Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What will Extreme Rules look like for Cena?

Who do you think Cena will face at Extreme Rules? I hope it's not Miz cuz they say he might get involved in Cena/Rock at Mania. Cena obviously won't be facing Rock again. And how long until u think Cena will be in the title picture again?

I guarantee that Cena will be fighting for the title at ER. He has not been champion for a little while now (thank god) and the 'E will be putting him in that role once this whole Rock thing blows over.

feuding with Del Rio.
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

After years of shrugging it off, Cena's beginning to get annoyed by his haters.

Quote Originally Posted by stinger22 View Post
    Who do you think Cena will face at Extreme Rules? I hope it's not Miz cuz they say he might get involved in Cena/Rock at Mania. Cena obviously won't be facing Rock again. And how long until u think Cena will be in the title picture again?
    I would say The Miz or Mark Henry, for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick BoA View Post
    I guarantee that Cena will be fighting for the title at ER.
    This will not happen

Cena vs Henry
    Seiko

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: You're all bitching again? Jesus, I thought this was Insane Championship Wrestling ... Not Jersey Shore!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Kryptonite is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Your sig gives kind of a rapey vibe

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    This will not happen
    I have to agree with PSO. I don't see Cena hopping back into the title picture yet. I'd say around Summerslam or so. If Miz gets involved in Cenas match at Mania, Miz, if he doesn't..well I am not to sure then

There is a possibility that Cena will team with Ryder in a tag team. Saw somewhere that they have been teaming up at house shows.

Blog Entries
    Cena will probably be in a feud with The Miz at ER. Not sure why, but I have a feeling about it, unless of course they're planning to turn The Miz face as the rumor said.

Hopefully he stays away from the WWE title picture, and away from Jericho and Punk. I want to see those two guys have a feud that goes over multiple PPVs, that is of course, if Jericho stays after Mania.

Blog Entries
    Could see The Miz turn face and then see Cena turn heel.