Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ??tna??

Normal Member

??tna??

Why is TNA always in the Impact Zone? But the House shows are everwhere like places like NY & other states?

Blog Entries
    u shud ask this question to dixie ...:d

Iv often thought this myself, the reason they state are the high production costs to produce an impact taping on the road.
    If cost is the issue i dont know why they dont use a slimmed down set, something like the old skool Nitro set, ok its not going to look good in comparison to a modern day WWE set but still tons better than staying in the sterile Impact zone, an enthusiastic paying audience makes all the difference. And i think they have enough star power now to be able to pull it off.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tommytopographic View Post
    Iv often thought this myself, the reason they state are the high production costs to produce an impact taping on the road.
    If cost is the issue i dont know why they dont use a slimmed down set, something like the old skool Nitro set, ok its not going to look good in comparison to a modern day WWE set but still tons better than staying in the sterile Impact zone, an enthusiastic paying audience makes all the difference. And i think they have enough star power now to be able to pull it off.
    Considering they just spent quite a bit in the last year or 2 improving the set, changing it again would be a big waste of money.

But in short, the reason why IMPACT isn't on the road is because of cost.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Considering they just spent quite a bit in the last year or 2 improving the set, changing it again would be a big waste of money.

I understand that but i would like to watch impact with a larger crowd,impacts crowd reminds me fcw

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I understand that but i would like to watch impact with a larger crowd,impacts crowd reminds me fcw
    Well until they start making more money, it won't happen anytime soon.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I can think of a few guys who they could cut that could give the the money to go on the road...

Seriously, this is a risk they should try to take. While it would be costly, it would benefit them in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

Not suggesting they scrap the impact zone set, just to use a slimmed down set to take on the road, if cost is the major issue for them.
    Like they did with the Wembley tapings a few weeks back, i don't think the lack of a state of the art set made much difference, the super hot crowd more than made up for it, IMHO.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassling_Fan View Post
    I can think of a few guys who they could cut that could give the the money to go on the road...

Seriously, this is a risk they should try to take. While it would be costly, it would benefit them in the long run.
    Mainly Christy Hemme, Rob Terry, Mark Haskins and Anarchia.

Steiner is doing good in India so he is earning his keep, firing D-Von might cause Ray to leave, Ric Flair has the HOF so he is good to keep around a little longer
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Paul Heyman stated something like this before. TNA is worried about the week's ratings instead of being around 5 years from now and that keeps them from improving.