Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The end was ridiculous. lol same old crap for months now.... Impact really needs new creative things. It's like I'm watching the same thing week after week. Impact is becoming boring now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    The end was ridiculous. lol same old crap for months now.... Impact really needs new creative things. It's like I'm watching the same thing week after week. Impact is becoming boring now.
    Agree how many times have Roode one up his opponent??? to only build him as a stronger heel... they could easily had Sting do something or someone save Dixie and Sting....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Well, since I haven't watch an Impact for months (schedule prohibits me), I would say I thoroughly enjoyed the PPV. The only things I found lackluster were the Storm and Bully match being so quick and the promo before Robbie E's match lasted way too long. I wanted to fall asleep during that thing. I wasn't expecting D-Von to win the TV title. So, that made me happy inside. It was much more entertaining than I was expecting. I'll give it an -A.

Blog Entries
    See, I think I would give the overall PPV a B- for what I actually got to see. Of the matches I did get to see, only the Angle v Hardy was outstanding. Everything else was kind of expected. Although Kim v Rayne was probably a B+ performance. Two strong heels and the match ended clean enough.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Decent pay-per-view but agree that the cycle of match ups is starting to wear thin. Looking forward to a Motor City Machine Guns vs Joe and Magnus feud and someoneone else getting involved in the title picture.

The one thing that really bugs me about TNA ppvs is the crowd, they are so inconsistant. I thought the atmosphere was awful for Victory Road and had a determental affect on the overall event.

At least one PPV in England next year please.
    I was Rowdy before Rowdy was cool!

I have to say that Victory Road 2012 was memorable in a lot of ways.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    I have to say that Victory Road 2012 was memorable in a lot of ways.
    mostly bad ways though
    Right to Un-censor!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    mostly bad ways though
    Although better finish then last 2 matches as Victory Road 2011.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???