Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It'll be that you pay your money to Sky BO or whoever and just get a message for the next 3 hours saying "April Fool!" along with an animated gif of the Shockmaster dancing with Doink.

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FXK2I View Post

Go to 0:50 LOL
    Was that real?!
    Would love to see this happen at Mania.

HHH and HBK pull out of the Taker match at the last minute to leave Hornswoggle to come out and break the streak... APRIL FOOLS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Was that real?!
    Would love to see this happen at Mania.
    Seemed pretty real too me.

Even the commentators reacted to it and I saw it on TV (back when NXT was still televised) so it's not a video edit or anything of that nature.

Quote Originally Posted by CM_SUXX_NOT View Post
    Why is everyone hashtagging?? This isn't twitter, it's only cool on twitter, so stop pretending this is twitter.

By tradition April Fools' pranks must happen before 12pm so no, there will not be an April Fools related prank.

There will still be a twist though. Either Shawn will screw someone over or there will be a mass run-in for the Cena-Rock match and they come together to fight everyone off, before finishing the match.

#angryelf
    Sorry couldn't help myself

I do not want to see any April fools gags at WM- but i expect one
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Quote Originally Posted by FXK2I View Post
    Seemed pretty real too me.

Even the commentators reacted to it and I saw it on TV (back when NXT was still televised) so it's not a video edit or anything of that nature.
    Yep this actually happened. I remember it from when it was first shown because it was in Manchester. Great bit of free advertising for avast! lol

Divas to believe in.

Last year there was a prank going around on april fools, that The Rock was going to be hosting WM via satellite. Funny thing was i almost fell for it, only because of his track record before of titantron appearences. This year, Hornswoggle to interefere in Rock/Cena match and cost Rocky the match!

The finger poke of doom 2 would be perfect here in Rock/Cena. Would instantly turn Cena megaheel

The announced WM main event of the rock vs cena has been cancelled thaking their place are out comes the great khali vs nash *ring the Bell* #trollface