Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

JK: Hello folks, welcome to another exciting addition of Friday Night Warzone! Here with me as always, is my very special broadcast partner, Bryan Thomas - and I am the one and only - Josh King!

BT: Oh yes, tonight we have one helluva card for the folks out there tuning in! Tonight we have Blacklist Royalty facing off against the Good Ol’ Boys, and Mike Hawk aka Mr. Mayhem facing off against one of the TWO Inferno Ignition Champions, Johnny Rose!

JK: And if that wasn’t enough to wet your whistle, we also have The Berry Man himself, MBC going against the man engaged in a heated battle with the formerly the hottest free agent of our time, before EWNCW scooped him up, Broc Flucker - it’s BILLY MCCOY! And as if one tag-team match wasn’t enough, we also have Jesting Madness faacing off against the rising team of Hawkins and Charisma!

BT: If I may say so, this is one of the best programs we’ve had in ages - and that’s saying a lot since each card before this was phenomenal!

JK: I can’t disagree with you there, but let’s head off into our first match! Blacklist Royalty!

BT: Vs the Good Ol’ Boys!

This match is a tag-team match, scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from the Carolina’s, it’s BLACKLIST ROYALTY!

JK: This is a team to look out for in the future, I mean, Alex Foyt himself was in line for a singles run with the World Championships until someone apparently had a problem with his skill and forced him to get a tag-team partner!

BT: That is correct, but they did not count on him getting the behemoth of a man that just entered the ring with him. Together those two make one of the best teams in BWA, especially when they are focused!

Introducing next, From the Country, it’s the GOOD OL’ BOYS!

BT: This team right here is going to go places! They know how to fight and won’t give up until everyone is down and out. Even then, they’ll go drink some moonshine and be ready for another round!

JK: Oh yes they will, the Princes better watch out, if they aren’t on their a-game tonight, Good Ol’ Boys will mow them over!

Blacklist Royalty(Ziggler and Swagger) vs. Good Ol’ Boys(Santino and Clay)

JK: I told you, if Blacklist was not on their A-game Good Ol’ Boys were going to run straight over them and I was right.

BT: Yes you were, but the Princes were good tonight even if they came up short tonight!

JK: Yes they did, but now we have to take a quick commercial break and when we return we’ll see Mike Hawk vs. Johnny Rose!
    EWNCW
    Seraphim/Black Angel: Day of Reckoning PPV - Battle of the Newcomers - Winner
    Seraphim: Destiny's Calling PPV - IronMan Match against PrimusKhan - Winner
    Seraphim: Glory to the Brave - Beat Solla in a Steel Cage Match

HWA
    Black Angel: Drafted to Legacy.
    Black Angel: Took out Kev.

BWA
    Blacklist Royalty(Alex Foyt): Number #1 Contender for the BWA World Championship
    Alex Foyt Gains a Partner: Prince Chamberlain

BT: Welcome back, it’s time for the second match of the evening, Mike Hawk vs. Johnny Rose.

JK: Yes it is. Now for those who don’t know, Mike Hawk has been working towards a Inferno Ignition title shot and he doesn’t care if it is Jo Ro or Sweet Jones.

BT: Well, we’ll have a clear indication of who it might be after Vendetta when Jo Ro goes head to head with Jones to find a true Inferno Ignition Champion!

This next match is scheduled for one fall. Coming to the ring first, from TOKYO, JAPAN, it’s Mr. Mayhem, Mike Hawk!

BT: I like this kid, he’s got a lot of guts and a steady W-L record. I wouldn’t mind seeing him get a shot at a sooner-than-later Pay Per View event.

JK: Me either, he certainly has the drive for it! So he better make a good impression here tonight, win or lose!

Introducing next, From Dallas, Texas, it’s one of the TWO Inferno Ignition Champions, Johnny Rose!

JK: Now this is my pick to walk out of Vendetta as the undisputed Inferno Ignition Champion! He has the skill and the grace to pull it off! There is nothing this man cannot do, if he sets his mind to it!

BT: I have to disagree, Josh, Jo Ro is good, but flat out, Jones is better. He has the skills, the finesse, and the girls to make the title far more prestigious than this guy ever could!

Jo Ro(Cena) vs. Hawk(Otunga)

(Ignore Brock Lesner part)

BT: Tonight Jo Ro got the win, but can he do the same thing against Sweet Jones at Vendetta on Sunday? Can he topple the ladies man?

JK: I believe he can, but look whose at the top of the ramp, his opponent Sweet Jones. This is the other Inferno Ignition Championship, and your pick to win it all!

*Jones stands at the top of the ramp, smiling and clapping his hands. After a moment, he raises the belt high and holds it there. Jo Ro, seeing this, calls for his belt and holds it up as well. A torn crowd goes back and forth.*

JK: Wow, they really made a statement there. Neither of these men are going to give up.

BT: No, no they are not. But right now, we have to take our second commercial break, when we get back, we’ll see Mint Berry Crunch face off against Billy McCoy.
    EWNCW

HWA

BWA
    Blacklist Royalty(Alex Foyt): Number #1 Contender for the BWA World Championship

BT: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to the second half of this evening’s war zone! Up next we have a very special match, we’ll see Mint Berry Crunch facing off against Billy McCoy.

JK: Oh yes we will, tonight should be a good tune-up for Billy McCoy who goes up against Broc Flucker at Vendetta. These two have had a heated rivalry since their match at Glory to the Brave.

BT: Right you are, Billy won that match, but Broc attacked him afterwards, igniting this feud!

This next match is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from South Park, Colorado it’s Mint Berry CRUNCH!!!!

JK: This man right here has been on a downward spiral of late. It’s a shame to see someone of his talent and mass appeal be effected in such a way!

BT: I agree, but sometimes that’s the way it happens man. A win tonight could propel him back to stardom and maybe even beyond! MBC is one of the most beloved wrestlers on the roster, and if he had a chance, he’d exploit his intensive training and make a lot of headway.

JK: That is likely, but I feel tonight won’t be his night. He’s going up against this next man!

Introducing next, from Devon, England, it’s ‘The British Excellence’ BILLY MCCOY

BT: This is a man who should be one of the main event stars, up there beside TBOZ, Seraphim, Cena, Gillz! The perfect combination of everything needed to make that leap.

JK: I couldn’t agree more, hopefully after this thing with Broc Flucker, both will be up at the top of the food chain!

McCoy(ValKabious) vs. MBC(Doug Williams)

(Ignore low-blow: McCoy catches MBC with his finisher to get the pinfall)

BT: Well, McCoy gets this win decisively, but MBC put on a good show!

JK: Yes he did, nothing less was expected, MBC is a good talent, but tonight, Billy McCoy was better. The question is, can he be just as effective against Broc Flucker, like he was at Glory to the Brave, as well as here tonight?

BT: I personally believe he can, and will, triumph over Broc Flucker at Vendetta.

JK: I don’t know, I’m torn! I mean, Broc Flucker was the hottest free agent on the market until EWNCW picked him up, and you know there was a reason for it. He is the epitome of wrestling, perhaps one of the greatest of our time - up there with Tommy Thunder, and TBOZ, as well as Gillz!

BT: You may be right, but I see McCoy will surpass him. But right now, we have to take our final commercial break, before we come back with tonight’s main event.

JK: That’s right, tonight with have Jesting Madness facing off against Hawkins and Charisma!
    EWNCW

HWA

BWA

BT: Welcome back, just in time for our main event of Jesting Madness versus Hawkins and Charisma.

JK: Jesting Madness have a tag-team title match at Vendetta against Domination! That is sure to be one hard-hitting match!

BT: True, and has all the fixings to be the best tag-team bout in recent history. However, tonight, they have to make it past two hungry competitors in Hawkins and Charisma!

JK: Yes they do, but they have the extra motivation. Look above the ring, Bryan. Those are the EWNCW Tag-Team titles, the very belts they are set to defend at Vendetta!

Tonight’s main event is a tag-team match scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, is the team of Hawkins and Charisma!

JK: These guys are young, and hungry, all they are waiting for is a shot, and they are getting one tonight, against the reigning EWNCW tag-team champions.

BT: Right you are, even in a loss, all they need to do is put on a good show - even in a loss. All they need to do is show heart and they will go far in this line of work.

JK: Right you are, but can they really do it against these guys?

Introducing next, the EWNCW Tag-Team Champions, Jesting Madness!

BT: These boys are gonna have their hands full at Vendetta, facing off against Domination. Domination wants those titles, Jesting Madness has them, and Domination is going to go through them to get it.

JK: Yes they are, but I think they are gonna come out on top at Vendetta - Jesting Madness is a team with it all, and that’s something they want to keep. Domination is going to have to fight with everything to take those belts away from Jesting Madness, and then some.

BT: Yes they will, and I think they’ll do it.

Jesting Madness(Giant Benard and Karl Anderson) vs. Hawkins and Charisma(Takashi Lizuka and Tomohiro Ishii)

JK: Well, that was one hell of a match! Jesting Madness pulls it out.

BT: Yes they did, but Hawkins and Charisma put on one helluva match against them! Who would have thought that match would have been as good as it was!

JK: Well this is Warzone where anything can happen. Wait, what’s Jesting Madness doing? Ladders? They just won and now they are going after ladders?

*Carlin climbs the ladder, as Grind poses below. Within moments, Carlin has the titles in hand and is holding them aloft. Standing three rungs from the top, he spreads his arms wide and grins - the EWNCW champions have made their statement - the belts, in their minds, will be theirs forever. They pose until the lights dim, and JK can be heard saying,” Good night folks.”*
    EWNCW

HWA

BWA

Blog Entries
    Just realized that there hasn't been a Warzone for 3 weeks.
    O_O
    What. The. Funk.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Another filler.

Ah well, here's Friday night Warzone!!

Blog Entries

Friday night Warzone.

Bryan Thomas: Hello everybody and welcome to another edition of Friday night Warzone!! I’m Bryan Thomas alongside my broadcast partner Kosh King as always, and wehave a great night of action for you tonight featuring all 3 EWNCW brands as always!!

Josh King: That’s right Bryan, in tonight’s main event we’ll see The Blue Flash teaming with TJ Rage to face Arius and Splattered Dreams! Flash of course saved Rage from a beatdown at the hands of Arius this past Monday on Rage, but tonight, Arius has the ‘One Man Muscle Mountain’ that is Splatered Dreams to back him up.

BT: He sure does, Flash and Rage will have a mountain to climb tonight so to speak!

JK: Already with the bad jokes Bryan?

BT: Ok, I’ll ease off. Let’s get tonight’s action under way!!

Jason McManus: This next match is scheduled for ONE fall!! Introducing first, from London, England, Bill ‘The Eagle’ Richards!!

BT: In our first match here tonight we’ve got Bill ‘The Eagle’ Richards coming out. He’s recently been doing the bidding of one Sir Arthur Lansdale on Inferno.

JK: Saying that he’s been doing the bidding of Lansdale is a bit strong I feel Bryan. I’d describe it more as studying under the tutalege of Arthur Lansdale. Lansdale is a well educated man inside and outside of the ring. Did you know that he has a degree in psychology? Richards is wise to learn from a man such as him.

JMcM: and his opponent, Captain Amazing!!

BT: And out comes his opponent, Captain Amazing!

JK: What a goofball. This guy doesn’t know an inch of this squared circle!!

BT: Well he’s a pretty good technical guy who has some high flying moves in his arsenal too. I wouldn’t rule him out of this contest. Let’s see how they get on!!

(Doug Williams = Bill Richards vs Okada = Captain Amazing)

JMcM: Here is your winner, Bill ‘The Eagle’ Richards!!

BT: An impressive and efficient display from Bill Richards there Josh, technicaly sound and was able to dispose of Captain Amazing here tonight.

JK: Just as I thought. Lansdale’s tuition is obviously paying dividends for this guy. If he continues to roll like this we might see him challenging for the Ignition Championship soon.

BT: Indeed. That’s just a portion of what we have in store for you guys tonight. Come back after the break to see more action from your favourite EWNCW superstars!!

Blog Entries
    Bryan Thomas: We’re back here on Warzone, and up next for you we have some tag team action from Brutality!!

Jason McManus: This next match is a tag team match scheduled for ONE fall!! Introducing first the team of Holy Jose and Azreal, God’s Grace!!

BT: So tell me Josh what did you think of BWA’s final ppv ‘War is the Answer’? What a way to end an era eh?

Josh King: What a way indeed Bryan. That ppv may damn well be the best ppv I’ve ever seen. That 3 stages of Hell main event was brutal and epic on massive proportions! BWA might have ended, but tag team wrestling is now entering a new era with the formation of Brutality as an official EWNCW brand. Making us the only company with a brand designated and dedicated to tag team wrestling!!

BT: You got that right, and these guys here will be a big part of that new era. An exiting young team that should give us some entertainment tonight!!

JMcM: And their opponents, the team of Shawn Azenia and Ethan Night, they are The Dynasty of Perfection!!

BT: Another exciting team on show here Josh.

JK: Indeed. From what I’ve seen from these guys, I like them. Theyhave something special, and I see them doing well over on Brutality.

BT: And don’t forget that Brutality will begin as an official EWNCW brand starting on Wednesday May the 23rd. Mark it in your diaries folks! It’ll be a night you don’t want to miss!!
    But for now, let’s take it to the ring for this match!!

(Th Hardys = God’s Grace vs Miz and Morrison = Dynasty of Perfection)

BT: And God’s Grace does it!! What an excellent match we saw there, and if that’s anything to go by, Brutality is going to be one hell of an exciting show!!

JK: You got that right! An excellent match played by both teams, but God’s Grace had just enough to get the job done here tonight!! I can’t wait for Brutality to start!!

BT: Neither can I!! Remember folks, May 23rd!! Don’t forget that date; the debut of Wednesday night Brutality!!

Blog Entries

Jason McManus: This next match is scheduled for ONE fall! Already in the ring, The Flying Dutchman!!
    And making his way to the ring, his opponent, from Washington, ‘The Worldwide Best’, Kryptonite!!

Bryan Thomas: Welcome back folks we’re getting ready for some singles action from Inferno here as we see Kryptonite making his way to he ring, where The Flying Dutchman is waiting for him!

Josh King: Kryptonite is still feeling his way on Inferno I find, but he’s got a lot of skill, and I think he has the tools to find success here in EWNCW.

BT: We’ll see how he fares here tonight then as this match is ready to get under way!!

(Curt Hawkins = Kryptonite / Trent Barretta = The Flying Dutchman)

BT: What a match!! 2 of EWNCW’s great young stars putting it all out there, but tonight Kryptonite is the man tasting victory!!

JK: An excellent match between both men. A close one too, but like I said, I think that Kryptonite has ‘it’ to be someone here. With a bit more work, he’ll get there for sure.

BT: So a win here for Kryptonite! Don’t go anywhere folks, our main event is next!!

Blog Entries
    Bryan Thomas: We’re back here and ready for our main event! The Blue Flash and TJ Rage against Arius and Splattered Dreams!! A great matchup in the making right there!

Jason McManus: This next match is a tag team match scheduled for ONE fall!! Introducing first, being accompanied by Alice, ‘The One Man Muscle Mountain’ Splattered Dreams, and ‘The Prodigy’, Arius!!

Josh King: This Arius is a sound competitor in the ring. He’s got the right attitude to succeed in life and more importantly, here in EWNCW.

BT: Well he sure does think he’s better than everyone. I mean he calls himself ‘The Prodigy’!!

JK: And why not? Born into greatness. You can’t deny that Bryan.

BT: Well he’s chosen a solid partner to say the least in the form of the former Godmoney member Splattered Dreams, the man’s huge!

JK: Close to 7ft tall, and it’s all muscle baby! This man is a brick!

JMcM: And their opponents, TJ Rage and The Blue Flash!!

JK: Jeez look at this guy!! He’s wearing a costume like it’s Halloween or something!!

BT: Come on Josh, don’t be a killjoy like Bodom!! It’s just a bit of fun, and the crowd love him!!

JK: Fun is good, but there’s a fine line between having fun and being ridiculous!! Everybody knows who the damn guy is!!

BT: Shush not Josh!! There’s kids watching this show!! Now The Blue Flash came to the aid of TJ Rage on Monday’s edition of Rage when Arius was in the process of dishing out a beating to Rage. Flash requested this match happen tonight in order for Rage to seek some retribution!

JK: Yeah, but he didn’t bank on Arius getting Dreams to tag with him!!

BT: Could be an obstacle, we’ll see. Let’s get the action under way!!

(Mysterio = Flash / Edge = TJ Rage vs Matt Hardy = Arius / John Cena = Splattered Dreams / B2 = Alice)

JMcM: Here are your winners, Splattered Dreams and Arius!!

BT: What?!?! Did you see that Josh? Arius was holding onto the ropes to stop Flash from kicking out!!

JK: I have no idea what you’re talking about!! All I saw was a great counter powerbomb and the 1, 2, 3!! A great win for Arius, putting Flash and Rage in their place!!

BT: I don’t think we’ve seen the last of this conflict here. Arius cheated to win there!! However that brings an end to this week’s Warzone folks!! Thanks very much for joining us, but from Josh King and me, Bryan Thomas, it’s goodnight!