Page 3990 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2990 3490 3890 3940 398039883989399039913992 4000 4040 ... LastLast
Results 39,891 to 39,900 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Arrived. Read show. Got me a bit of a drink. Tired. A rest needed before the main event. Review will come.

Everybody can have their hopes for videogames, but as they dream, this is true:

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    First review back!
    Thank you good sir!
    look back further
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    look back further
    Ha!

It got buried in gifs.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    look back further
    That was a short quick review, I thought you mentioned that you'd be doing a full one later..
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Always love the review of things at the start of the show.

Some nice stuff from Team Rage. I'm not sure where they're going at RI, but it's gonna be a match to watch every bit of, closely.

We need some kind of development...To me King not talking is getting stagnant and needs to go somewhere FAST. I guess that segment didn't do to bad of a job with that too. Likin things here too after that.

Abel and Reiko was really short, but for good reason. Nice quick action there and some great build to BOTN. That's another I'm gonna watch real good like.

Hm, this guy again? As if it's any real question or mystery, lol...But I liked the style of it and def much better than the earlier stuff.

^I really never noticed he was actually ALONE in that room until the reread now...Another spin huh? This guy's nuts...

Good and unique segue into the Eclipse promo. The whole deal and the match that followed REALLY set that stuff up good for RI.

Mat Elder needs reprimandation. Like, on RI. I can not stand when stars attack authority figures and other non wrestlers and it's like it never happened. Good stuff though, and i liked the one bit where he turned into the interviewer, lol. Still not sure what he has to gain from BOTN, but we are going to see...Im sure.

This was a great Thunder Shuriken promo, and the feel and vibe of it was intense as hell. Loved him calling Blade out on where he's been.

Yep, Wells sucks lol. Knew he was going to lose, that man can't buy a win...Something else to watch closely as well.

Love the story of is Jman's partner even on his side...A classic, and we will just have to wait on that too.

Error: Gillz/Thunder, DIDN'T HAPPEN! Not last show, not any show! lol, not sure what happened there. At first I had more to say, than I changed my thoughts to a joke that would get the point across, then I changed it again to leaving it for PM, but just gonna be flat out frank:Gillz is not much more than a bot in the main event/world title picture. I fully understand the situation there as it's been discussed before, but nothing's seemed to change since then either.

Some nice sweet affection from Panda and Shuriken...I still hate you both IC!

Very very good main event. An even better ending...Makes perfect sense to have the united dudes attack the guys that say they're a team but can't quit competing with each other, in any kind of way. Phenomenal story going into RI...Team Inferno has been so worried about competition lately while Team Rage has been seemingly united, as much as they all can be, at least. Overall, a great go home show, with SO MANY "Just have to wait and see" things going on! That's always great leading into such a huge ppv. Not a whole of negatives to address this time, other than the fact that Gillz and Thunder didn't happen. Was quite solid all around, def an A-, for some simple mistakes bumping it down. NOW...We go to RI.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Always love the review of things at the start of the show.

Some nice stuff from Team Rage. I'm not sure where they're going at RI, but it's gonna be a match to watch every bit of, closely.

We need some kind of development...To me King not talking is getting stagnant and needs to go somewhere FAST. I guess that segment didn't do to bad of a job with that too. Likin things here too after that.

Abel and Reiko was really short, but for good reason. Nice quick action there and some great build to BOTN. That's another I'm gonna watch real good like.

Hm, this guy again? As if it's any real question or mystery, lol...But I liked the style of it and def much better than the earlier stuff.

^I really never noticed he was actually ALONE in that room until the reread now...Another spin huh? This guy's nuts...

Good and unique segue into the Eclipse promo. The whole deal and the match that followed REALLY set that stuff up good for RI.

Mat Elder needs reprimandation. Like, on RI. I can not stand when stars attack authority figures and other non wrestlers and it's like it never happened. Good stuff though, and i liked the one bit where he turned into the interviewer, lol. Still not sure what he has to gain from BOTN, but we are going to see...Im sure.

This was a great Thunder Shuriken promo, and the feel and vibe of it was intense as hell. Loved him calling Blade out on where he's been.

Yep, Wells sucks lol. Knew he was going to lose, that man can't buy a win...Something else to watch closely as well.

Love the story of is Jman's partner even on his side...A classic, and we will just have to wait on that too.

Error: Gillz/Thunder, DIDN'T HAPPEN! Not last show, not any show! lol, not sure what happened there. At first I had more to say, than I changed my thoughts to a joke that would get the point across, then I changed it again to leaving it for PM, but just gonna be flat out frank:Gillz is not much more than a bot in the main event/world title picture. I fully understand the situation there as it's been discussed before, but nothing's seemed to change since then either.

Some nice sweet affection from Panda and Shuriken...I still hate you both IC!

Very very good main event. An even better ending...Makes perfect sense to have the united dudes attack the guys that say they're a team but can't quit competing with each other, in any kind of way. Phenomenal story going into RI...Team Inferno has been so worried about competition lately while Team Rage has been seemingly united, as much as they all can be, at least. Overall, a great go home show, with SO MANY "Just have to wait and see" things going on! That's always great leading into such a huge ppv. Not a whole of negatives to address this time, other than the fact that Gillz and Thunder didn't happen. Was quite solid all around, def an A-, for some simple mistakes bumping it down. NOW...We go to RI.
    Thanks for the review.
    One thing though, I'm confused as to what you mean when you say that Thunder vs Gillz didn't happen. It happened on the last show...
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thanks for the review.
    One thing though, I'm confused as to what you mean when you say that Thunder vs Gillz didn't happen. It happened on the last show...
    This.

I wrote that match myself. xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

I've never seen it, and still can't find it! I just looked over last show TWICE, and don't even see either Gillz or Thunder!...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.