Page 511 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501509510511512513 521 561 611 1011 1511 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 40747
    Blog Entries

EWNCW reporter Dick Thompson:

EWNCW reporter Dick Thompson here, and I'm fortunate enough to be joined by one of my news team colleagues, 'The Albino Rhino' Solla Mafoai's personal reporter; Herbert Birdsfoot, who will this week be in in-ring action!! Herbie, Thanks for joining me!

HB: No problem Dick.

DT: Now, you're Solla's exclusive reporter of course, since you seem to be the only one that can get close to him!! Why did you interview Silver Cena? It didn't seem to sit well with Solla!!

HB: Im Solla's personal reporter yes, I am sworn to him stemming from an incident with a midget hooker in Cleveland Ohio getting tossed out a 2nd story window, I interviewed SilverCena because It felt like the right thing to do so I could get inside his head and relay what I learned to Solla, but that backfired badly and I paid the price for it.

DT: Damn right, we see Solla beat you up very often!! Herbie, do you have any idea why is Solla making you have this match this Thursday?!

HB: I went where I wasnt supposed to, and I got caught by the hunter. Solla is a very private person, but with my involvement, I am making him more dangerous, which will be the ultimate undoing of anyone that crosses his path.

DT: Are you nervous for this match? Have you been training?

HB: Im very nervous since I am not a wrestler but with Solla's guidance and help, I think I might do OK....I can only hope so, I guess Thursday will determine if my training has paid of or not

DT: As I said, you seem to be the only reporter that can get close to 'The Albino Rhino'. How do you get so close to Solla? What is your relationship with him?

HB: When we were in Cleveland Ohio Solla was on a bit of a binge, one night Solla walked into a bar and I noticed that he was different from everyone else, I took a liking to him right away, little did I know about his harsh past, but anyhow....Solla got propositioned by a hooker, and they went upstairs, next thing I know, there are police running in and heading upstairs, then I hear is a loud crash and a thud....I looked outside and Solla has tossed this hooker from the second story window, and wound up getting arrested and charged for attempted murder, So me being the nice guy I bailed him out and took him in, protecting him from that point on, but something was missing in his life.....he needed to maul, maim and hurt people, so I introduced him to wrestling.....and the rest is history.

DT: I see, and finally, do you have any insight for us as to what Solla has planned for this Thursday?!

HB: Solla is awaiting The Great Cobra's response to last weeks contract signing that we got him to sign....Thurdsay night is going to be VERY Special.....I can guarantee you that.

DT: I'm sure it will!! Thanks for your time Herbie, and a special thanks from EWNCW for keeping us in the know regarding Solla!! I don't know where we'd find another reporter to do your job!!

Be sure to tune in this Thursday folks for the final Thursday night Inferno before 'Bred for Combat'!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoogeyMan View Post
    Herbie: We shall see you miserable newcomer.....I dont respect newcomer. Thursday will be your final undoing so says the Herbster
    AC: Listen to me Herbert! Apparently it's not getting through your thick skull into that miniscule brain. If I'm not scared of the "jungle" why would I fear you, you speck? Hear me Herbert, I'm Andy Cannon and I fear nothing. Nothing.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    AC: Listen to me Herbert! Apparently it's not getting through your thick skull into that miniscule brain. If I'm not scared of the "jungle" why would I fear you, you speck? Hear me Herbert, I'm Andy Cannon and I fear nothing. Nothing.

Thats what i think of you...."Andy"
    ~~Silence and Violence~~
    My two favorite things

Blog Entries

lol @ the video!
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

AC: A slap in the face is but a mere mockery of the immense punishment Herbert shall recieve on Inferno. "Andy" out...
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

EWNCW reporter Dick Thompson here, and I'm fortunate enough to be joined by one of my news team colleagues, 'The Albino Rhino' Solla Mafoai's personal reporter; Herbert Birdsfoot, who will this week be in in-ring action!! Herbie, Thanks for joining me!

HB: No problem Dick.

DT: Now, you're Solla's exclusive reporter of course, since you seem to be the only one that can get close to him!! Why did you interview Silver Cena? It didn't seem to sit well with Solla!!

HB: Im Solla's personal reporter yes, I am sworn to him stemming from an incident with a midget hooker in Cleveland Ohio getting tossed out a 2nd story window, I interviewed SilverCena because It felt like the right thing to do so I could get inside his head and relay what I learned to Solla, but that backfired badly and I paid the price for it.

DT: Damn right, we see Solla beat you up very often!! Herbie, do you have any idea why is Solla making you have this match this Thursday?!

HB: I went where I wasnt supposed to, and I got caught by the hunter. Solla is a very private person, but with my involvement, I am making him more dangerous, which will be the ultimate undoing of anyone that crosses his path.

DT: Are you nervous for this match? Have you been training?

HB: Im very nervous since I am not a wrestler but with Solla's guidance and help, I think I might do OK....I can only hope so, I guess Thursday will determine if my training has paid of or not

DT: As I said, you seem to be the only reporter that can get close to 'The Albino Rhino'. How do you get so close to Solla? What is your relationship with him?

HB: When we were in Cleveland Ohio Solla was on a bit of a binge, one night Solla walked into a bar and I noticed that he was different from everyone else, I took a liking to him right away, little did I know about his harsh past, but anyhow....Solla got propositioned by a hooker, and they went upstairs, next thing I know, there are police running in and heading upstairs, then I hear is a loud crash and a thud....I looked outside and Solla has tossed this hooker from the second story window, and wound up getting arrested and charged for attempted murder, So me being the nice guy I bailed him out and took him in, protecting him from that point on, but something was missing in his life.....he needed to maul, maim and hurt people, so I introduced him to wrestling.....and the rest is history.

DT: I see, and finally, do you have any insight for us as to what Solla has planned for this Thursday?!

HB: Solla is awaiting The Great Cobra's response to last weeks contract signing that we got him to sign....Thurdsay night is going to be VERY Special.....I can guarantee you that.

DT: I'm sure it will!! Thanks for your time Herbie, and a special thanks from EWNCW for keeping us in the know regarding Solla!! I don't know where we'd find another reporter to do your job!!

Be sure to tune in this Thursday folks for the final Thursday night Inferno before 'Bred for Combat'!!
    Tommy's the man! (:
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    AC: A slap in the face is but a mere mockery of the immense punishment Herbert shall recieve on Inferno. "Andy" out...
    Keep your pimp hand strong.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

IC: In this moment of preparation, I am focusing on becoming the new EWNCW champion. The gods are pleased with my work ethic! Shuriken's days are numbered.

KevinMatthews, don't even think of occupying my rafters. They are now is use as they house hoisted cages that contain pretty girls! If you want the rafters, you must go through me!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCena View Post
    IC: In this moment of preparation, I am focusing on becoming the new EWNCW champion. The gods are pleased with my work ethic! Shuriken's days are numbered.

KevinMatthews, don't even think of occupying my rafters. They are now is use as they house hoisted cages that contain pretty girls! If you want the rafters, you must go through me!
    Sounds like words of war.. He will have two names one of a precious metal and one of a noble warrior, his name shall be Silver Cena..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCena View Post
    Shuriken: I am not worried one bit. Even with devine help.....you cannot defeat me in skill.

Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Sounds like words of war.. He will have two names one of a precious metal and one of a noble warrior, his name shall be Silver Cena..
    Shuriken: Siaki.....how is my future challenge?