Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I wouldn't say it was underrated, but for some reason I seem to be the only person who really enjoyed it. Black OPs...I don't know, Black OPs was my FAVORITE Call of Duty game. It had the BEST graphics, some of the best maps I've ever played on, all good sized with a good atmosphere, and some of the coolest features.

The only thing I disliked about it was the point system, and even that wasn't too bad at all. It was the BEST Call of Duty game I've played so far, and for some reason everyone doesn't like it.

Oh well, more for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I wouldn't say it was underrated, but for some reason I seem to be the only person who really enjoyed it. Black OPs...I don't know, Black OPs was my FAVORITE Call of Duty game. It had the BEST graphics, some of the best maps I've ever played on, all good sized with a good atmosphere, and some of the coolest features.

The only thing I disliked about it was the point system, and even that wasn't too bad at all. It was the BEST Call of Duty game I've played so far, and for some reason everyone doesn't like it.

Oh well, more for me.
    Really?. I enjoyed it and pretty much everyone i know loved it also! Alot of my mates who have MW3 still go back and play Black Op's

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    svr 08
    I hated SVR 08. It was real bad...it had nearly no updates from 07, and the changes that did happen were taking steps back. That was the game they took GM mode out, their Career storyline was trash, and the graphics stayed the same. I think they did have some new hair styles and attires, and they did have a much larger roster, bringing in ECW, but it was still a pretty trashy game.

Between the masterpiece that was 07, and the introduction to Road to Wrestlemania with 09, this game is pretty much the middle child.

I hated it.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Really?. I enjoyed it and pretty much everyone i know loved it also! Alot of my mates who have MW3 still go back and play Black Op's
    Well I'm glad some people do, because everyone that I know says it sucked. I think I even remember somebody posting it in the Worst Games thread.

I hated SVR 08. It was real bad...it had nearly no updates from 07, and the changes that did happen were taking steps back. That was the game they took GM mode out, their Career storyline was trash, and the graphics stayed the same. I think they did have some new hair styles and attires, and they did have a much larger roster, bringing in ECW, but it was still a pretty trashy game.

Between the masterpiece that was 07, and the introduction to Road to Wrestlemania with 09, this game is pretty much the middle child.

I hated it.
    Having never played SvR 07 and 08 untill recently, (like really recently, these last couple of weeks) I've got say I enjoyed 08 A HELL OF LOT more than 07. 07 feels clunky as hell, 08 had a lot more fluidity to it.

Well I'm glad some people do, because everyone that I know says it sucked. I think I even remember somebody posting it in the Worst Games thread.
    Wow really?. someone posted it in the worst game thread, that's very harsh! Well we like it anyways!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    Not to familiar with PES games. I have to give this game a play though.

Another game I feel is very underrated is The Warriors game.

YES!!!!!!! I loved the warriors game....almost as much as the movie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Most people I know liked it also, but I'm still amazed that people still refer to MW2 for online play.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I really like the original maps on MW2, but when I go on to play it, I always get the downloaded maps, or some douchebags are hacking the game. There's always these messages that pop up on the screen, and it's pretty distracting too. Really annoying.

Right now I'm actually replaying the MW3 storyline for the first time since it came out.

Breakdown for the original XBox

Thousand Arms for PS1
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.