Page 4075 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 3075 3575 3975 4025 4065407340744075
Results 40,741 to 40,747 of 40747
  1. #40741
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,796
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I am excited for that. A fresh start is always a positive move in my book.
    Yeah I can't wait either. The only reason it's not been done yet is because I've not got enough time on my hands at the minute to dedicate towards constructing the first page of the thread. I was going to wait until September until doing it (when I'll be online more), but with the situation with bear, seems like we'll have to do it sooner now. Not a bad thing though, I think it'll be great
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  2. #40742
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah I can't wait either. The only reason it's not been done yet is because I've not got enough time on my hands at the minute to dedicate towards constructing the first page of the thread. I was going to wait until September until doing it (when I'll be online more), but with the situation with bear, seems like we'll have to do it sooner now. Not a bad thing though, I think it'll be great

    Yeah. One of the negative parts of banning somebody like we did with Bear is that almost every thread he has contributed to will become whacky and glitched all the way to hell.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  3. #40743
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,796
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Yeah. One of the negative parts of banning somebody like we did with Bear is that almost every thread he has contributed to will become whacky and glitched all the way to hell.
    Yeah it does suck, especially for the IWA threads since his contribution to those are deeply rooted. I can only be thankful that it's just this one thread, a thread we were replacing anyway, that's affected on our part.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #40744
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,796
    Blog Entries
    1
    So nobody else is going to review Rage? Just TJB and CMR?
    Fair enough. Thanks guys.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #40745
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    So nobody else is going to review Rage? Just TJB and CMR?
    Fair enough. Thanks guys.
    I'm not a member of Rage. I'm not gonna lie, I normally just review shows I am on the roster for but since they are scarce on the ground for this show, I will persevere to read it tonight.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  6. #40746
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,796
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I'm not a member of Rage. I'm not gonna lie, I normally just review shows I am on the roster for but since they are scarce on the ground for this show, I will persevere to read it tonight.
    That's the spirit!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #40747
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    That's the spirit!
    Sorry dude- had a rough week at work but now have the weekend off.

    Will get an update up tonight or tomorrow- dependent on if I send Revolution assignments out tonight or tomorrow.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  8. #40748
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,796
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Sorry dude- had a rough week at work but now have the weekend off.

    Will get an update up tonight or tomorrow- dependent on if I send Revolution assignments out tonight or tomorrow.
    Great, thanks man.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  9. #40749
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    What I liked
    - Shaz used ostentatious. Mah boy is using big words!
    - Entertaining promo from Shaz and Romulus. Strong way to open the show.
    - Good promo from TBOZ.
    - A good promo from Carlin, but I felt it could have been shorter. Still entertaining though.
    - TBOZ qualifying for the KOTC.
    - Seraphim promo was a strong one but again, maybe too lengthy.
    - Glad Romulus didn’t beat down Shaz at the end. Good booking decision there. Makes things more interesting.

    What I disliked
    - Opening theme doesn’t work and when I click the button to watch it on YouTube, I got taken to the homepage.
    - Shaz’s music plays, a bit of commentary and then Shaz’s music plays.
    - While TBOZ did have a very good promo, having two promos before the first match is too long to wait.
    - The Kayfab/K-Jam & J-man match had no three count. I know it’s a minor detail, but bearing in mind that I very briefly skip over matches, it jumped out at me.
    - The Wells/Cleverly promo was bland. No spark in there at all.
    - Bloodstone’s promo is a general sexist/derogatory/I’m gonna kick your ass promo. Would like to have seen more creativity.
    - No decision for the Wells/Dimension match. Clearly it’s a DQ, but why no ring bell? Why no announcement?

    Overall, I enjoyed it. I am an outsider to Rage so I don't quite follow all of the stories, but it does make me want to check it out again next week.

    7/10.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  10. #40750
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,796
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    What I liked
    - Shaz used ostentatious. Mah boy is using big words!
    - Entertaining promo from Shaz and Romulus. Strong way to open the show.
    - Good promo from TBOZ.
    - A good promo from Carlin, but I felt it could have been shorter. Still entertaining though.
    - TBOZ qualifying for the KOTC.
    - Seraphim promo was a strong one but again, maybe too lengthy.
    - Glad Romulus didn’t beat down Shaz at the end. Good booking decision there. Makes things more interesting.

    What I disliked
    - Opening theme doesn’t work and when I click the button to watch it on YouTube, I got taken to the homepage.
    - Shaz’s music plays, a bit of commentary and then Shaz’s music plays.
    - While TBOZ did have a very good promo, having two promos before the first match is too long to wait.
    - The Kayfab/K-Jam & J-man match had no three count. I know it’s a minor detail, but bearing in mind that I very briefly skip over matches, it jumped out at me.
    - The Wells/Cleverly promo was bland. No spark in there at all.
    - Bloodstone’s promo is a general sexist/derogatory/I’m gonna kick your ass promo. Would like to have seen more creativity.
    - No decision for the Wells/Dimension match. Clearly it’s a DQ, but why no ring bell? Why no announcement?

    Overall, I enjoyed it. I am an outsider to Rage so I don't quite follow all of the stories, but it does make me want to check it out again next week.

    7/10.
    Great , thanks man!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.