Video game mysteries or taboos.

This thread is about those things that makes you ponder about certain characters, stories, levels etc etc etc

An example to this is the most recent talk.

Street Fighter X Tekken and Final Fight having one particular person. Poison.

Gamers have argued whether if Poison was female or not. What do YOU think?

Provide other things that make you ponder here.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    I believe that she is a girl, or at least close enough to being one as to make no comparable difference.

Dragon Age 3, better to have the Hero Of Ferelden, Champion Of Kirkwall, or an unknown 3rd person?
    Personally, I lead towards option 3, I like the idea that each game is a new person's story, tightly woven into the whole

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I believe that she is a girl, or at least close enough to being one as to make no comparable difference.

Dragon Age 3, better to have the Hero Of Ferelden, Champion Of Kirkwall, or an unknown 3rd person?
    Personally, I lead towards option 3, I like the idea that each game is a new person's story, tightly woven into the whole
    Well Bioware have pretty much announced this since day 1 of announcing DA3.

Dragon Age 3 will tell the story of a new character, The Hero of Fereldens story has been told as she or he could of died in the first game and Hawk will appear in Dragon Age 3 but as an NPC.

Blog Entries
    Marble Blast Ultra taboo.

Being in the middle of the map King of the Marbles and constantly mega-marbling. It's a piss poor form of sportsmanship and you look like a tool.

Oh don't worry, I still win 212-0 when I retired

Using the cross-over clothesline in WWF Just Bring It during a Slobber Knocker with Bradshaw you can get over 100 wins.