Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Blog Entries

Josh King: Welcome everybody to EWNCW Warzone! I'm Josh King with my partner Bryan Thomas and I know you're pretty excited for tonight's show, aren't you?

Bryan Thomas: Well, they call me the “Bry-Man” and indeed I am, because tonight we have two main events instead of one, Josh, and one of them is a novelty that will accompany us from now on!

King: That's it! In our first main event, the TWE showcase will feature a championship match,as Mr. Smyth defends the IronFist Championship against Sagittarius Blue, and it will be a No DQ match!

Thomas: And after that, itis the debut of Open Fight Night! Yes, one of the superstars of the EWNCW roster will have the chance to challenge whoever he wants to face in the company.

King: I'm told that the challenged has to compete in EWNCW, so the TWE guys can't be challenged, as they already have a showcase of their own.

Thomas: Fair enough. Still, I'm pumped up for who's going to be the first one to issue that open challenge.

King: Indeed, but there are matches coming first, and we open the show with the Inferno one.

Thomas: Yeah, and we debut a ring announcer, Walter Ellis!

*Mainly a negative reaction for Rose*

Walter Ellis: The following match is set for one fall!! Introducing first, from Dallas, Texas, Joooooooohnnnyyyyyyyyyyy Rooooooooooooooooseeeeeeee !!!!

Thomas: You've gotta love JoRo, man!

King: But he hasn't been lucky in his attempt of capturing the Inferno Ignition belt, losing both the title match at Bred for Combat and was eliminated from the tournament by KJ Punk.

Thomas: He'll bounce back!

*Mixed reaction for Rain*

Ellis: And his opponent, from Springfield, Massachusetts, he is the man they call Raaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiinnnn!!!!!

Thomas: A strange superstar this Rain.

King: He's had a bit of luck last edition of Inferno, when he picked up the victory against Raden Blaine thanks to the presence of Grind Bastard.

Thomas: He did his job. Blaine took the eyes off of the prize and Rain capitalized.

JoRo = Morrison / Rain = Drew Mac. Start at 2:12, stop at 11:46

King: Rose thought he had it there, but Rain's foot was under the ropes.

Thomas: Still, JoRo is going to make it.

*Rose grabs Rain's arm to help him go back to vertical base, and Irish whip him to the opposite corner. Rain bounces back and Rose charges with a clothesline, but Rain ducks and starts throwing rights to Rose. Rose retaliates and both contenders are back in the middle of the ring, exchanging blows*

Rose
    Rain
    Rose
    Rain
    Rose
    Rain
    Rose
    Rain

*Neither of them is able to get the advantage. All of a sudden, there is a commotion as Ano Doom goes down the arena steps.*

Thomas: Yes! The Destruction Machine from the Netherworld is ready for some action!

King: Why are you happy? This guy doesn't belong here!

Thomas: He's sending a message, Josh, no matter if it's Inferno, Warzone or whatever show, he is going to dominate EWNCW!

*Both contenders have stopped attacking each other and they are focusing their attention on Doom, who has entered the ring. There is a pause as the three stare at each other. Rain and Rose slightly nod and they charge, but they are taken down by a huge double clothesline. The referee calls for the bell.*

*Ding, ding, ding*

Ellis: Due to outside interference, this match is ruled a no contest.

*Meanwhile in the ring, Doom has been stomping on both Rose and Rain. When he seems satisfied, he picks Rose up and places him in position for the Cold Blooded Murder. Not happy with that, he also picks up Rain, and sets him for a dual finisher.*

King: Please, don't do that!

Thomas: Like he gives a fuck about your opinion, Josh. He'll just take you and make a triple Cold Blooded Murder!

*Doom puts both wrestlerson his shoulders and yells like mad before hitting Cold Blooded Murder. Both Rain and Rose are down and out. Doom roars again and leaves the ring, then proceeds upstairs the way he came from. Paramedics run down the ramp to check on Rose and Rain.*

Thomas: What an exhibition by Doom. I love this fella!

King:
    That was uncalled for and you know it.

Thomas: Don't be a sissy, Josh, it's called domination wherever you freaking go!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries

*People dislike Montoya and Rodríguez and they let them know*

Ellis:This match is set for one fall and it is a tag team match. Introducing first, accompanied to the ring by Alexis de la Rosa, they are the team of Julio Montoya and Esteban Rodríguez, The Mexicaaaan Nightmareeeees!

King: Welcome back to Warzone, this is time for some Brutality, as the Mexican Nightmares face Cirque du Freak next.

Thomas: You've gotta love both teams, but the Nightmares are on fire lately, kicking the asses of Fuegos Artificales and The Bloodstone Empire and now challenging Mixed Emotions for the Grand Championship.

King: That will be a hell of a match, no doubt, as not only those two are participating, but The Sexiest Alpha Males are also involved.

*Chorus of boos for these two*

Ellis: And their opponents, the team of Twisted and Slither, Cirqueeeeeeee du Freaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!!

King: These two scare me.

Thomas: Man up, Josh! They are as dangerous as the Jimmy of Twilight, who is not a vampire, is a fairy.

King: These two are real.

Thomas: So what? You want some garlic? A cross? Holy water?

*King blushes.*

Mexican Nightmares = Los Guerreros / Cirque du Freak = Kurt and Chris. Start at 1:17, stop at 9:45.

*Rodríguez follows that elbow with a bulldog, and goes for a quick cover.*

1!

2!

NO!

*Slither kicks out. Rodríguez grabs him and takes him near the corner to tag Montoya in. Esteban holds Slither so Julio can kick him in the mid section. Slither bends over and Montoya takes him to the center of the ring, setting his opponent for the jumping DDT he calls the Montoya DDT and nails it to perfection.*

Thomas: Brilliant execution! This one is over

1!

2!

2,99999999 NO!

Thomas: That was a slow count!

*Montoya can't believe he didn't get three, so he starts arguing with the ref, turning his back on Slither. The ref threatens Montoya with a disqualification, but Julio keeps arguing, long enough for Slither to recover and clubbing his opponent on the head. The motion makes Montoya's head crash with the referee's, and both are down. Twisted immediately enters the ring for a two on one beatdown, but Rodríguez quickly follows, raining punches on Slither. Then both twins turn his attention to Rodríguez, double teaming him with kicks and punches. Then Cirque du Freak Irish whip Esteban into the ropes, but the Mexican superstar grabs them, avoiding bouncing back towards his opponents, to no avail, as they charge and double clothesline him over the top rope. Twisted goes out of the ring to take care of the fallen Rodríguez.*

King: Cirque du Freak turned the tables with some luck and underhanded tactics, things aren't looking good for the Mexican Nightmares.

*Slither has turned his attention to Montoya, who was trying to recover with the help of the ropes. Slither comes to him with big rights to the head, before kicking him in the gut. He then places Montoya into position for a powerbomb, the finisher he calls the Overkill (three consecutive powerbombs). As he has Montoya ready for the first one, Alexis de la Rosa enters the ring and prevents Slither to hit the finisher by positioning herself in the place Montoya should hit the ring, pleading Slither not to do it. Slither quickly turns around and hits the move, despite Alexis's efforts not to. But instead of going for the second powerbomb, he turns his attention to her, threatening to do the same to de la Rosa. She drops to her knees, begging him for mercy. When Slither is close enough, Alexis hits him with a low blow.*

King: That was nasty!

Thomas: My own balls hurt.

King: Too much information.

*Slither is bending in great pain, he turns around only to eat a Julio DDT! Montoya goes for the cover, and Alexis tries to wake the referee up. When the official sees the pinning predicament, he starts the slow count.*

1!

*Twisted tries to enter the ring, but Rodríguez is grabbing him by the foot.*

2!

*De la Rosa has come down the ring, grabs Twisted free foot and she and Esteban manage to take Twisted down.*

3!

Ding, ding, ding!

Ellis: Here are your winners, The Mexican Nightmares!

King: They were lucky with the help of Alexis de la Rosa in this one.

Thomas: It was Slither's fault to begin with, he knocked the ref out, and both teams took advantage, don't forget that.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Thomas: It is time for the EWNCW Bolt!

King: You mean Volt, don't you?

Thomas: I mean Usain Bolt! As fast as he is you go back to the past and relive an epic moment of EWNCW history!

King: As bad as the Bolt comparison is, the moment chosen for tonight isn't. We have the most controversial night of EWNCW history, when Kevin Matthews fought Tommy Thunder for the World Heavyweight Championship, with Matthews career on the line.

CP: Welcome back folks!! It’s now time for our blockbuster main event!! There has been tension between these two over the last few weeks, but tonight, they’re on opposite sides, and it’s every man for himself and no teams!! The title is on the line, there is also a contract on the line for Thunder, and Matthews is fired is he loses!! Here we go!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-RmUB7YyHQ

CP: Tommy Thunder comes out first to a very big reception from the crowd,and the smile on his face says it all!! This is his first ever WorldHeavyweight title shot!! Can he do it?!

CP: And here comes the champion, ‘The Instant Classic’ Kevin Matthews!! The crowd are less than happy to see him, but he doesn’t seem to care at all as he makes his way down the ramp and into the ring. We’re all ready for this title match so here we go!!

*Nightwolf appears on the tron*

N: Oh, hey guys!! Just to spice things up. I’m now making this a no DQ match!! Anything goes!! Have fun!! HA HAAAA!!

CP: DAMN!! If the occasion itself wasn’t enough, this one’s now a no DQ match!!

CP: My God what a match!! And Tommy Thunder has won the EWNCW title!! This place has exploded!! Kevin Matthews will have to leave EWNCW!! He’s fired!!! Thunder is celebrating in the ring as we have to end yet another excellent Rage folks… oh no, wait…

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries

CP: Well it’s our GM, let’s see what more he has to say!!

*Nightwolf comes out with a piece of paper in hand. He passes Kevin Matthews on the ramp and he can be heard saying ‘See ya Kevin!’ with a broad smile on his face. He climbs into the ring to join Thunder*

N: Well done Thunder, well done!! Kevin, don’t forget to close the door behind ya my friend, because you’re fired!! HA HAAAA!!

*crowd cheer*

N: Now seeing as I gave you a shot at the title tonight Thunder, how about you repay the faith!! I know that you’re another of the EWNCW talents that these recent rumours have been about, and I also know that now that you’re the champ, that you want to stay and celebrate with your VIP’s!! So I have here with me a brand new long term contract for ya!! So how about you be my little lap dog, as I know you are, and sign this for me!!

*Thunder looks around, at the crowd. He turns back to Nightwolf, and the mic picks him up saying ‘I’m not your lapdog!’. He exits the ring, grabs his International title and a mic.*

TT: If you think for one second that I’m going to be your “lapdog” as you say, then you have another thing coming punk!!

*The crowd cheer. GM Nightwolf isn’t happy with Thunder’s as he scowls at the new champ.*

N: You want to play hardball do ya?! Well you’re signing this tonight no matter what buddy!! And this guy is going to help me do it!!

*DJ Black jumps the rail and tries to blindside Thunder, but he’s able to drill him with the world title! He then starts taking apart the announce table, before setting Black up. He then hits his finisher. Black lies motionless*

TT: Not today buster!!

*Thunder jumps the rail with his 2 titles and heads up into the crowd as the GM looks on in disbelief*

TT: Now there is one important thing we need to do first before we move on. Matthews, I notice you’re still down there, and it’s just aswell!! That was one hell of a match brother, but I think that all these people here, my VIP’s have a song they want to sing to you, and it goes a little something like this…”

*crowd chant this song endlessly as Matthews slinks up the ramp with a scowl on his face*

TT: “That’s right!! Bye bye!! See ya soon!! Now, onwards. You know what people, winning this title right here is the proudest moment of my career, and I have all of you to thank for it. Without my VIP’s, I would NEVER have achieved this. And now, I’m a dual champion here in EWNCW!!

*Crowd cheer and chant ‘Tommy Thunder’*

“Now before we close the show here, and I know we’re running over, but I’m the champion and I can do whatever the hell I want!!

*crowd cheer*

I want to address a very important subject. There are a lot of rumours flying around recently regarding my future with this company, and here I am here tonight being offered a brand new contract with the company. But here’s the thing. It’s being offered to me by that man right there. I have zero. ZERO respect for you Nightwolf. You’re just a bitter low life, who couldn’t handle being fired by Irken a couple of months ago. And the last few weeks you’ve been tormenting the Inferno roster. How can I work for a guy like that?! And what’s more, as much as it pains me to say, you’ve made a BIG mistake in firing Kevin Matthews. He’s one hell of a worker, and the fact that you’re letting him go just goes to show the lack of ambition that you have for this brand and this company!!

*crowd pop for this as Nightwolf looks livid in the ring.*

TT: Now, I’ve always seen myself as an EWNCW original, and I’ll always be that no matter what. EWNCW made me what I am right now before you, and I will never forget that.

*crowd clap in appreciation*

The rumours state that I’m leaving this company. I’ve had a good run here, and I’m now the holder of two titles!! And when one has achieved every goal there is to achieve in a company, one has to ask himself, what’s next? What more is there to achieve here for me? Why not go and play my trade elsewhere?

*a shot of Nightwolf is shown, and he can be heard shouting ‘Don’t you dare!! You hear me?! Don’t you dare!!’*

TT: And what better way to leave a company, than as not only a champion, but a DUAL champion!! Hell, I could waltz right on out of here right now with these titles, and take them elsewhere just like a certain Japanese man did not so long ago!! And you know what? Right now, that doesn’t seem like such a bad idea to me!!”

*crowd boo slightly, as Nightwolf is shown looking less than pleased. He can be heard shouting ‘Don’t you dare you son of a bitch!!’*

“Now the million dollar question I hear you all asking is… Am I staying, or am I leaving? I’ve had an unbelievable run here, and I will be forever thankful for you and everybody backstage for that. When I started out here, I thought I was EWNCW for life. But to that I say, don’t count your chickens, because the only thing that’s for sure about Thunder…is…..”

*He pauses and takes another look across the arena as the fans chant ‘please don’t go’. Thunder looks emotional and seems to be close to tears as he mouths ‘thank you’*

……. The only thing that’s for sure about Thunder, is that nothing’s for sure…..”

*Thunder continues through the crowd. He stops at the top of the stairs, takes a look at his 2 titles, then a look around at the stunned crowd, before giving a short salute, and leaves the arena with an emotional look on his face*

CP: Oh my God. Did he just leave with the International title AND the World Heavyweight title?!?! Did we just witness Tommy Thunder leave EWNCW?! 2 of our top superstars have just left the company!! I don’t know what to say folks. We have to end the show there, so tune in to EWNCW through the week for more updates on this situation. And of course, tune in for Inferno on Thursday. Goodnight.
    Thomas: A year and a half has passed since this, and it is still as emotional and controversial as it was back then.

King: No doubt about it, Thunder stirred a hornet's nest, and if anyone didn't know Rage by that time, I'm damned sure they did after this.

Thomas: And speaking of Rage, we'll have Rage match after the break.

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    King: Welcome back folks, and as my partner said before the break, it is Rage time now, and what a match we have, the battle of the Pennsylvanians, as Chris Divine takes on Jman.

Thomas: Two colossal competitors like these two one on one? I'm in!

*Massive heat for Divine, who doesn't care*

Ellis: This match is set for one fall! Introducing first, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, he is Chris, “Soooooooo Fiiiiiine”, Diviiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!!!!

Thomas: Being so fine as Divine is, no doubt he will win this one.

King: I won't be so sure, Jman is a hell of an athlete, and he'll put an A match.

Thomas: Divine is always A+, Josh.

*People erupt in cheers for Jman, who salutes the crowd.*

Ellis: And his opponent, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, he is JJJJJJJMaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!

King: This is a great moment for Jman to prove he is a worthy number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship by facing such a challenge as Chris Divine here.

Thomas: And Divine will prove Jman a fluke.

Chris “So Fine” Divine= Rock / Jman = Angle. Start at 1:38, stop at 7:00

*Divine has locked the Sharpshooter tight, but Jman won't surrender that easily. He manages to relief the pain by standing on his hands, and desperately trying to reach the ropes. But Divine won't let his prey escape, and increases the pressure, therefore, Jman's advances are short and slow. However, in a burst of rage (no pun intended) and pain, Jman lets out a roar and advances two big hand-steps, getting really close to the ropes, but still unable to find salvation. Seconds pass and the first attempt to grab the ropes is fruitless. For some more time, Jman seems to be about to tap, but gathering the last of his strenght he manages to grab the ropes! Divine doesn't let go until the ref gets to the four count. Divine starts arguing with the referee while Jman uses the ropes to get up to his feet. However, as soon as he's back to a vertical base, Divine clotheslines him over the top rope to the outside.*

Thomas: Things looking good for Divine right now, will he capitalize?

*Divine wastes no time and goes to the outside, grabbing Jman and putting him into position for a reverse DDT on the floor. Jman is out cold and Divine smiles, as the referee counts two. Suddenly, a masked fan produces a sign that reads:

Quote Originally Posted by Fan sign
    DIVINE IS A CHUMPERINO.
    Divine grabs the sign and tears it to pieces. The fan starts yelling and arguing with Divine, up to the point where he jumps the barrier to face Divine, but just says “Turn around” Divine complies an he eats “Good match, let's go eat”, Jman's superkick finish. The fan goes back to his place as the ref has counted to five.*

King: Jman has turn the tide here and it looks that this one may be over.

Thomas: Blatant interference by that fan!

King: Like you care when someone interferes on behalf of one of your favs.

*The ref has counted to seven as Jman manages to roll Divine in the ring. The number one contender catches his breath as the ref counts to eight, and the nine comes simultaneously with Jman's return to the squared circle. He crawls towards Divine and hooks the leg.*

1!

2!

3!

Ding, ding, ding!

Ellis: Here's your winner, Jmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnn!!!!

King: One simple mistake can make you lose the match. Divine had it here but in the end Jman wins.

Thomas: It is that fan's fault. Who the hell thinks he is to interrupt this match?

*The camera shows the fan,who is celebrating. Then, he takes off his mask to reveal TDA under it.*

Thomas: TDA, you weasel!

*TDA smiles and says: Divine's a chumperino” before winking to the camera*

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    King: Welcome back, folks, we've had an exciting night, and we still have our double main event to come!

Thomas: Absolutely, Josh,and now we're ready to see Mr. Smyth defend his TWE IronFist championship against Sagittarious Blue!

*A warm welcome to Blue from the Warzone*

King: Here comes one ofthe most promising superstars in TWE, Sagittarious Blue.

Thomas: He thinks that being a rock star will help you go to places. Wrong! This Jimmy can't do shit against a fine man like Mr. Smyth.

King: I'm betting for him tonight.

Thomas: Waste of money.

*Deafening boos for the TWE IronFist champion*

Thomas: The safe bet here is the champ. He is ruthless, something that suits him in this kind of matches. Together with his intelligence and ambition, this man will go far in EWNCW.

King: Tonight has a good stepping stone in Blue to prove himself. Let's go to Walter Ellis with the official introductions:

Ellis: The following match is a no DQ match set for one fall, and it is for the TWE IronFist championship! Introducing first the challenger, from Athens, Geogia, Sagittariuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueee!!!

*Loud cheers for Sag-Blue*

Ellis: And his opponent, from Birmingham, England, he is the current, reigning TWE IronFist Champion, Miiiiiisteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Smyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyth!!

*Fans hate the guts out of the champ.*

Mr Smyth = Orton / Blue =Sheamus. Start at 1:56 / Stop at 9:48

Thomas: Smyth has it here!

1!

2!

2,99999999 NO!

Thomas: What?

King: Not yet!

*Mr. Smyth can't believe his eyes, but still he recovers quick from the shock and helps his opponent to his feet, lifting him up for a fireman's carry, but Blue manages to escape and as he falls to the mat, he low blows Smyth.*

Thomas: Why did he do that? Smyth ain't a lawyer!

King: But he is a ruthless businessman and deserves it as much as a lawyer.

*Smyth falls to his knees and that's the moment Blue uses to hit a Shining Wizard, then goes for the cover*

1!

2!

2,999999999999 NO!

King: That was close!!!

Thomas: Still, not good enough!

*Blue rolls out othe ring and goes to grab something from underneath the ring. He takes a table and slides it into the ring under the bottom rope, and the fans go crazy with “Tables” chants. However, he eats a Lou Thesz press from Mr. Smyth, who rains punches to the head of Blue, who retaliates with strikes of his own. Smyth gets up and tries to go for the Texas Cloverleaf, but Blue throws him away. Smyth bounces off the ropes and Blue grabs him into an inverted half nelson lift followed into a knee strike, what he calls the Sign of the Archer, and goes for the cover.*

1!

2!

2,999999! NO!

Thomas: Not enough again!

King: What else does Blue need to do to win this match?

Thomas: Kill Mr. Smyth. Blue is destined to lose.

*Blue helps Smyth to his feet, just to Irish whip him into a corner. Blue goes for a big splash, but Smyth moves out of the way and Blue crashes into the turnbuckles. Smyth uses the momentum to hit three forearm shots to the head of Blue, before grabbing Sagittarius under the arms and hitting a double underhook backbreaker. Smyth goes for the cover:*

1!

2!

2,874527858254 NO!

*Smyth wastes no time and goes to grab the steel steps that were already in the ring. He waits until Blue is up to his feet to nail him with the steps on Blue's head. Smyth is still in the attack, giving shot after shot to his opponent. When Blue seems to be down and out, the champ leaves the steps, catching his breath after the effort, before a twisted smile comes to his face. He goes and sets up the table his opponent brought into play, but not content with that, he slides the steel steps under the table. He then goes to grab Blue and take him to the longest side of the table.*

King: Oh, no, he can't do this!

Thomas: He will, you know it. If you don't like it, go try to stop Mr. Smyth, pal.

*Smyth lifts Blue into a fireman's carry, before delivering and X-Factor (what the champ calls “The Rule”) into the table, that breaks right into the steel steps, exactly where Blue's ribs land*

King: OH MYGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD, HE JUST KILLED BLUE!

Thomas: This is it!

1!

2!

3!

Ding, ding, ding!

Ellis: The winner of this match, and still the TWE IronFist Champion, MiiiiiiiiiisteeeeeeeeeeerSmyyyyyyyyyyyyyth!!!

Thomas: Didn't I told you, Josh? Smyth was ready to retain, and he did!

King: Yeah, you did, but that was a hell of a match!

Thomas: Indeed it was, but Blue's efforts were not enough to get the gold. Still, I have to admit the kid gave us all he had, and we appreciate that, a great match.

King: No doubt, Bry, no doubt.

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    King: Ladies and gentleman, it is time for the second main event, and our first participant in Open Fight Night!

Thomas: I am eager to know who's the first one.

King: Let's find out!

*Several seconds pass and no one is coming. People are chanting and cheering before this music hits:*

King: None other than VanHooligan X, a superstar on the rise in the Ignition Division.

Thomas: Don't forget he's been world champion multiple times in different promotions, I love this guy, he can go far in this company, no doubt about it.

*The beginning of CellDwellers music begins and out come Van HX. A lot of people in the crowd are shocked he is on Warzone but it doesn't take them long to realise this guy is dripping with arrogance. Needless to say they let him know how they feel. He takes his sweet ass time getting to the ring and grabs the mic that was left on the steel steps on his way in.*

Van: Surprised to see me? *Boos slightly increase* Good, glad to hear you are.So you're probably wondering why I am on Warzone tonight. Well, I was requested to be the first person to choose my opponent for fight night tonight. That's right. Not Thunder, not Romulus, not any of your champions. Me! Let's be honest though. Can you honestly blame them for picking someone with such raw talent?

So I gave it a long, hard thought. Who should I embarrass tonight? Kingstrem? Gillz? Or revenge on Kyojin?

No. They will all get a reality check later. Tonight, I am going to challenge a champion that I know I can beat and put me in a nice spot to prove I should be the next contender for the title. I challange the Rage Ignition champion. The Blue Flash!

*The Blue Flash comes out with a big pop from the crowd, and the Rage Ignition champion salutes the fans here and there, high fiving the adults, and placing his forehead on kid's foreheads*

King: I'm being told that this will be a non title match.

Thomas: Pity, I would have enjoyed a second title bout, especially if VHX beats the hell out of The Blue Flash.

King: Still, these two can tear down the house in a non title match.

Thomas: That true. Let's seat back and enjoy!

VHX = Punk / Blue Flash =Rey, Ignore SES.

Stop at 3:08 of the secondvid.

King: Splendid move by Flash, but still not good enough to defeat VHX.

Thomas: Indeed, he'll better bring his A game into play to defeat the man from Leeds!

*Flash comes up kick, and doesn't give VHX a chance, as he quickly connects with a roundhouse kick to the head of his English opponent. Flash then drags VHX near the corner and signals for the top. The Rage Ignition champion climbs to the turnbuckle, ready to hit a moonsault. The rotation is perfect, and he lands on top of Van Hooligan X. However, VHX had lifted his knees to protect his torso and hurt Flash's, achieving the target as he expected. VHX goes back to his feet and makes a gutwrench hold on Flash, elevating him and connecting with a neckbreaker, the move he calls the VanHammer! He immediately goes for the pin.*

King: Right leg is hooked.

1!

2!

2,99999999 NO!

*VHX can't believe his luck, and argues with the ref. However, he doesn't waste his time with useless words, and goes again towards Flash. He grabs the champ's legs as if to hit a sharpshooter, and turns Flash around. However,VHX is standing, and Flash is upside down, only his arms and his head touching the ring. VHX takes two steps back and drops to the mat, applying bodyscissors with his legs to Flash's body, completing a Gorilla Clutch Hold he names The Vantastic Clutch!*
    ¨
    Thomas: Flash's chances of winning this one are slim to none, as he is trapped in the Vantastic Clutch. All that is left is knowing how long it takes him to tap.

King: I won't be so sure, Bryan, Flash is EWNCW resident superhero and has shown a lot of resiliency as of late.

Thomas: It could be, but... Wait a minute!

King: WHAT DA HAYELL????

*Darren Bull has entered the ring and just kicked VHX in the head, forcing him to release the hold and the ref to call for the disqualification.*

Ding, ding, ding!

Ellis: The winner of this match, as a result of a disqualification, Van Hooooooooooligaaaaaaaaan X!

Thomas: What a shame, Van had the match won here, and that Jimmy Darren Bull had to ruin it!

*Bull lifts Van up, and Irish whips him to the ropes, before connecting with a flying clothesline. Then he grabs Van, ready to hit a Fisherman Suplex, when Flash charges with punches, forcing Bull to get rid of VHX and retaliate. Both Bull and Flash exchange blow after blow, with none of them geeting the advantage until Van comes to help Bull, forgetting the previous attack, only to beat the hell out of the champion. They both take Flash down, sitting against a corner, and they both kick the hell out of him.*

King: Here comes Kyojin!

*The Master of True Wrestling hits the ring, and takes Van down with an enzuigiri, and Bull with a Truth Hurts kick! (Beautiful Disaster). Bull rolls out ofthe ring, and Kyojin takes his attention to Van. That's the moment when Malcom Cage storms into the ring, crosses it to the other side, jumps to the top rope and hits an enourmous crossbody on Bull. Flash is up, and he joins Cage in the assault of Bull, both throwing punches to The Destruction, who retaliates with rights to Cage and lefts to Flash. In the ring, Van and Kyo are exhanging forearm shots to each other's head, before officials and security run down the ramp, some entering the ring, and some surrounding it, trying to separate the wrestlers and end the brawl.*

King: What an ending for an amazing show!

Thomas: No doubt, this show is called Warzone and these five here turned it into a real War Zone!

King: Indeed. That's all we have for you tonight, folks, I'm Josh King with “The Bry Man” Bryan Thomas, and we both thank you for watching and bid you good night!

Also check TWE!!