Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

BT: Welcome everybody to another action packed edition of EWNCW Friday Night Warzone, the place to catch EWNCWs greatest superstars all in one place, Im Josh King and im here ofcourse with my brodcast partner Bryan Thomas.

JK: As always great to be here tonight where we will see everything from high flying nutcases to those we just wanna beat the crap out of somebody

BT: just a normal day in EWNCW, but now to tonights show, Arius looks to dominate again as he faces The Great Cobra, Arthur Lansdales new 'prodigy' Bill Richards is out to please as he faces Mint Berry Crunch,The New Age Program take on The Cross Nation Killers and last but not least the main event is set to be great as Andy Amazing takes on a former title contender in The Japanese Dragon, Bam

JK: Bumper card tonight as always and the main event should be something to behold, but lets get this show on its way as here comes Arius.

This match is set for one fall, introducing first, from Blue Mountains, New South Wales, Australia, The Prodigy, ARIUS!!!

BT: Arius obvoiusly still not happy having to team with Hanz Gruber

JK: Would you be happy having to team with your enemy?

BT: Well i suppose not, but Arius has all the tools to be a champion so he has got to just move on

And from the coldest part of Iceland, the leader of the Cobra Army. THE GREAT COBRA!!!

BT: Well Bryan will you ever be a fan of Cobra, he has great in ring skills but he cant seem to get any momentum.

JK: If he wins something every once in a while then maybe, but i doubt thats happening any time soon

BT: Harsh, but in someway fair

(Arius=Reks, Cobra=JTG)

BT: And Arius just pulls it out of the bag

JK: like you said Cobra has the skills but he just cant win, and until he does he wont get very far in this company.
    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

PWR: Jack Pheonix - The Hardcore King/Knights

Blog Entries
    BT: Next tonight we will see Bill Richards taking on Mint Berry Crunch. Bill seems to be reinvigorated under Lansdales influence.

JK: Im not sure about it Josh, Lansdale seems like the kindof person that would take anything for himself even if it meant someone else had to fall to do it.

BT: Maybe Bryan but he is looking good and Lansdale would if anything teach him to become better.

This match is set for one fall, introducing first Bill 'The Eagle' Richards!!

BT: He sure looks confident Bryan

JK: Lansdale may have upped his confidence so he should be raring to get into the action

http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...oTs-M4_RqI</a>

And now, from South Park, Colorado, MINT BERRY CRUNCH!

JK: Realy cant get behind someone as ridiculous as Mint Berry Crunch

BT: For once im with you but the fans realy take a shining to him

JK: The fans cant win you matches

BT: Very true

(Del Rio=Richards, Cara=MBC)

(Ignore the aftermatch attack)

BT: Well there you have it, Richards is getting a small run together

JK: and small runs can lead to big runs which can with time lead to titles

BT: Very true, all of our stars had to build there way to there titles and Richards would be no different

JK: But like i said if Lansdale wants titles im sure Richards wouldnt be in his plans to get one.
    EWNCW - Gillz:
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

Blog Entries
    BT: Now its time for the stars of BWA to shine as the Cross Nation Killers are set to take on the New Assault Program

JK: Ah yes the cream of the tag team crop right there, The Grand champions are sure to make a impact

BT: Yes but the program will definatly want to step up and be on there way to gold in BWA again

JK: Anything less and they wont even get a taste of it any time soon.

http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...K8DmWKHng0</a>
    This Tag Team match is set for one fall, introducing first, Sean and Criz Dimension, The New Age Program!!!
    BT: Well they certainly look ready to fight

JK: There gonna have a tough task facing off against CNK

BT: Former BWA World Champions and the current Grand Champs are definatly no easy task

http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...jriTCISlZQ</a>
    And now introducing, Billy McCoy and Daymian Bloodstone, The Cross-Nation Killers!!!

BT: The Grand champions looking ready and fired up as always

JK: and with a record like these guys i cant see how they can lose

BT: The program are a dangerous team even without a prolific record hey can pull us wins when they need them

(Edge=Mccoy, Mysterio=Bloodstone, Del Rio=Criz, Kane=Sean)

BT: Great match from btoh teams but CNK just edge it out over The Program

JK: They may become World Champions once more with wins like that

BT: Maybe Bryan, Maybe.
    Last edited by CGBigMan; 04-02-2012 at 06:34 PM.
    EWNCW - Gillz:

Blog Entries
    BT: Welcome back EWNCW Fans, its now time for the main event as Andy Amazing will take on 'The Japanese Dragon' Bam

JK: Andys being having his truobles with Itzvan Gretzky as of late but he gonna have to put that behind him and concentrate on a dangerous contender in Bam

This is the you Main event of the evening. Introducing first, from Chicago, Ilinois, Andy Amaziing!!!

BT: Here he is now looking like he means business

JK: His match last week with Gretzky became more than a match, after the double countout they just going at each other

And now introducing, from Osaka, Japan, The Japanese Dragon, BAM!!!

BT: Bam hasnt done so well recently so a win here will realy pick him up

JK: Yes it will, he could challenge for the title once more perhaps

(Bryan=Amazing, Ziggler=Bam)

BT: Wow, what an incredible match between two incredible superstars, Amazing edges it in the end and he gets a great win

JK: Im calling it now, Amazing will get a title very very soon in EWNCW, he definatly has the prowess to do it

BT:Ill hold you to that Bryan, unfortunalt thats all we have time for tonight
    From me and Bryan this has been EWNCW Warzone, Goodnight folks.
    Last edited by CGBigMan; 04-02-2012 at 07:01 PM.
    EWNCW - Gillz:

Dunno if I need a filler, so I'll put one in order to separate last week from this week.

Also, be sure to check out the Rumor Blitz and Rage Comics for your dose of EWNCW news and fun!
    EWNCW
    Seraphim/Black Angel: Day of Reckoning PPV - Battle of the Newcomers - Winner
    Seraphim: Destiny's Calling PPV - IronMan Match against PrimusKhan - Winner
    Seraphim: Glory to the Brave - Beat Solla in a Steel Cage Match

HWA
    Black Angel: Drafted to Legacy.
    Black Angel: Took out Kev.

BWA
    Blacklist Royalty(Alex Foyt): Number #1 Contender for the BWA World Championship
    Alex Foyt Gains a Partner: Prince Chamberlain

BT: Hello every and welcome to another incredible edition of EWNCW Friday Night Warzone, Im Bryan Thompson and im here as always with my broadcast partner Josh King.

JK: Thanks Bryan and what an epic show we have for you tonight with some great matches. We have Chris King up against The Great Cobra, our friends from BWA are here aswell as Gods Grace take on The Militia and Arthur Lansdale will take on 'Red Hot' Itzvan Gretzky and in our bumper main event The Evolution Champion Ronaldo Romulus will take on the former Ignition champion Seth Farrell and the man he beat for his title Markus Beerstein

BT: Some great matcups there and were gonna steamroll into our first match as Chris King, the current number one contender for the Rage Ignition Title takes on the leader of the cobra army, The Great Cobra

This match is set for onefall, introducing first from the coldest part of Iceland, the leader of the cobra army, THE GREAT COBRA!!!

BT: Seriously, how he still has a job is beyond me.

JK: Well losing doesnt mean your fired, but winning does mean you get title shots, which is evading Cobra.

BT: Now heres someone i can get behind.

JK: Bryan!? Thats disgusting.

BT: Not Like that! damn now i cant get the image out of my head

JK: Uh lets just call the match.

BT: Chris King gets a great momentum boost ahead of Vendetta

JK: Lets hope he will keep it up.
    EWNCW

HWA

BWA
    Blacklist Royalty(Alex Foyt): Number #1 Contender for the BWA World Championship

JK: Welcome back to Warzone, folks! Well, Bryan it looks like we have a showcase of the BWA teams tonight with our next match!

BT: Right you are Josh, tonight we have a very special match on our hands.

JK: Tonight we have The Militia against God’s Grace!

BT: This promises to be a premiere match up right here and we haven’t even reached the main event yet!

This next match is a Tag-Team match scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Washington, DC; it’s God’s GRACE!

BT: Now here is a good team that is going to go far in BWA.

JK: I can’t disagree there but there are in an uphill battle against their opponents tonight, of The Militia. These guys are trained to take out whatever is in front of them!

BT: I agree but I think God’s Grace is going to pick up the win here!

Next out from (Insert location), it’s The MILITIA!

BT: This is the team you have for this match?

JK: Probably one of the most underrated teams out in BWA today!

BT: I agree, but I think Grace is gonna come through.

God’s Grace(Daniel Bryan and Bateman) vs. The Militia(Truth and Curtis)

JK: What can I say, you know how to pick’em!

BT: Why yes I do, Josh, yes I do.
    EWNCW

HWA

BWA

BT: Well after that slobber knocker of a match, we have to move on to the next one.

JK: Don’t sound so down, I know you thoroughly enjoyed that match but this is war zone, where all the matches are better than the last!

BT: I suppose you’re right, and next up we have Gretzky vs. Lansdale.

JK: Ahhh yes, Itzvan versus the self-proclaimed “Smartest Man In Professional Wrestling”

BT: This is sure to be one helluva match, wouldn’t you see?

This next match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing First, From Warsaw, Poland, it’s RED HOT, ISTVAN GRETZKY!

BT: This man is going places!

JK: Sure is, and what better place to prove that than Warzone? And better still against the man that is coming out next.

Introducing his opponent, from Manchester, England, it’s ARTHUR LANSDALE!

JK: Here he is, the Smartest Man in Professional Wrestling. He is building quite the reputation over on the main shows, him and his protégé.

BT: Yes, but his protégé isn’t in this match this time, Lansdale must handle business himself!

Gretzky(Kidd) vs. Lansdale(Michael)

JK: And the Smartest Man In Professional Wrestling proves why he is quickly outsmarting everyone and climbing the ranks.

BT: I must admit, this was a stellar match, and Lansdale got it. But don’t think we have to count out Gretzky yet, that man put on one helluva match with Lansdale and is sure to do great things in the future.

JK: I agree with that and now, a word from our sponsors!
    EWNCW

HWA

BWA

BT: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen your just in time for our main event

JK: And a great main event at that, the current Evolution champion against the former champion and a former Ignition champion

BT: Each man will realy want a win to gain more momentum coming into Vendetta this sunday, and there gonna need for the ppv

JK: Definatly and heres comes our first competitor

This match is a 3-way bout set for one fall, introducing first, from Munchen, Germany, MARKUS BEERSTEIN!!!

BT: Clearly Markus will relish this chance to get his hands on the man who took his title.

JK: Problem is, Seths in this match too and he could easily sneak a win.

And now introducing, from the sandy banks of the Nile, The Great Pharoah, SETH FARRELL!!!

JK: If Seth has any title plans then this match could be a step towards them

BT: I'm definitely banking on Seth to win this one, Ronaldo and Markus will be to distracted with each other

And now introducing, from Sao Paulo, Brazil, he is the current EWNCW Evolution Champion, RONALDO ROMULUS!!!

BT: This match is sure to be one of the best in a long time,

JK: No doubt Bryan with such incredible competitors theres no way it cant be.

(Benjamin=Seth, Christian=Ronaldo, Jericho=Markus, Ignore the title)

BT: What a great display from all the men this evening but Seth wins it, Just like i predicted

JK: I gotta hand it to you Bryan you know your stuff

BT: Of course i do, but anyway unfortunately ere out of time folks, see you next week for another exciting edition of EWNCW Friday Night Warzone.
    EWNCW

HWA

BWA

"Everything happens for a reason."

-Lightning Flash-

Dishonor.
    Deceit.
    Dishonesty.

-Another Lightning Flash-

When Sunday comes.

All things come to a stop

-Lightning Flash, a masked man appears in the blink of an eye, a smile.-

EWNCW

HWA

BWA