Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I loved this game sooo much but no one i know as ever heard of it

Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    What are some awesome games that are underrated by the masses or games you thought were freaking wonderful but everyone else hated it?

For me, it has to be One Piece: Grand Battle for the PS2. I thought that game was fun to play being a fan of the One Piece series but hardly ever gets a mention by most people.
    I agree, Grand battle was an awesome game, the only problem was that they should have had more characters.

Two of my favorite games on xbox are Gundam dynasty warriors 2 and 3, their awesome games for fans of the gundam series but I don't know anyone thats actually played them
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Rolling Ronnie on PC floppy disk - circa 1992..........

Polly likes vintage....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly-Pablo View Post
    Rolling Ronnie on PC floppy disk - circa 1992..........

Polly likes vintage....
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I hated SVR 08. It was real bad...it had nearly no updates from 07, and the changes that did happen were taking steps back. That was the game they took GM mode out, their Career storyline was trash, and the graphics stayed the same. I think they did have some new hair styles and attires, and they did have a much larger roster, bringing in ECW, but it was still a pretty trashy game.

Between the masterpiece that was 07, and the introduction to Road to Wrestlemania with 09, this game is pretty much the middle child.

I hated it.
    I always thought of SVR 08 as being alright but the career mode ruined anything liking I had for the game. Career mode was awfully long and the fact that you had to keep on going through the same storylines made it even more repetitive. The only thing that gave me interest in the game was GM Mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Having never played SvR 07 and 08 untill recently, (like really recently, these last couple of weeks) I've got say I enjoyed 08 A HELL OF LOT more than 07. 07 feels clunky as hell, 08 had a lot more fluidity to it.
    07 was the first game I started playing in the SVR franchise. In fact, I started playing it before I even got into wrestling. It may be the reason I started getting into it. There was just something about it...yeah the graphics and presentation sucked, but it just had this nostalgia feel to it. Plus it had a fantastic soundtrack too, it was just so memorable. Anytime you hear one of the songs from that soundtrack, you're reminded if SVR 07.

Smackdown vs Raw 2007 may be the closet game we have left of WWE in it's most popular stage, or at least the time of WWE that most people can agree was one of the bests.

Computer Solitaire.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    07 was the first game I started playing in the SVR franchise. In fact, I started playing it before I even got into wrestling. It may be the reason I started getting into it. There was just something about it...yeah the graphics and presentation sucked, but it just had this nostalgia feel to it. Plus it had a fantastic soundtrack too, it was just so memorable. Anytime you hear one of the songs from that soundtrack, you're reminded if SVR 07.

Smackdown vs Raw 2007 may be the closet game we have left of WWE in it's most popular stage, or at least the time of WWE that most people can agree was one of the bests.
    Well, I will agree you that the soundtrack is pretty damn good!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Computer Solitaire.
    Shit brah, that game is like The Beatles compared to computer Hearts.

Minesweeper gets a fair amount of schtick too, but mostly from people who don't know about clicking both mouse buttons at the same time over the numbers.

Blog Entries
    Half life series, and the civilization series.