Page 4020 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 3020 3520 3920 3970 401040184019402040214022 4030 4070 ... LastLast
Results 40,191 to 40,200 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    so far so good, except one thing. why in the name of hell is Grind from Glasgow??? He is from the Arkham Asylum. And if it is not liked, I will choose the suitable location.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Favorite Moment:Tommy Thunder turning his back on Shuriken, unexpected there
    Best Match: The main event, well done!
    Best Promo: Ryan Wells
    Best Piece of Booking: Having Adonis winning, proves that he can hold his own and Antonyo losing, resulting in Mr. Smyth going solo. Ca'n wait to see where that goes.
    Best Debut (when applicable): Kayfab
    Best line of commentary: Everything that Bodom said
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Kyojin tapping out, did't understand that, and TBOZ winning, didn't really think he needed the victory.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: None
    Any Other Positives: Liked every match, especially the Hawk vs Juarez and Doom vs The Black Angel matches.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): N/A
    Overall Show Grade: A

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

DJ: SHIIT!! I'm sorry guys, a nigga lost you the match. I thought I was able to get it done myself but nope, should of let my nigga Luke finish the job. Damn it! *shakes his head*

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    so far so good, except one thing. why in the name of hell is Grind from Glasgow??? He is from the Arkham Asylum. And if it is not liked, I will choose the suitable location.
    I am now morally obligated to call you Glasgow Grind.

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Favorite Moment:Tommy Thunder turning his back on Shuriken, unexpected there
    Best Match: The main event, well done!Best Promo: Ryan Wells
    Best Piece of Booking: Having Adonis winning, proves that he can hold his own and Antonyo losing, resulting in Mr. Smyth going solo. Ca'n wait to see where that goes.
    Best Debut (when applicable): Kayfab
    Best line of commentary: Everything that Bodom said
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Kyojin tapping out, did't understand that, and TBOZ winning, didn't really think he needed the victory.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: None
    Any Other Positives: Liked every match, especially the Hawk vs Juarez and Doom vs The Black Angel matches.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): N/A
    Overall Show Grade: A
    VICTORY
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

I will take all the blame on that one. I looked at the wrong name, since I was a little half sleeping, so I easily made that mistake by looking at Gillz bio for that one. My bad my good man. I wish I could undo that mistake, but sadly I can't.:'(

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Grind's bio is next to Gillz', so as we're all human, an easy mistake to make as you can imagine

Blog Entries
    I know this isn't a lot of feedback but I feel like everything went well during the PPV, loved the commentary and the Thunder heel turn especially, but it really was well worth the wait!

Wells: You all think it's amusing when I destroyed Dingo Mac? Well if that's the damn case...you're about to be completely fucking entertained.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

EWNCW Anchorman: Dick Thompson

***Exclusive Report and Breaking News!!***

Good evening folks, EWNCW anchorman Dick Thompson here with an exclusive report and some breaking news!

Firstly, the breaking news! EWNCW management have announced that they have come to terms on the release of EWNCW superstar Gillz.
    Raging Inferno was the former 2 time World Champion's last appearance for the company, but the door has been left open for him to return in the future.
    EWNCW would like to wish Gillz the best in all future endeavors.

And now on to the exclusive report!

EWNCW management have announced some details regarding our next ppv event; Day of Reckoning. As seen last year, Day of Reckoning saw the champion of the King of the Cage tournament crowned. This year, the concept of the King of the Cage tournament has been altered. This year will see two chamber matches taking place on the ppv; one for each brand and each involving 6 superstars. Several qualifying matches will take place for these chamber matches in the weeks leading up to the ppv, where the 6 men in each chamber will battle it out to be the last man standing to earn whatever prize that's at steak and become the King of the Cage!
    It has not yet been announced what will be on the line in either match, nor has there been any indication as to who will get the chance to qualify for these matches.

This is an exciting time for EWNCW, as we getting very close to our main event of the year; Destiny's Calling!

That's all for now folks! Stay tuned for the latest!

***Exclusive Report***

Yeah, I was pretty good out there, wasn't I? Talking about the release of Gillz, and the King of the Cage matches. I have no idea why they won't put me on commentator duty full time. I guess they know I'll blow the rest out of the water.

*Takes a sip of liquor from a mug*

Mmmm, morning joe in the evening. Mmmmmm mmmmm

*Thompson's interest peaks as someone begins talking to him.*

What?

I forgot something?

WHAT?!

Michael Archangel is out with a concussion following his tag team match at Raging Inferno? Any idea what caused it? The superkick when he attempted a diving spear? No time frame on when he may return from this injury? Well, that's a shame.

WHAT?!?!?

We're still filming?

*Looks at the camera*

And that has been your EWNCW Exclusive Report.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Sucks about Gillz. Wonder if he will pop back up anytime soon.
    Profile Retired