Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    if vince didnt want them there they wouldnt be there,they have made raw more exciting and quite a few people who i know who dnt have any interest in wwe know who the nexus are,they were little girls crying at my boys school for god sake when cena joined them,now thats an impact that i feel vince wanted to make,he obviously knows what he is doin so just enjoy it or dont watch it,SIMPLES.
    The psychology was FRIGGIN priceless.

Little kids got the shock of their lives.

Nexus is the best story line in wrestling right now. Have Cena come in at the PPV and 100% destroy Wade, the Nexus group surrounds Cena but instead of attacking him they give him a group hug, Wade gets to his feet and screams for them to attack Cena, instead they attack Barrett and Cena becomes the leader of Nexus as a heel group. You get sometime we have wanted for 4 years Cena to become a heel and it makes Wade a face.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbluto View Post
    Nexus is the best story line in wrestling right now. Have Cena come in at the PPV and 100% destroy Wade, the Nexus group surrounds Cena but instead of attacking him they give him a group hug, Wade gets to his feet and screams for them to attack Cena, instead they attack Barrett and Cena becomes the leader of Nexus as a heel group. You get sometime we have wanted for 4 years Cena to become a heel and it makes Wade a face.
    I like the sound of it. I applaud you.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbluto View Post
    i think it will be alot hard to make cena go heel just like that..
    i think the wwe is focused on making him the top face to exist in the wwe now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    i think it will be alot hard to make cena go heel just like that..
    i think the wwe is focused on making him the top face to exist in the wwe now.
    Yea, it doesn't matter what we want it's what the kiddies want and that's a face Cena.