X Division vs WWE idea

Not sure if this is just rumour or if it will ever materialise. The WWE doing some kind of lightweight, cruiser weight show.

TNA fans can be proud of the X division and it's wrestlers. But the WWE has a great opportunity to pick up some amazing small guys if they were to start a new show.

I fear that TNA may miss out if they wait any longer to bring back Amazing red, Jay Lethal, Generation Me.

I guess we can count ourselves lucky that the WWE only really focuses on male single competitors.

I think TNA beats the WWE hands down with it comes to tag-teams, women s wrestling and the cruiser-weights.

If WWE jump on board with the idea of doing this show, then TNA could be in trouble.

Blog Entries
    WWE Had the Light Heavyweight title before TNA Existed. It isn't a new idea.
    WCW Had the Cruiserweight title too.

WWE made a mistake getting rid of the Light Heavyweight title, they were just too overwhelmed with having 2 world titles and obviously felt shitty getting rid of the WCW Belt.

I wouldn't be worried about your smaller competitors getting picked up, I'd be worried about your tag-teams. WWE is on a tag-team head hunt NOW, the cruiserweight show has plenty of time to materialise.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Westy, Everytime I see your sig Im like O.O ...

To me its not like i especially want to see a lightweight division in the wwe, but I want to see great wrestling. If the lighweight division gives great wrestling, but also great promo's/entertainment, then Im in.
    Wait for the next time...

''If You Know What I Mean''

Thank You Edge and HBK!

Beer! Money!

Quote Originally Posted by daverende5 View Post
    Westy, Everytime I see your sig Im like O.O ...

To me its not like i especially want to see a lightweight division in the wwe, but I want to see great wrestling. If the lighweight division gives great wrestling, but also great promo's/entertainment, then Im in.
    Do you think I should change my sig?

Quote Originally Posted by westy View Post
    Do you think I should change my sig?
    Its fairly disturbing all the same haha

OT: I don't think it matters at the moment TNA simply hasn't room for all the talent expect more releases soon.

Blog Entries
    I don't expect the show to get higher ratings than TNA for long. I'm guessing it will be like Superstars, where they don't have many good storylines, and just pointless matches. TNA actually has storylines behind the X Division.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Unless the WWE gets guys people want to watch then the show will just be another superstars. But Lethal and Gen. Me are with ROH now, and Gen. Me quit for not getting used not released. I think if Gen Me just stayed around for a bit longer than they would've been tag champs since the tag division was crowded when they were there.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

How would WWE have this lightweight show? Will they travel with the other crews? Will they just have lightweights go at it as a dark match thats filmed then telecast later on the wwe network? Or would they possibly have a venue dedicated to lightweights?
    I think WWE should look at having FCW on their network before a lightweight show, or maybe that is what this is, FCW and lightweights putting on high spot matches to fill in around the development talent.
    Also if this lightweight show was really happening, I dont think they would have let Peter Orlov leave FCW.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Melevolent 27 View Post
    How would WWE have this lightweight show? Will they travel with the other crews? Will they just have lightweights go at it as a dark match thats filmed then telecast later on the wwe network? Or would they possibly have a venue dedicated to lightweights?
    I think WWE should look at having FCW on their network before a lightweight show, or maybe that is what this is, FCW and lightweights putting on high spot matches to fill in around the development talent.
    Also if this lightweight show was really happening, I dont think they would have let Peter Orlov leave FCW.
    I figure it will be taped before Raw or Smackdown..... or maybe a once a month studio/arena taping...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Most likely it want be that big of a deal, as long as there are talent that weighs less the 230-225.... Then WWE could probably eye some talent on the indy scene and Mexico and Japan and Europe...

I see no reason it wouldn't and couldn't co-exist, as long as there are certain stars...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???