Page 3951 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2951345138513901394139493950395139523953396140014051 ... LastLast
Results 39,501 to 39,510 of 40747
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Sasha: So, who on Inferno can't wait to see me unleash Ano Doom at Raging Inferno? What with, Brand unity and all.
    Hawk: Inferno has done shit for me so I could care less about whether the brand wins or not. The only things I can promise in the next couple of weeks is Juarez will be getting another longer vacation courtesy of me and I am not done paying your little dog back for biting me. I could have put him down last week but killing a dog when they are unconscious is to humane for my tastes, I want Doom to be fully aware of the pain I bring him and know what true fear it.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    DJ: Luke, get ready to fuck shit up! We are about to go HAM on Rage!

Rosita: Hell yea, they won't know what hit them!
    Pride: Just when I thought Rage made the worst possible choice with the Blue Flash, now DJ Williams is going to share the stage with us all because he beat........well this is more of a travesty because we don't even remember who he beat to get in. At least Flash pinned, and I use that word loosely, Mark Dimension.

Sorrow: DJ, your whole career has been nothing but a joke. You come in here with your little courtesan strutting around to make these people even care about you. At least Black Blooded could get some attention without their harlot. And if memory serves us correctly, you had a shot at the Inferno title anytime you wanted, and yet you messed that up as well.

Pride: We have held as many as 3 titles at once here, and defended them all on a regular basis against the best teams here. Not only that, but we bring class and art with us every time we have a match, because we know how to provide the patrons with quality entertainment which is what they will get at Raging Inferno no thanks to anyone on Team Inferno or our teammates.

Sorrow: TBOZ is a world renowned tag team competitor with God Money and we know deep down that he thinks aren't as good as them, but it wasn't Mixed Emotions that lost to a team that wants nothing more than to kill each other, it was the "greatest team in EWNCW history" God Money that did. But that should not alarm our patrons, because we need a little adversity to make the show more interesting.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Jameson: Oh we're not only going to go Ham on them...We're going to go Lincoln Burrows on their ass.
    DJ: Straight like that, oh and if you need help picking out the others, I got you.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    DJ: Straight like that, oh and if you need help picking out the others, I got you.
    Pride: Good to see you are looking out for your friend MBC.

Sorrow: Shut up brother, if he is going to make our job easier, then let him do it, we already have to carry dead weight around, I'd rather Inferno keep picking third tier stars for their team then to do some actual work.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Pride: Just when I thought Rage made the worst possible choice with the Blue Flash, now DJ Williams is going to share the stage with us all because he beat........well this is more of a travesty because we don't even remember who he beat to get in. At least Flash pinned, and I use that word loosely, Mark Dimension.

Sorrow: DJ, your whole career has been nothing but a joke. You come in here with your little courtesan strutting around to make these people even care about you. At least Black Blooded could get some attention without their harlot. And if memory serves us correctly, you had a shot at the Inferno title anytime you wanted, and yet you messed that up as well.

Pride: We have held as many as 3 titles at once here, and defended them all on a regular basis against the best teams here. Not only that, but we bring class and art with us every time we have a match, because we know how to provide the patrons with quality entertainment which is what they will get at Raging Inferno no thanks to anyone on Team Inferno or our teammates.

Sorrow: TBOZ is a world renowned tag team competitor with God Money and we know deep down that he thinks aren't as good as them, but it wasn't Mixed Emotions that lost to a team that wants nothing more than to kill each other, it was the "greatest team in EWNCW history" God Money that did. But that should not alarm our patrons, because we need a little adversity to make the show more interesting.
    DJ: Oh shit, look what we have here, the two men that I will have the absolute pleasure of beating their asses, how's it going bitches. Listen here, I didn't get in based on that fucking "workout", the hell, I earned that damn spot! As far as you are concerned, I don't need my damn girl to get noticed, I proved that a long time ago. Oh and nice job by the way, bringing up Black Blooded, what the fuck does that have to do with anything. I'm guessing since you have their dicks so far down your throats, you just couldn't wait to mention them!

Woah, hold up niggas, obviously you don't watch Inferno, I never cashed it my briefcase. Yes I tried once but that bum ass Dixion fucked me over but, that's another story. Anyway, I still have a shot and believe me, once I cash in, I will win and be a champion while your asses won't be champions anymore. You bring art and class, ha, ya asses bring shame and embarrassment, fuck outta here! I respect TBOZ and the Blue Flash is just going to surprise everyone so I have to make sure I bring my A game. Oh and when I eliminate both of ya asses, don't start crying like a bitch!

Pride: Good to see you are looking out for your friend MBC.

Sorrow: Shut up brother, if he is going to make our job easier, then let him do it, we already have to carry dead weight around, I'd rather Inferno keep picking third tier stars for their team then to do some actual work.
    DJ: I don't know that nigga, and keep talking shit, I always love shutting motherfuckers up.

Hawk: Inferno has done shit for me so I could care less about whether the brand wins or not. The only things I can promise in the next couple of weeks is Juarez will be getting another longer vacation courtesy of me and I am not done paying your little dog back for biting me. I could have put him down last week but killing a dog when they are unconscious is to humane for my tastes, I want Doom to be fully aware of the pain I bring him and know what true fear it.
    Sasha: The man who doesn't ever seem to learn the lesson about being distracted in matches, doesn't sense sarcasm...Hmmm...I'm not surprised, Hawk, but you see, coming Raging Inferno, You are not the only one, with your own agenda. We have no time for Thunder, Gillz, and Blade, for there are more important things to do than unity. As for you, you are nothing, you never learn from your mistakes, and even some have touted you as being the last man to defeat Ano Doom around here, but that was nearly a year ago, The Ano Doom standing beside me is a revitalized version of his former self...There is a huge difference between the Ano Doom you defeated months ago and The Ano Doom that is now untouchable in that ring. You're playing with a savage, Hawk, And he's in a zone where even I've never seen him before, and I like it. You, on the other hand, probably not so much.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    DJ: Oh shit, look what we have here, the two men that I will have the absolute pleasure of beating their asses, how's it going bitches. Listen here, I didn't get in based on that fucking "workout", the hell, I earned that damn spot! As far as you are concerned, I don't need my damn girl to get noticed, I proved that a long time ago. Oh and nice job by the way, bringing up Black Blooded, what the fuck does that have to do with anything. I'm guessing since you have their dicks so far down your throats, you just couldn't wait to mention them!

Woah, hold up niggas, obviously you don't watch Inferno, I never cashed it my briefcase. Yes I tried once but that bum ass Dixion fucked me over but, that's another story. Anyway, I still have a shot and believe me, once I cash in, I will win and be a champion while your asses won't be champions anymore. You bring art and class, ha, ya asses bring shame and embarrassment, fuck outta here! I respect TBOZ and the Blue Flash is just going to surprise everyone so I have to make sure I bring my A game. Oh and when I eliminate both of ya asses, don't start crying like a bitch!
    Pride: Williams, you are nothing more than an afterthought. that title shot is wasted on you because even if you do win, you will drop it the very next night because the only type of champion your going to be, is a paper champion.

Sorrow: Since we have been here we have held four different titles and defended them against more than one team each and every night. If we could handle defending our titles against more than one team at a time, then I am sure we have more than enough skill to take you out.

Pride: We are going to send the Patrons home happy at Raging Inferno because not only will we bring a masterpiece of a win home with us, we will also rid the EWNCW of the world's worst DJ and introduce Inferno to some real music when we take you all out to A Night at the Opera.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Sasha: The man who doesn't ever seem to learn the lesson about being distracted in matches, doesn't sense sarcasm...Hmmm...I'm not surprised, Hawk, but you see, coming Raging Inferno, You are not the only one, with your own agenda. We have no time for Thunder, Gillz, and Blade, for there are more important things to do than unity. As for you, you are nothing, you never learn from your mistakes, and even some have touted you as being the last man to defeat Ano Doom around here, but that was nearly a year ago, The Ano Doom standing beside me is a revitalized version of his former self...There is a huge difference between the Ano Doom you defeated months ago and The Ano Doom that is now untouchable in that ring. You're playing with a savage, Hawk, And he's in a zone where even I've never seen him before, and I like it. You, on the other hand, probably not so much.
    Hawk: I could care less whether I am booed by the people or cheered, I do what I need to do not to get by, but to flourish here. Right now, what I need to do is leave a mark on the monster that terrorizes Inferno to show the locker room what I can really do and to teach your dog what happens when you try to fly in my skies. Doom better watch himself because I did not get my fill of revenge last week and I won't be satisfied until Doom pays/
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Dixon: The Story of Ano Doom

Arrive.
    Sasha: Nickname!
    Leave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW