Page 3952 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2952 3452 3852 3902 394239503951395239533954 3962 4002 4052 ... LastLast
Results 39,511 to 39,520 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    will we get any teasers for the supershow cards or will it just be a wait and see kinda thing?
    Stay tuned to the thread here and you'll see
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Stay tuned to the thread here and you'll see
    Oh you tease!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Oh you tease!

Although it might not be this thread you have to look for actually, since the poll we've been running has concluded that a new discussion thread will be had!
    So look out for that later today, since hopefully, by the end of the day we'll be in the new thread!

Although it might not be this thread you have to look for actually, since the poll we've been running has concluded that a new discussion thread will be had!
    So look out for that later today, since hopefully, by the end of the day we'll be in the new thread!
    Damn, I'll miss this thread.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Damn, I'll miss this thread.
    I know, me too, but sometimes you have to let go of old things for progress to ensue.

But rest assured, I have no intention of throwing this thread in the trash and confining it to the pages of history of EWN,we'll make sure to clearly reference it and link it in the OP of the new one, so that people can easily find it if they want to go back and read anything should they wish to do so.

I know, me too, but sometimes you have to let go of old things for progress to ensue.

But rest assured, I have no intention of throwing this thread in the trash and confining it to the pages of history of EWN,we'll make sure to clearly reference it and link it in the OP of the new one, so that people can easily find it if they want to go back and read anything should they wish to do so.
    True, I think I'm the one most vehemently against it but I'll have to live with it.

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    True, I think I'm the one most vehemently against it but I'll have to live with it.
    Oh I'm not so sure about that man, I had a pretty heated discussion via PM with another member who was against it.

Oh I'm not so sure about that man, I had a pretty heated discussion via PM with another member who was against it.
    Maybe I'm just disgruntled then.

It's a little less about the history, more about me being an old timer that remembers this being the beginning of anything, being the only one left of that really nothing beginning and this thread being a big part in the old war against JBW. It'll just be a sad day that's all, less about the content but more of what it represented.

got quick laptop acess opnme jollies....what be this about new threads? TBOZ you get my message?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Blog Entries
    Maybe I'm just disgruntled then.

It's a little less about the history, more about me being an old timer that remembers this being the beginning of anything, being the only one left of that really nothing beginning and this thread being a big part in the old war against JBW. It'll just be a sad day that's all, less about the content but more of what it represented.
    I can see that. I mean I've been part of this since near enough the beginning too, and I know what this thread represents. That's why I'll make sure to put in a clear and obvious link and reference (a little paragraph about it) in the new OP, so that anyone who wants to go back and read, or anyone new who wants to know how his entire section (not just this thread) started can do so. This thread will always be here and will still be part of this fed.

It's just a new discussion thread, is all. That's all there is to it. At the moment, the OP is getting updated once per couple of months (if that) and if you look at it now for example, it's grossly out of date. Plus there isn't a roster list in the current one (there is a roster list for each brand in the Show threads OP's, but I'm not sure who takes notice of them because I still get people saying they're not sure who's on the roster) or championship history for that matter. By being the OP of the new thread, this will grant me the ability to keep things constantly updated, and I'll be able to include a list of the entire roster (including the alignment of everyone and who plays each person) and championship history.

It's just a case of upgrading to make things more pro active and less hassle. The old thread will always be here and will always be remembered and easy to access. I would never toss it aside like a broken tory because I know what it represents.