Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Josh King: Ladies and Gentleman, We welcome to EWNCW Warzone, and this is a very special feature length edition of EWNCW Warzone, and what a show we have in store for you, shocks, surprises and announcements, that would be worthy of any episode of Rage, Brutality or Inferno. My Name is Josh King and next to me as always, Bryan Thomas.

BT: “They call me the Bry-man”, and boy am I pumped for tonight, this is bound to be the best episode ever of EWNCW Warzone, but as always Josh your the man with the inside scoop tell them what’s on deck.

JK: A Great question if ever there was one, Mikkel Gunnar Freyr, the man who very nearly became the EWNCW Inferno Ignition Champion on this weeks edition of Inferno, coming up short against Sweet Jones, takes on the former EWNCW World Tag Team Champion The Surgeon General, plus from EWNCW Brutality, The Bloodstone Empire will take on The Dog’s of War and from Rage “The Great Pharaoh” Seth Farrell takes on Harley McCartney, add that to the EWNCW Volt Match where we take a look back at EWNCW History, and relive an important match. Yet there is more, A special announcement regarding the Warzone format is coming, plus we have received no information about our Main Event, its a complete mystery nobody seems to know what’s going to happen.

BT: by the power of grey skull, what a night it promises to be...

#Kayden James#

JK: Well this is a surprise, its “The Archangel” Kayden James!

BT: A tremendous competitor, who has made his mark in other companies but is here in EWNCW to proves his metal, being the wrestling nerd I am I’ve seen most of James’ career and let me tell you this guy can get it done.

JK: What does he want though? He is not scheduled to compete here tonight, unless...?

BT: Unless this has something to do with our Main Event.

JK: Well that would be the logical conclusion.

*The lights go out in the arena, and when they come on the 'Archangel' Kayden James is shown at the top of the ramp with his back to the crowd and his arms outstretched like a cross. As he drops his arms, pyro explodes all around the ramp. He turns around, smiles, and makes his way to the ring*

Kayden: Well well, so this is the infamous Warzone ehh? *Spits on the mat in the middle of the ring* Another place of filth for the swine of the wrestling world to participate in the vile sinful actions of the damned.

Normally this is where I would quote you a verse from my God's holy word. Normally this is where I attempt to regain the lost through the will and messages of my God. But you see the 'Archangel' has grown tired. I'm tired of all the talking, all the crap spewing from that hypocrite Ronaldo Romulus' mouth. He's too coward to even fight me, and a fight is what I'm looking for.

Which brings me to why I'm here; I'm ready to fight. There has been a man here who, like Ronaldo Romulus, has done nothing but talk about fighting me since day one. I'm here tonight to put an end to his obnoxious ramblings...to shut him up once and for all. William Carlin...get out here and face your impending beating like a man.

#William Carlin#

JK: And here comes the distinguished EWNCW Blacklist Champion William Carlin, he and his partner Grind Bastard have been tearing up the Tag Team Brand, since winning those titles from The Shadow of Madness.

BT: Of late we have seen a flamewar irrupt on the social networking available on WWW.EWNCW.COM/Social between Kayden James and William Carlin, what better place to settle the differences than in the Warzone.

*Carlin goes down the ramp to a mix of boos and cheers with the former being louder that the latter. He wears his EWNCW Blacklist championship on his waist. He enters the ring and has a staredown with the Archangel, before climbing a turnbuckle and salute the crowd, igniting both types of chants. He then demands a mic and goes back to face James*

WC: You want to know why I started those verbal attacks on you, James? There are two reasons. First, you come here to a new company, that receives you with your arms open, and what you do is despise everyone, in and out of the ring, calling this Warzone infamous and underestimating every single person involved in this company. And that pisses me off. All these guys here and sitting at home, no matter if the cheer or boo me know one thing: I'm a EWNCW guy since day one, and if you have an issue with the company, you have it with me. So, from now on, you should show the owners of the company, the people watching the shows here or at home and those who bust their asses in the ring a bit of something called RESPECT!

*Crowd cheers for Carlin. James tries to speak but Carlin goes on*

WC: Second, and I know many people will dislike this; I'm sick and tired of religious freaks.

*You do not mess with religion, and if you do, prepare for tons of booing like Carlin receives now*

WC: Allow me to explain myself. Religion in itself is not a problem, is guys like you, James, the ones with a problem. You see, you call sinners to everybody around, including those who are law-abiding, caring and loving people. Those who follow the path of the righteous man, but simply do not believe in your god

*Carlin almost spits the word God and people punish him in return with louder boos*

WC: I'm tired of this "I'm right, you're wrong" attitude of yours. You don't value what people do, you do not differentiate saints from sinners, you just value them in terms of believing the same as yourself or not, therefore, chastising people who are good, and condemning them to hell and punishment. In my book, that is freaking unfair.

*There are timid cheers for this*

WC: And as it seems you like quotes, let me throw you this one, by Roman emperor Marcus Aurelius: Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life, that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

*Some more timid cheers*

WC: So, until you stop judging virtuous people unfairly, I will keep on fighting you!
    *Kayden listens intently with an almost expressionless look on his face and once Carlin finishes, a small smirk forms on his face before turning instantly to rage*

KJ: Respect? Respect?!? RESPECT!!? How can I possibly respect such a vile, disgusting place such as EWNCW? You say this place welcomed me with open arms? Who welcomed me? You? I came into this place as an outsider, and I fully intend on staying that way. This place disgusts me beyond belief but as the servant of my one true God sometimes one must go to places they don't want to in order to spread the holy message.

*The crowd is booing heavily to the point it is almost drowning James out*

KJ: You see Carlin I haven't "unfairly" judged anyone. You have people here in EWNCW like Mark Dimension and TBOZ who believes themselves to be some sort of a "God", you have people here like your beloved champion K-Jammin who is a bonafide man whore, and you have people here like Seraphim and Romulus who blaspheme God's word to suit their own agenda. Do I unfairly judge them? NO, I call them what they are; liars and hypocrites. My job is to remove vermon like that from this place to make it fit to be called holy.

*The crowds boos are slowing down, and are beginning to mix with timid cheers.*

The people at home and that are watching me live tonight are the ones I'm trying to save, not the ones I'm trying to destroy. People tend to misunderstand that greatly. My message I preach and deliver isn't one for my own personal gain but a message of being just, of being holy, of being a light to those in darkness. God may be a wrathful God, but he's also one of pure caring and love. Those that will take up my God's cross and follow me will be shown the divinity that is the salvation that I offer.

*The crowd's reaction is stunned, and mostly quiet with some faint cheering as if they didn't know what to make of those last few statements*

KJ: As far as you're concerned Carlin, when I first came here to EWNCW I didn't have a problem with you. You however have forced yourself in front of me to the point where I now have to remove you from my presence. Who knows, once I'm done with you I may just take your Blacklist Championship as a trophy of your utter dismantling.

THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    *Carlin hears the rambling and when James seems to be done, he counters*

WC: Yeah, respect. It is said that you needed a change, that you wish to compete regularly again, therefore, the owners of the company, instead of sitting back in their armchairs waiting for you to come at them, they said. “OMG! One of the top dogs in business can come to our company!”, then rushed to your place with a lucrative contract, eager to sign you up and say, “Hey fellas, guess who has just inked a deal with us? None other than “The Archangel” Kayden James!!! And then you come here and say this place disgusts you beyond belief? Are you out of your mind? They threw a red carped in front of you and the place disgusts you? What did you expect? A straight forward title match?

*Crowd cheers*

WC: Maybe it’s that, you wanted a title match that was not granted, which leads me to the next point. You see, K-Jammin is far from being beloved here. If you think that, you are seriously misguided. He sneaked his way into the title by befriending the Rage GM, who has proved himself an even more dangerous snake, because he’s a snake with power. But even he had to wait a little bit to get his grasp on the belt.

Regarding TBOZ, seriously, TBOZ? A God? Wasn’t he a machiavellian? Would a man that considers himself a God be simply called “The Machiavellian”? He just has a name, and a finisher. That’s all. I can’t recall any promo calling himself a God, or a superior being, other than being the World Heavyweight champion, and being a world Heavyweight champion doesn’t turn you into a divine being. I‘ll agree that he has been a bully since he turned on Rich, but then again, no God or whatsoever.

Then we come to the problematic ones. Mark, well… Mark is a damned beast which thrives with violence, but I never took his claims of being a god seriously, more like a bit of a lunatic’s deliriums. But I can understand that this pisses you off. Then you say that Ronaldo and Seraphim blaspheme the name of God to suit their own agenda. And I’ve got to admit that is quite tricky. You know, I call myself, and I know I am, one of the best in the business right now, and I can back it up with this:

*Raises the belt and people boo him*

WC: But I still consider myself a human, therefore, my discerning is fallible. You claim that they are blasphemous; they can perfectly say the same about you. How can a mortal like me be one hundred per cent sure of the ultimate truth? It’s not possible. I have to make a choice that I’m unsure is the right one, until the moment that I die. Until then, like Descartes, the doubt will haunt my mind, making me wonder if I made the right decision. Therefore, I see your battles a bit inane in a sense.
    *Crowd heavily boos Carlin and James seems mad*

WC: Why don’t you listen to what I have to say before booing or cheer? Let me back up my arguments to judge if they are reasonable enough to approve or disapprove them, huh?

*There are a few cheers to that, but mainly silence*

WC: You see, James, you tell me that you want to spread the good of your God. I have no problem with that. But I think that, in the end, those who you call blasphemous are trying to do the same that you do: enlighten people in darkness. Yeah, even Ronaldo, although the only positive thing he’s doing is improving our vocabulary. But all of you can’t contemplate that. You are absolutely certain that the only right way is your way and none the others way. Therefore you have to eliminate them, and they try to eliminate you. That bothers me, because we are supposed to be in a land of freedom, but you try to impose a unique view on everybody, and that seems contrary to the spirit of the country.

*There are mixed boos and cheers, depending on what people values most. Religion or freedom*

WC:
    that’s the problem I had with you, but it is not the reason I started the verbal feud with you. In case you don’t know, I’ve stated in the name of Jesting Madness that we are fighting champs, that we both like a great challenge, and we won’t retreat from anyone throwing the gauntlet to us. But at the same time, I wanted to prove my worth as a singles competitor every now and then. So, when you arrived to EWNCW, I said to myself: “This is my chance. One of the top dogs in the industry, and I know the way I can challenge him to a fight.” That’s why I questioned your religious beliefs, to ensure that I had your whole attention and you accepted my challenged to a match, which, by the way, it’s a good moment to start. So, if you want to take my belt, come and get it.

*Carlin drops the mic and gets ready, while Kayden raises the mic slowly to his lips.*

KJ: Mr. Carlin, you have made one of the biggest mistakes of your life. I don't want your belt to be a "Champion"; I want your blood for repayment of the sins you've commited against me.

1 John 1:6 says "If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth" I'm about to take great pleasure in dropping you on your head then breaking your knees.

*Kayden drops his mic, takes off his trenchcoat, and backs up to his corner.*

*JK stands up at the announce table*

JK: Woah, there, I have just handed a message that I am to read to aloud, and I quote...

*audience laughs, JK pauses impressed with himself for making the audience laugh*

EWNCW officials do NOT want this match to take place now, they want it to be the Main Event of this feature length edition of Warzone, therefore you are both order to leave the ring and head to the back right now!, and if either of you see’s fit to attack your opponent before the Main Event then the match won’t happen at all.

*James and Carlin both look pissed off, James is first to pick up his trenchcoat and head to the back, Carlin stays in the ring as we fade to commercial*

Blog Entries
    JK: Welcome back to Warzone, what about what we heard just before the break, “The Archangel” Kayden James will make his EWNCW in ring debut, right here tonight on Warzone, settling his score with William Carlin.

BT: Oh by the way your did a terrific job with that announcement.

JK: Thank you.

BT: I was being sarcastic.

#Mikkel Gunnar-Freyr#

The following contest is set for one fall, making his way to the ring from Stockholm Sweden, Mikkel Gunnar-Freyr!!!

JK: Well on to what the Warzone was intended for, pure action!, its time to see Mikkel Gunnar-Freyr in action.

BT: You’ll recall, Gunnar-Freyr came up short a few weeks back to Ali Kazam, but due to injury and suspension the Inferno Ingition scene was thrown wide open, and Gunnar-Freyr has certainly taken his chances.

JK: Well it was well documented since Freyr has been here, he is a tough competitor and brute and a beast in that ring, Sweet Jones found out just how much of a threat he can be.

#The Surgeon General#

And his opponent this is, The Surgeon General!!!

JK: Time to witness the sickness, The Surgeon General a former EWNCW World Tag Team Champion with Captain Howdy, now revered back into being Andy Cannon. But The Surgeon’s idols were Solla, and Herbie Birdsfoot, some of the sickest individuals ever, and when your in the ring with this man there is not telling what he may do.

BT: Indeed Surgeon General, won’t be an easy task tonight but I am going with Freyr, who has some huge momentum right now.

Mikkel Gunnar-Freyr/Finlay vs The Surgeon General/Chris Jericho

Stop at 6:37

*Freyr heads back into the corner and is met with a low blow from General who then pulls on Freyr’s singlet sending him shoulder first into the ring post.*

JK: Dirty tactics being deployed by The Surgeon General as expected.

*The Surgeon General raises his hands, and seems to relish the heat is brings from the fans he turns around and is met with a head butt to the sternum from Freyr, then a hard punch to the side of the face, with General rocked, Freyr runs off the ropes and comes back with a huge clothesline*

JK: This one could be nearing the conclusion here.

*Freyr picks up The Surgeon General and puts his head between his legs and executes a picture perfect sitout powerbomb*

BT: Valhalla Slammer!!!

JK: That move it perhaps the most devastating powerbomb in all of EWNCW.

BT: The leg is hooked.

Winner: Mikkel Gunnar-Freyr!!!

JK: An impressive win from the Swedish grappler who continues to make head way in EWNCW, probably the best thing about this job is getting to see “the ones for the future” Freyr is one for the future.

BT: Indeed, a great performance, that he’ll be happy with here tonight.
    ---------

*A Limo is shown arriving in the parking lot, out steps a man in a suit, whome TWE viewers will know as owner Marik Sheehan*

JK: Marik Sheehan is here, now just what the hell is going on?

BT: I guess all we can do is wait to find out

Blog Entries
    **EWNCW Rise from the Ashes 2012**
    -Official Match Card-

EWNCW Championship Match
    Krystian Krysys (C) vs Tommy Thunder

EWNCW Blacklist Championship
    Gates of Hell Match
    Jesting Madness (C) vs Shadow of Madness

EWNCW International Championship
    King Strem (C) vs Billy McCoy

EWNCW Evolution Championship
    Ryan Wells (C) vs Istvan Gretzky

EWNCW Intercontinental Championship Match
    The Sexiest Alpha Males (C) vs Slither & Twisted

One on One Match
    Rain vs Seth Farrell

EWNCW Grand Championship
    Blacklist Royalty (C) vs Payne and Torcher

EWNCW Rage Ignition Championship
    Hanz Grubar, special guest referee

Shaz (C) vs The Blue Flash

One on One Match
    Andy Cannon vs Mike Hawk

Ironman Match
    The Bloodstone Empire vs Mixed Emotions

Plus so much more yet to be announced, it stands to be one of EWNCW’s most impressive Pay Per View events of the year, be sure not to miss out.
    -------
    #The Bloodstone Empire#

The following contest is scheduled for one fall making their way to the ring the team off Benjamin and Samuel Bloodstone, The Bloodstone Empire!!!!

JK: Talking off Rise from the Ashes, The Bloodstone Empire have a huge match up, taking on Mixed Emotions in an Ironman match.

BT: People would be forgiven for thinking that a Tag Team Ironman match would be easier but no, because no matter how tired or fresh you are there is somebody in the opposite corner just as fresh and ready to go, the winner of this match will be the team that can do Tag Team Wrestling 101 and cut of the ring and keep each other fresh, no doubt about it.

JK: Well a great insight there do you think it could be The Bloodstone Empire?

BT: I don’t know they seem a bit green to be able to sustain such control, I don’t know but I am leaning toward Mixed Emotions.

JK: Well I for one think that The Bloodstone Empire will use their heart and their will to come through but right now they better be focused on the task in hand...

#The Dog’s of War#

And their opponents the team of “The Street Soldier” Rocco and Keith Andrews.

JK: it was the combination of Axel Sonn and Markus Hailstrum who picked up the win this past week on Brutality, but the thing is that when one of the Dogs raise their game, they all raise their game.

BT: Indeed a strong faction that has remained unified when many others on Brutality have been driven to dismember, they have been fairly successful but yet to catch any sort of big win, but this one will be close.

The Bloodstone Empire (Benjamin Bloodstone/Shelton Benjamin & Samuel Bloodstone/Charlie Haas) vs The Dogs of War (Rocco/Billy Kidman & Keith Andrews/Rey Mysterio)

Stop at 9:15.

*Rocco continues to whip Andrews across the ring, but Benjamin manages to get the boot up, Andrews hits the floor and rolls to the outside, Rocco then runs and goes for the Stinger Splash in the corner, but Benjamin moves Rocco hits the turnbuckle and backs out into a German suplex from Benjamin, Samuel is back up and both of the Bloodstone brothers head up top*

JK: Time for the high flying mayhem the Bloodstones are famous for...

*Samuel and Benjamin come off the top, Benjamin connecting with a leg drop across the throat and Samuel hits a 450 splash, then Samuel makes the cover*

Winners: The Bloodstone Empire

JK: What a match, between two tough teams, The Bloodstone Empire keep the momentum going heading to Rise from the Ashes.

*As The Bloodstone Empire celebrate, The Dog’s of War pull on their shoulders to sharply turn them round, tensions builds as the two teams face off until Rocco and Andrews extend the hands, The Empire exepct their handshakes*

JK: And a great sign of respect there.

BT: I was impressed by The Bloodstone Empire here tonight but that doesn’t change my mind, I think Mixed Emotions come out on top.

JK: Well Bry as usual I disagree.

BT: And as usual I don’t care.

JK: Oh kay. Time for a commercial break, we’ll be back right after this.

Blog Entries

*The crowd is a bit anxious to see who comes out, they are a bit shocked when TWE Chairman, Marik Sheehan walks out. The crowd applauses, but are a bit confused as to why he is here*

Marik: Hello to you all, and thank you for allowing me to appear here on EWNCW WarZone! For those who do not know me, I am the founder and C.E.O of U-Corp, my company owns and runs the EWNCW Developmental Territory known as Titan Wrestling Enterprise. Our Company prides it self on creating the best talent the world has to offer! Many of the talent here in EWNCW have spent time in TWE, and soon the audience of EWNCW will see exactly what kind of talent we have in TWE!

*The audience is a bit confused, but cheers can be heard*

Marik: Soon, here on WarZone, the members of TWE will begin to showcase their talent in what I like to call the TWE Spotlight! Every week members of my show will compete here to showcase the up and coming talent! We hope that you look forward to it!

*Marik leaves as the crowd cheers as the TWE OverDrive theme plays*

Blog Entries
    JK: Welcome back to EWNCW Warzone and before the break we learn’t that the future stars of EWNCW from TWE would be getting the spotlight each and every week here on Warzone and now it’s time to look to the past stars of EWNCW because it is time for EWNCW Volt Match.

BT: We’ve seen, the first ever Inferno Match and the debut of one Tommy Thunder, I can only wonder what is in store tonight.

JK: Well its another first, its EWNCW’s first PPV main event, when The HeartBreaker took on Manabu Nanahara for the EWNCW World Heavyweight Championship.

--------
    Bob Daniels: This is the match to decide the first ever EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion... will it be The Heartbreaker or Manabu Nanahara.... only time will tell...! Lets pass it over to ringside...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M_P2...eature=related

BD: The Heartbreaker enters the arena milking the crowd for everything he can get from them obviously in high spirits about the match ahead!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00h3bDaeUQ0

BD: And here comes Manabu Nanahara with Japanese flag in hand... the crowd love both of these guys its gonna be tough to find a favourite...

BD: We have a winner!!!! Manabu Nanahara has done it!!!! He is the first ever EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion!!!

*Pyro hits all above the ring to the sight of Manabu Holding aloft the belt high above his head the crowd ecstatic!!!*

BD: Pain for Treasure.... What an event!!!!!
    --------------
    JK: Well there you go the very first EWNCW World Champion Manabu Nanahara.

BT: And some great champions over the last few years leading up to K-Jammin today.

JK: I won’t argue with you there Bry, its time to take a break but there is still plenty to come on Warzone.

Blog Entries
    JK: Welcome back to EWNCW Warzone, and tonight not only have we relived the first ever EWNCW PPV Main Event, but we found out that going forward Warzone will contain a TWE showcase match, and ladies and gentleman still to come Kayden James vs William Carlin.

#Seth Farrell#

The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from the sandy banks of the River Nile, “The Great Pharaoh” Seth Farrell!!!!!

JK: Seth of late has been involved with the newcomer Rain, Rain had an impressive debut at the expense of Farrell and the two have been at each other since.

BT: Quite frankly Rain should just be greatful that he had the chance to face someone as accomplished as Farrell on his debut.

#Harley McCartney#

And his opponent from San Antonio Texas, Harley McCartney!!!

JK: And this is Harley McCartney, once a very prosperous young talent, from talking to him earlier today, I discovered that Harley took time to travel the world and hone his skills back here in EWNCW to try and climb the ladder of success.

BT: Well during my career I spent my time wrestling in Japan and across Europe, over there promos and personality don’t matter so much its all about the wrestling, I can expect to see Harley improving here, but I am highly doubtful that he can go all the way against Farrell.

Seth Farrell/David Otunga vs Harley McCartney/Justin Gabriel
    Stop at 4:11

JK: A pretty dominant performance from Farrell thus far.

BT: The Great Pharaoh showing why he is so great.

*Farrell goes to springboard in with the shoulderblock but Harley counters into a cutter, and a quick pin*

No!

*Farrell kicks out, Harley is all fired up, and is setting up for a superkick, but Farrell catches the foot, spins it round, then hits Harley with an atomic drop. Then snaps into the capture suplex!*

JK a devastating move, this should be the end.

*Farrell over confidently, slouches into the pinfall*

*The Pinfall is reversed by Harley who uses Farrells own arms to double him over and get the pinning predicament*

*Farrell counters out and takes Harley’s back using it to transition into a baseball slide, in addition Farrell has his feet on the ropes*

Winner: Seth Farrell

JK: And the Pharaoh outsmarts McCartney there, a little bit of cheating used through.

BT: In my opinion it was pure genius, maybe the feet were on the ropes, but who really cares nowadays, Farrell is the king of pinfalls and uses them to perfection.

JK: Well its Farrell who celebrates tonight but Harley McCartney was impressive in his return.

Blog Entries
    JK: It is now time for perhaps the biggest match in Warzone history.

BT: Oh I am so pumped, to dudes with badass attitudes going to collide here tonight, this is what Wrestling’s all about baby!.

#Kayden James#

The following contest is set for one fall and is your Main Event of the evening, introducing first from Ider, Alabama, “The Archangel” Kayden James!!!!!

JK: What can we say about James that hasn’t already been said, all the hype, all the talk, but now “The Talking will stop”

BT: I tell you what Kayden James is ready, look into the mans eyes and you just know.

#William Carlin#

And his opponent one half of the EWNCW Blacklist Champions, William Carlin!!!!!!

JK: Probably an unsual feeling for William Carlin to get a positive reaction from the crowd but he’s getting one tonight.

BT: Both men fired up, both men ready all we can do is sit back and watch.

JK: This one may be a collision course, between two great wrestlers.

William Carlin/CM Punk vs Kayden James/Daniel Bryan

Stop at 24:11

JK: A stunning head kick from Carlin there, can he take advantage?

*Carlin stalks James urging him to get back to his feet, he swings for another kick but James catches him with a boot to the mid-section James picks Carlin up into powerbomb position and drops him on his head with the powerbomb, but he maintains the grip, James amazingly lifts up Carlin and plants him with a second powerbomb and then with a huge effort to lift up Carlin a third, yes that 3 powerbombs!! Into the sit out pin*

JK: Three powerbombs!!! He calls that the “Alpha and Omega drop”

2.9032093094!!!

BT: No! No! How did he kick out!? How DID he kick out!?.

JK: Pure will, Pure heart and Pure hatred!.

*Carlin is determined to get up, and somehow he manages to get back to his feet, James goes for a right hand shot but it is blocked, and Carlin fires back, with one, then a second, then a flury of punches before whipping James across the ring and catching him with a SUPERKICK*

JK: Lights out!

*Cover*

BT: Oh my god, Courage, the likes of which we have never seen, on display right here, right now!

*Neither James nor Carlin can move, but Carlin is the first to show some life, he crawls over to the ropes, now James is stirring two both men are finally back up but wobbly, Carlin goes for a second superkick but James counters and with a simple DDT sends both men down to where they started.*

JK : The Referee is going to start the ten count here.

*1!!!

Neither man is stirring

2!!!!

Same

3!!!

Still no movement

4!!!!!

The competitors still lie motionless

5!!!!

The first twitch is made by James

6!!!!

James has rolled onto his front and starting to get up

7!!!!

Carlin starting to stare as well

8!!!!

James is on all fours when he puts one leg up into a kneeling position, Carlin is barley off his back

9!!!!!

James is up but with great effort so is Carlin*

JK: Neither man willing to die!

*Carlin hits a forearm smash to the face of James, and James retaliates the two exchange shots once more but the only difference is, with every shot, Carlin gains a little energy, stands a little stronger, connects a little sweeter. Carlin then hits the boot to the midsection and singles that this one is over so he hits Piledriver!*

BT: Spikes him right on his head.

JK: can he get the win?

*That one was so close that the referee’s hand continued on to hit the match for a third time a gasp of excitement fills the arena before the referee indicates that it was actually 2*

JK: We all thought it was over there.

*Carlin has a look of disbelief in his eyes, as he pulls James back to his feet, Carlin goes for another piledriver, but James powers him over for the backbody drop only for Carlin to land on his feet, James is quick enough to turn around and go for another DDT but Carlin reverse into an arm bar submission and he’s got it locked tight.*

JK: Will he tap? Will he tap?.

*James has a face of pure agony, but luckily for him Carlin’s submission was applied near enough to the ropes to get the break, Carlin tries to pull James back into the middle of the ring but just doesn’t have it in him, the crowd will on Carlin, the camera gets a close up of his exhausted face, but deep in his eyes he wants to finish James and he’s going to right now with the a second superkick, but no James ducks and hits the sitout powerbomb similar to Vampiro’s “Nail in the coffin”*

JK: “Angels are amongst us” no not this way.

BT: count it ref

3!!!!

Winner: Kayden James

*The commentators stay silent for a moment, the applause from the crowd in attendance is worth any words they could put to this, eventually with a croky voice that is almost gone, Josh King interjects*

JK: A win for “The Archangel” Kayden James in his EWNCW debut match, but my god what a fight.

BT: Well welcome on board Kayden James, that is the level of our very best.

JK: A night I don’t think anyone will ever forget and a night that I think will change Warzone forever…That ladies and Gentleman was all we had time for, I am Josh King and with my partner, Bryan Thomas…Thank you for braving the Warzone…

*James walks to the back, the fans are on their feet applauding a William Carlin who remains standing in the middle of the ring as we fade to black*

Blog Entries
    After an awesome Warzone, here comes a new edition!!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Final filler, here comes eboy with Warzone!!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!