An idea to fixing some of the Superstars

With Miz's recent burial and losing streak, as well as rumors of people complaining about The Rock "stealing a spot" for WM, I thought of an angle that would help the Miz and get another guy over in the process.

In this idea, Miz would come out and cut a promo complaining about not being at Wrestlemania. Suddenly, a midcard or low card face comes out and confronts the Miz. The low carder says something along the lines of "I'm not competing at Wrestlemania either, but you don't see me complaining." He tells Miz to suck it up, get over it, life goes on, etc. Miz goes on a rant doing his usual "I beat Cena last year" schtick, and the low carder tells him to shut up, we've heard it all before and we're sick of it. He then says "If you want a match at WM so bad, why don't you have a match with me?" Miz turns him down because he's "just a scrub" but the guy punks him out by slapping him or something (think Cena slapping Angle on his debut) and Miz accepts the match. Miz would beat the guy, ending his losing streak, but the other guy would take Miz to the limit, and walk out to a standing ovation after the match.

Any of the low card or mid card faces could be slotted into this role: Gabriel, Riley, Bateman, etc. BUT, the best candidate for this storyline would be Zack Ryder, as this could be the angle Ryder needs to finally be taken a little seriously, and not be a joke character.

Interesting. I like it. Alex Riley would make a lot of sense imo, because he has history with The Miz. Zack Ryder would be great too.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsMyYard View Post
    Interesting. I like it. Alex Riley would make a lot of sense imo, because he has history with The Miz. Zack Ryder would be great too.
    I'm not sure it could work with Riley just because of how long he's been off tv I think it would have to be a midcard guy who's at least seen once or twice a month. I think Miz and Gabriel could have some good matches, its a feud I'd like to see
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same