Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by westy View Post
    As I said before guys I really think that most of these guys are taking some enhancements to be as big as they are. Kurt hasn't just gone like this overnight. If you look back far enough, the weight has been coming off gradually. It's been said before from the announcers why Angle is looking slimer.

He knows going for the Olympics, that it's impossible for him to be taking any, and I mean any kind of drug or body enhancements.

I think were seeing Angle at his most natural.

Hell I bet if most of these guys stopped taking, then we would see some big shocks.
    I'm not suggesting he's taking anything, but if you look at pictures of him from December, say, you will realise how rapid that weight loss is.

It's not gradual, it's shockingly quick.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Blog Entries
    Don't know if anyone watches the News Magizine show Inside Edition here in the states.. Where they had a story about teenage boys with eating problems starving their-selves and such.....

Then the one on 73 year old man with the muscles and etc...
    http://www.insideedition.com/videos/...-of-youth.aspx
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    I'm not suggesting he's taking anything, but if you look at pictures of him from December, say, you will realise how rapid that weight loss is.

It's not gradual, it's shockingly quick.
    He starving his-self.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Don't know if anyone watches the News Magizine show Inside Edition here in the states.. Where they had a story about teenage boys with eating problems starving their-selves and such.....

Then the one on 73 year old man with the muscles and etc...
    http://www.insideedition.com/videos/...-of-youth.aspx
    OMG great video. Thanks for sharing HCollins. Would love to see an angle in TNA with this guy. Bully picks on a 73 year old, brings him in the ring, talks trash, then (rip) off comes the shirt, muscles bulging, Bully now sweating. Hahah would be great.

This guys is taking, and look at the results, so too did his friend. Absolutly wrestlers are doing the same. Angle is now off them, and back to his normal, natural self.

Blog Entries
    OMG great video. Thanks for sharing HCollins. Would love to see an angle in TNA with this guy. Bully picks on a 73 year old, brings him in the ring, talks trash, then (rip) off comes the shirt, muscles bulging, Bully now sweating. Hahah would be great.

This guys is taking, and look at the results, so too did his friend. Absolutly wrestlers are doing the same. Angle is now off them, and back to his normal, natural self.
    The old guy kinda remind me of Hogan now that i'm thinking of it... Exact same build, maybe the man is a little shorter.... But yeah many wrestlers has been known for using HGH... Even we the people have been expose to HGH, if anyone remembers there were reports a few years back with HGH being injected into cattle for beef...

Blog Entries
    But growth hormones aren't illegal, and lots of wrestlers take them.

I still don't think coming off them would cause such a rapid muscle loss either.

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    if anyone remembers there were reports a few years back with HGH being injected into cattle for beef...
    That's the reason for the extra 3 inches gained to my manhood over the years then. Can't complain about that I guess.

I have no idea if coming of HGH would result in the weight loss, or it could be that he needs to be a certain weight class. I really don't know. But I hope to God he is ok.

This is Angle at the '96 Olympics:

Blog Entries
    That's the reason for the extra 3 inches gained to my manhood over the years then. Can't complain about that I guess.

I have no idea if coming of HGH would result in the weight loss, or it could be that he needs to be a certain weight class. I really don't know. But I hope to God he is ok.
    I think that's puberty dude! Haha.

I can't see that HGH would make you get smaller coming off them, and even if it did, it wouldn't be this rapid. HGH causes bones to thicken etc, so you'd still see the thickness in his digits and jaw, but that seems to be lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    This is Angle at the '96 Olympics:

He definitely seems much slimmer than this.

In fact, he's probably the perfect build for his Olympics here, so if he was in fact, losing weight for the olympics, he'd look more like this, and less like a crackhead.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    But growth hormones aren't illegal, and lots of wrestlers take them.

I still don't think coming off them would cause such a rapid muscle loss either.
    Some are and some aren't actually....

Then who knows, depending how they the athlete stop using such would be the big thing!!!