Page 471 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 3714214614694704714724734815215719711471 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,710 of 40747
  1. #4701
    Super Member TheBoogeyMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Bowels of Hell
    Posts
    719
    Solla: HERBIE!!!! HERBIE!!!!! I NEED YOU!!!!!!

    Solla: Now where did that worm run off to now? I only wanted to see if I could....WAIT....I have a better idea

    Solla: Oh....Where oh where has my Herbie B gone.....Oh where oh where can he be?

    Solla answers his cell phone

    Solla: Yes?.....yeah this is me.....Okay.....Are you sure?....What's he doing?....REALLY?....Well just make sure he gets here before the show, I have plans for him....Okay...OKay bye.

    Solla looks into the mirror and gives that oh so evil laugh and grin.

    Solla: HA HA HA HA HA HA
    ~~Silence and Violence~~
    My two favorite things


  2. #4702
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoogeyMan View Post
    Solla: HERBIE!!!! HERBIE!!!!! I NEED YOU!!!!!!

    Solla: Now where did that worm run off to now? I only wanted to see if I could....WAIT....I have a better idea

    Solla: Oh....Where oh where has my Herbie B gone.....Oh where oh where can he be?

    Solla answers his cell phone

    Solla: Yes?.....yeah this is me.....Okay.....Are you sure?....What's he doing?....REALLY?....Well just make sure he gets here before the show, I have plans for him....Okay...OKay bye.

    Solla looks into the mirror and gives that oh so evil laugh and grin.

    Solla: HA HA HA HA HA HA
    cAN YOU PLEASE REPOST THIS 1 ON THE INFERNO Page
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

  3. #4703
    Super Member TheBoogeyMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Bowels of Hell
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    cAN YOU PLEASE REPOST THIS 1 ON THE INFERNO Page
    no problem Matt
    ~~Silence and Violence~~
    My two favorite things


  4. #4704
    Right guys i need another 6 advertisements or Interviews on the Inferno page asap if you can?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

  5. #4705
    God johnnydropkicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere in all any thing
    Posts
    1,429
    Blog Entries
    8
    yay show is gonna be up!!!
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

    Secret Weapon

    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

  6. #4706
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,355
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    Right guys i need another 6 advertisements or Interviews on the Inferno page asap if you can?
    I just put 3.

  7. #4707
    2 more anybody? feel fcree to use an interview you've already posted on here
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

  8. #4708
    Black Ninja! eboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    2 more anybody? feel fcree to use an interview you've already posted on here
    why not post the currant bred for combat card
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

  9. #4709
    God johnnydropkicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere in all any thing
    Posts
    1,429
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    2 more anybody? feel fcree to use an interview you've already posted on here
    probably should have something with shuriken as he's the big champ right now so use one of the shuriken ones
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

    Secret Weapon

    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

  10. #4710
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,355
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    why not post the currant bred for combat card
    I think we should post the card for every show prior on the Inferno thread so everyone can refine their promo accordingly.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.