The Undertaker/HHH/HBK Promos

what are your guys' opinions on the promos these three are putting out? last year I was intrigued by UT and HHH, but for this year, something seems to be missing. the Undertaker seems flat for some reason, and is almost coming off as a manipulative heel, and not like the force he should be. he not only had to practically beg for a match, but he's now pinning HBK against HHH in a way. they also keep bringing up the fact that HHH beat him senseless, and how HHH knows what it takes to finish him.

they also haven't revisited the hair of the undertaker. I believe I read that they are waiting until the match for him to show his head, but it's going to be a huge shock at the time, and itll come off random of they don't go back to that

HHH is looking like the stronger opponent in this feud, which may have been what they wanted to throw us off the scent of 20-0. Something just seems missing to me.

for the record I think HIAC will be good and I hope they ring back blood for just one match.

PREDICTION CONTESTS TOP 3
    Survivor Series- T6th
    Night of Champions - 17th
    Vengeance - T11th

I personally don't think they are that great. Undertaker has screwed up a couple of times. HBK the master of the Mic hasnt been as great as usual. Punk/Jericho are the new masters of the mic.

These promos, as well as the Cena/Rock promos are missing a physical altercation. The HHH/UT/HBK promos are doing the arm tap which is a sign of pitty and might have one of them snap. This is what's missing. Nothing can be done because the hoodie might fly back and expose the bald head. BTW, The Undertaker is coming off as a heel.

Quote Originally Posted by aweso_me View Post
    These promos, as well as the Cena/Rock promos are missing a physical altercation. The HHH/UT/HBK promos are doing the arm tap which is a sign of pitty and might have one of them snap. This is what's missing. Nothing can be done because the hoodie might fly back and expose the bald head. BTW, The Undertaker is coming off as a heel.
    yeah I agree. and not a strong heel either. I don't like the whole arm tap thing.

PREDICTION CONTESTS TOP 3
    Survivor Series- T6th
    Night of Champions - 17th
    Vengeance - T11th

The thing for me is that they haven't really decided who is what here. HHH acts like a heel, a very manipulative one but according to his speech he is the "good guy" who doesn't really want to do it but will do it because Undertaker "begged" for the match, when he really never begged for anything, HHH acted as freaking coward (storyline wise) by running his mouth saying that he ended the career of the Undertaker and that he finished The Streak (said it on December) one way or another, hence the Undertaker comes back and when he confronts HHH what does he get? "MMMMM....Maybe some other time" pat in the back and all this elusive crap that he doesn't want to do it because Taker is a "brand" and he knows how to finish it, but won't do it for the sake of business.

In that regard HHH was the heel and at point still is, the only way he accepted, like Shawn said, was after he was compared to HBK and he suffered because he really didn't wanted to do it, but he had no problem running his mouth last year about he fact that Taker was away, and then He said to Shawn he was doing it for him too, because he was a failure and all that, like trying to turn HBK on Taker (which doesn't take much really) like taker said last night.

So apparently the real Heel in all this is supposed to be HHH and somehow The Undertaker has become the Underdog of the feud.

Also, with all due respect but HBK is the odd man out here, while it might add more intrigue to some, for me he takes the spotlight out of it, I has been more about "HBK try to make HHH face his destiny at greatness and now HBK has a grunge with Both and the question what is Shawn going to do?

And more than coming as a Heel himself, Taker is being brought as a Broken man who is against the odds here...lets say that in a way they are even trying to portrait it like the Flair Vs HBK match, Shawn didn't want to do it and he acted like a Jack ass towards Flair, which HHH is doing but some how he is the good guy here and Taker is Flair in search of proving he sill can go.

I love promos and people like HBK,HHH,Taker and The Rock are awesome with the mic but if they want to make people feel excited about their matches they need to KICK FUCKING ASSES, that's my opinion

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

Blog Entries
    I like the promos. They don't need physical altercation in every feud to make a match great.