Page 961 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 461 861 911 951959960961962963 971 1011 1061 1461 1961 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,610 of 40747
    I sure as hell am
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

C'mon! Lets hype this sh*t! DAMNATION DAMNATION DAMNATION DAMNATION!!!!
    Profile Retired

Eternal Damnation will be cast upon those who dont love this e-fed \m/

DAMNATION, DAMNATION, DAMNATION, DAMNATION, DAMNATION, DAMNATION, DAMNATION, DAMNATION, DAMNATION, DAMNATION, DAMNATION, DAMNATION, DAMNATION, DAMNATION, DAMNATION, DAMNATION, DAMNATION, DAMNATION, DAMNATION, DAMNATION, DAMNATION, DAMNATION, DAMNATION, DAMNATION.

Whoo!!!
    Last edited by S.E. Zero; 08-03-2011 at 04:53 PM.

Show is going up now!
    Profile Retired

The Show is up!
    Profile Retired

IC: What the hell was Alex Hamilton thinking ever choosing the CNK over The Nightmare Madness as the #1 contenders?

Does he know what he's done?

The madness he's unleashed from Abel?

I can hardly contain the fury eminating from The Mad One, but one thing is for sure is that I vow to make things right next week one way or another.
    Last edited by S.E. Zero; 08-03-2011 at 05:33 PM.

IC:Godmoney you got lucky tonight. But CNK were named number one contenders for those belts. So enjoy them now because come team terror me and McCoy will walk out champions.
    Last edited by Vegas; 08-03-2011 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Zero View Post
    IC: What the hell was Alex Hamilton thinking ever choosing the CNK over The Nightmare Madness as the #1 contenders?

Does he know what he's done?

The madness he's unleashed from Abel?

I can hardly contain the fury eminating from The Mad One, but one thing is for sure is that I vow to make things right next week one way or another.
    IC as Mr.Hamilton: Mr.Alexander, I suggest that you control your friend. I did what I did as I believed they proved themselves the most among any of the other teams. Oh and I am not sure how exactly you plan to "make things right" but I highly advise you to watch yourself. Thank you for your time, have a wonderful day.
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe View Post
    IC:Godmoney you got lucky tonight. But CNK were named number one contenders for those belts. So enjoy them now because come team terror me and McCoy will walk out champions.
    IC: Damn Right GodMoney let me finish it off No.6 Overrated now at Team Terror you finally get some compition in the Form of CNK and like Vegas said we will walk out Champions Better is Bigger Mo-Fo's
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    IC as Mr.Hamilton: Mr.Alexander, I suggest that you control your friend. I did what I did as I believed they proved themselves the most among any of the other teams. Oh and I am not sure how exactly you plan to "make things right" but I highly advise you to watch yourself. Thank you for your time, have a wonderful day.
    IC: You think I'm afraid of your ''authority'', fact is Abel and I are and always will be the best tag team here at BWA.

Dont worry about what I say but rather what I do on next week's Damnation.