that WWE performers have balls big enough to stand up to other performers outside of their company. But TNA obviously admire him because he said that exactly when Pope came out, and didn't exactly bash him in the slightest. But WWE will find a way to get them back some how like how they got Hogan by using Big Show as their mouth piece.

TNA Desperate for attention
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Blog Entries
    It's always being done. Potshots taken against a rival company although as you stated this was not really negative at all.

When I heard that comment, I did laugh.

I shook my head afterwards. But like Rich Cranium said, it wasn't negative.

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. When your the top dog in a profession everyone is trying to do whatever they can to catch up. Anything goes including cheap shots, backstabbing, stealing talent. TNA is up against a well oiled machine that is not breaking down anytime soon no matter how much some people want it to. You see, if Vince takes cheap shots at TNA he would be implying they are a threat and clearly they are not. I seriously doubt Vince has ever seen one episode of impact ever. I'm not saying he doesn't have people that do it for him but I think you get the idea. TNA must do better, it is TIME to put up or shut up. I want them to succeed so much but deep down in my heart I feel its only a matter of time before TNA is in the wwe archives. That would be a sad day for pro rasslin fans. Vince wouldn't buy them because they are a threat he would buy them because he could.

infinite wisdom
    You don’t have to explain something you never said.

I see that TNA is taking little shots at WWE, maybe trying to show that they can do some good work, like they for example commented Nexus (Kaz actually). TNA for now won't be as big as WWE, such a worldwide company, but I hope someday they will be so though that they will beat, just for one time, in PPV buyrate or rating of impact vs. raw, because maybe just maybe Vince would give up this PG thing and start to do something to make people watch WWE. Since he bought WCW he can do anything he want, because WWE is international, for example, in my country, Poland, the only wrestling you can watch in TV is WWE, you won't get ROH or at least TNA and that sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ari94 View Post
    I see that TNA is taking little shots at WWE, maybe trying to show that they can do some good work, like they for example commented Nexus (Kaz actually). TNA for now won't be as big as WWE, such a worldwide company, but I hope someday they will be so though that they will beat, just for one time, in PPV buyrate or rating of impact vs. raw, because maybe just maybe Vince would give up this PG thing and start to do something to make people watch WWE. Since he bought WCW he can do anything he want, because WWE is international, for example, in my country, Poland, the only wrestling you can watch in TV is WWE, you won't get ROH or at least TNA and that sucks.
    Impact vs Raw? Huh....I heard of that failure.....

Now its Impact vs Superstars. Don't know which is winning :\

And that's sad. I watched maybe one episode of Superstars. Why the hell people care about Superstars or NXT and don't care about iMPACT!. I mean you don't have to love it and shit on WWE. For me it won't compete for now with RAW, but it should at least have as much viewers as SD! Why thed don't?! WHY?

And there's me wanting SD to hae more viewers than Raw..
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling