Page 3960 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2960 3460 3860 3910 395039583959396039613962 3970 4010 4060 ... LastLast
Results 39,591 to 39,600 of 40747
  1. #39591
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,752
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    That's what I figured, it's sort of presumed without mention.

    But SB was right to mention it, I forgot about it and there have been cases long before about drama in the threads.
    E-fed 'drama' (hate that word to describe it) has barely never been an issue in this thread thankfully (touch wood), and we have the 'No Bullshit' policy to ensure that it won't be happening anytime soon.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  2. #39592
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    E-fed 'drama' (hate that word to describe it) has barely never been an issue in this thread thankfully (touch wood), and we have the 'No Bullshit' policy to ensure that it won't be happening anytime soon.
    No I know that, but I remember once (or twice perhaps) where there was "d-word". But that was long ago anyway. That's all.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  3. #39593
    Quick hello,
    How about a hall of fame, and a time line.... Changes in creative, differant eas...start of rage, multi shows etc. IM sure etween some of us oldewr guys we could fill n
    blankswth ease.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

  4. #39594
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,752
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    Quick hello,
    How about a hall of fame, and a time line.... Changes in creative, differant eas...start of rage, multi shows etc. IM sure etween some of us oldewr guys we could fill n
    blankswth ease.
    A HOF is something we could possibly do. So would that be separate from an alumni section?
    And your second suggestion is a sort of alumni for creative personnel? I like that idea.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #39595
    I'm not too sold on a HoF.

    I like the creative thing, maybe with the current writers bolded.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  6. #39596
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I'm not too sold on a HoF.

    I like the creative thing, maybe with the current writers bolded.
    I think I know why you are not too sold on the HoF idea. You are possibly thinking the same as me to wait on that plan until maybe EWNCW's biggest PPV of the year. Have it like WWE and the night before or after (however one sees it) WM.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  7. #39597
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    I think I know why you are not too sold on the HoF idea. You are possibly thinking the same as me to wait on that plan until maybe EWNCW's biggest PPV of the year. Have it like WWE and the night before or after (however one sees it) WM.
    Or.. I'm just not sold on a HoF. :P

    EWNCW has only been around for just under 3 years. It may just be me, but I'm struggling to think what can be accomplished in 3 years to warrant a HoF spot.

    Maybe instead, how about some memorable feuds/matches?
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  8. #39598
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Or.. I'm just not sold on a HoF. :P

    EWNCW has only been around for just under 3 years. It may just be me, but I'm struggling to think what can be accomplished in 3 years to warrant a HoF spot.

    Maybe instead, how about some memorable feuds/matches?
    Well unlike you I can think of one man who deserves a HoF here in EWNCW. :P

    Might be easier for me, since I've written for him and stuff.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  9. #39599
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Well unlike you I can think of one man who deserves a HoF here in EWNCW. :P

    Might be easier for me, since I've written for him and stuff.
    If you're talking about Tommy, then who do you think wrote for him before taking over Inferno? ;D
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  10. #39600
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    If you're talking about Tommy, then who do you think wrote for him before taking over Inferno? ;D
    Nah, not that fool who is on Inferno.

    I'm talking about a man who is over at Rage and is very good (to me at least).

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.