Here's an Idea..

Now I know Taker's probably too old to withstand this type of match, but I kinda wish that on the April PPV, Triple H & Taker have a final rematch in an Iron Man Match. If Taker's gonna go out, I would love it if he worked this match with HHH. I think that regardless of their age, this match could be the greatest Iron Man Match of all time. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by bryanb1306 View Post
    Now I know Taker's probably too old to withstand this type of match, but I kinda wish that on the April PPV, Triple H & Taker have a final rematch in an Iron Man Match. If Taker's gonna go out, I would love it if he worked this match with HHH. I think that regardless of their age, this match could be the greatest Iron Man Match of all time. Thoughts?
    I would like to see it but as you said it's too much for taker now maybe 5 years ago not now

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

Quote Originally Posted by The Expendable View Post
    I would like to see it but as you said it's too much for taker now maybe 5 years ago not now
    Yep, it will be like last year's Wrestlemania where he got carried off by a stretcher...same result.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Feel so bad for Mark. April 21st? Wow.

I suppose that's a much better idea than putting them in a Bra & Panties match.

Blog Entries
    An Iron Man match?! Undertaker can't do that any more man, look at how he was after last years match which lasted less than 30! 5/6 years ago this would have been cool to see, but there's no chance in hell of it happening now!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!