What I liked
- Shaz used ostentatious. Mah boy is using big words!
- Entertaining promo from Shaz and Romulus. Strong way to open the show.
- Good promo from TBOZ.
- A good promo from Carlin, but I felt it could have been shorter. Still entertaining though.
- TBOZ qualifying for the KOTC.
- Seraphim promo was a strong one but again, maybe too lengthy.
- Glad Romulus didn’t beat down Shaz at the end. Good booking decision there. Makes things more interesting.
What I disliked
- Opening theme doesn’t work and when I click the button to watch it on YouTube, I got taken to the homepage.
- Shaz’s music plays, a bit of commentary and then Shaz’s music plays.
- While TBOZ did have a very good promo, having two promos before the first match is too long to wait.
- The Kayfab/K-Jam & J-man match had no three count. I know it’s a minor detail, but bearing in mind that I very briefly skip over matches, it jumped out at me.
- The Wells/Cleverly promo was bland. No spark in there at all.
- Bloodstone’s promo is a general sexist/derogatory/I’m gonna kick your ass promo. Would like to have seen more creativity.
- No decision for the Wells/Dimension match. Clearly it’s a DQ, but why no ring bell? Why no announcement?
Overall, I enjoyed it. I am an outsider to Rage so I don't quite follow all of the stories, but it does make me want to check it out again next week.