Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'm not trying to troll and I respect the hell out of Kurt Angle. He is one of the most talented wrestlers and athletes ever. I have always enjoyed his matches and he has had some of the best matches I've ever seen.

I understand that he's trying to make the Olympic team and is getting older. Really I do.

But honestly when he has came out to wrestle lately , his music hits, up he comes from the stage, he points in the air, fireworks go off and the lights hit....I see...

Crackhead AIDS patient body. Sorry, I shake my head like wtf. Just being honest.

I noticed it around the time he was being stated to try out for the Olympics. So I agree with what everyone else is saying.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

yeah it because he's trying to make the Olympic team, i respect him for that and hope he makes it and does well. On the other hand i like to joke that he's eating his own brand food (which he probably is now i think about it lol) He does look a little less intimidating than he used to, he sometimes has the look of a frail old man trying to be a wrestler.

You can't help but notice it. I think deep down we all know these guys are as big as they are because of, pills, juice etc...

If you want to try out for the Olympics you can't have any trace of that in your system. So that may be the reason. Also I'm not sure what the weight limit is for the games.

I wished him well with the Olympics when in London.

So I really do hope that he's able to make the team, and do well in it. He was one of the best on the WWE roster back in the day. He is the best on the TNA roster right now, hell he's the best in the world today full stop.

Let's support Angle for 2012.

Blog Entries
    Nobody is denying he is in good shape for his age, for sure.

But there's a blatant weight change, and it's FAST. I don't think your muscle mass can reduce that much as quickly as it has done without some underlying reason/

And it's not about his size, DBry, CM Punk blah blah blah are all small fellas, but that's them. Kurt is a big dude, and has been for a very long time. That's part fo his image, and going from that to where he is now is ust somewhat concerning.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post

But there's a blatant weight change, and it's FAST. I don't think your muscle mass can reduce that much as quickly as it has done without some underlying reason/

And it's not about his size, DBry, CM Punk blah blah blah are all small fellas, but that's them. Kurt is a big dude, and has been for a very long time. That's part fo his image, and going from that to where he is now is ust somewhat concerning.
    I agree with you, it's not about him being small now it's the fact that most of his career he's been big. But to go from that to what he is now is concerning, However looking back throughout his TNA career you can see him shrinking bit by bit, sort of like he's wasting away.

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post

Exactly...

I was reading that the weight loss shouldn't matter because of guys like Punk and Bryan. It shouldn't really matter, but let's face it, Bryan and Punk were never JACKED like Angle was, then went to looking sucked up. It's a weird shock.

I know when Hogan lost all of his water weight, you could tell he was slimmer, but then he changed his image to match the weight loss.

And when Eddie Guerrero, all of a sudden in a matter of a couple years, went to CM Punk size to JACKED it was very noticeable. My wrestling buddies and I called ROIDS.

True and funny story. My 7 year old daughter likes to go to this annual GHETTO circus that comes to my town and there are a couple of clowns who walk around and make animal balloons for the kids. One clown in particular wears patriotic spandex type clothing and is bald headed. He only wears eye make up and a clown nose. The clown is shaped like Steve-O from Jackass.

My daughter walked in while I was watching TNA and saw Angle wrestling a couple of weeks back. She pointed out Angle and insisted that he and that clown were the same person. I told her that they were not, but she was totally convinced that they were the same person. Of course it was funny and my friends and I laughed and made jokes that maybe Angle ran into hard times and was doubling as a clown.

LOL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by matt1tude View Post
    I agree with you, it's not about him being small now it's the fact that most of his career he's been big. But to go from that to what he is now is concerning, However looking back throughout his TNA career you can see him shrinking bit by bit, sort of like he's wasting away.
    Indeed.

It's obvious when a change is Rapid, I can't see him going to the olympics being the reason for this, because it is far too quick, which means the muscle loss is unhealthy.

I'll put it to you like this, I used to cycle 15 miles most days, and my Thighs where HUGE and defined. That was 3 years ago, and i've cycled maybe twice since, don't do any major exercise (I know, shame on me), and although my legs aren't as defined, they're still big and solid (You can tell the difference in fat and muscle)...So that tells youe everything. No exercise, and my legs have somewhat maintained. SO if he was exercising (which he must be), surely he'd have retained a lot of that muscle and/or size, even if he lost definition.

Also, I noticed his neck was about a third of the width it used to be...I definitely laughed at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    Exactly...

I was reading that the weight loss shouldn't matter because of guys like Punk and Bryan. It shouldn't really matter, but let's face it, Bryan and Punk were never JACKED like Angle was, then went to looking sucked up. It's a weird shock.

I know when Hogan lost all of his water weight, you could tell he was slimmer, but then he changed his image to match the weight loss.

And when Eddie Guerrero, all of a sudden in a matter of a couple years, went to CM Punk size to JACKED it was very noticeable. My wrestling buddies and I called ROIDS.

True and funny story. My 7 year old daughter likes to go to this annual GHETTO circus that comes to my town and there are a couple of clowns who walk around and make animal balloons for the kids. One clown in particular wears patriotic spandex type clothing and is bald headed. He only wears eye make up and a clown nose. The clown is shaped like Steve-O from Jackass.

My daughter walked in while I was watching TNA and saw Angle wrestling a couple of weeks back. She pointed out Angle and insisted that he and that clown were the same person. I told her that they were not, but she was totally convinced that they were the same person. Of course it was funny and my friends and I laughed and made jokes that maybe Angle ran into hard times and was doubling as a clown.

LOL
    I must admit, that definitely made me chuckle. Angle is a clown, she's right!

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Quote Originally Posted by -TxCxL- View Post
    Kinda off topic, but Santino weighs around his weight now. He kinda has the attire like him with hair. If they wanted to make Santion a more serious contender, they could pull it off.
    Hold on....are you seriously suggesting that Santino could "pull off" being a serious competitor like Kurt Angle because he wears a wrestling singlet and has hair like he did (not even sure it looks similar but ok...) SERIOUSLY?! That would definitely be the most ridiculous post i have EVER seen on this site!! Santino will never be spoken about in the same breath as Kurt Angle! It's true, it's damn true!

King Kofi Kingston has a nice ring to it......not so easy on the initials though.

As I said before guys I really think that most of these guys are taking some enhancements to be as big as they are. Kurt hasn't just gone like this overnight. If you look back far enough, the weight has been coming off gradually. It's been said before from the announcers why Angle is looking slimer.

He knows going for the Olympics, that it's impossible for him to be taking any, and I mean any kind of drug or body enhancements.

I think were seeing Angle at his most natural.

Hell I bet if most of these guys stopped taking, then we would see some big shocks.