Page 3946 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2946 3446 3846 3896 393639443945394639473948 3956 3996 4046 ... LastLast
Results 39,451 to 39,460 of 40747
    I am now waiting on one more piece from the great S.E Zero and then I will burn you all in an Inferno.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I am now waiting on one more piece from the great S.E Zero and then I will burn you all in an Inferno.
    Burn or bury? Or bury in a burning pit?

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Part has been sent. Again sorry for the delay.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Burn or bury? Or bury in a burning pit?
    Burn

I want to watch you all burn.

Which is why I just finished putting up Inferno
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Will review the show tomorrow.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Inferno Review

The opening promo was great from Staples with some big announcements. Loved the Cannon-Punk and Six Tag Team Gauntlet announcements.

The Hot Wasabi promo- I'll say Torphs always delivers and let others make judgment on my part. The Staples announcement was from left field and was my favourite moment of the show overall. I loved it, can't wait to see how Adonis does.

Williams-Rose was short to say the least. The promo that followed was great from Williams and Jameson. Love the fact that Williams is on Team Inferno- can't wait to see how he counteracts The Blue Flash.

Artemis Eclipse's promo was the best I've seen him do in a very long time. Fantastic job Rob.

Gruber beating Mac was expected then the following attack/promo was great. I have my suspicions still and I can't wait to find out who it is.

Hostile Takeover's promo was my second favourite promo of the night- and even though we know the team will be going tits up soon, was great to see. The world needs more Mr. Smyth.

The next match was certainly interesting. It was well written for a start, but the whole Strem reaction to the crowd was a intriguing. With the way he was acting, he reminds me a little of Daniel Bryan when he hears the NO chants. Looking forward to seeing where this is going.

Arthur f'n Lansdale. Another outstanding promo from Torphs and the promo of the night for me.

The Staples-Dixon promo was great and the announcements were both shocking, adding more to the Newcomers Match. Looking forward to it even more now.

Seeing the NAP win was good, as it keeps the Champs looking strong. The match itself was well written as well.

Sasha/Doom/Hawk/The Black Angel promo was brilliant, getting better as each participant spoke. Was also a massive moment for me (The Black Angel was one of my favourite characters back in HWA) to see Angel actually speaking again. Hawk-Juarez standoff was well done as well. Feels more personal with each show and I hope everybody else is looking forward to each step of the feud as much as I am.

Cannon-Punk kept the trend that with each match, the writing gets better. Fantastic Ignition Championship match, and Punk winning makes me happy. Punk's promo afterwards did a brilliant job of building up to Arty-VHX & Kyo-Punk, as Arty's promo did earlier in the show. I'm definitely looking forward to working with KJ again- even if it's only one joint promo- it's always an honour. Also, the Slayde bit at the end left me intrigued. The Ignition Division on Inferno is looking stronger by the minute.

Jesting Madness' promo was great as per. Grind is always brilliant with them.

Tommy-Shuri was great and well done to both men as it builds up to Supershow #1's main event well.

The main event kept up the trend of each match getting better as the night went on and thus gets the best match award from me. Thunder winning was the right call and the announcement afterwards made me happier that Team Rage are three heels. Team Inferno being three faces makes it a great balance and I can't wait for Raging Inferno.

Overall, infinitely better than last week- and the best Inferno I have read in a very long time. Solid A.

Black Angel!

*Moments after the show has ended, Sasha is seen walking backstage, lightly holding the back of her head from the small scuffle earlier as She grips the chiseled arm of Ano Doom. She is angry and yelling in German, full of expletives as well. She continues rambling in her native tongue, all the while The Demon Cyborg remains stone still, letting off a shockingly vicious, more apparent than usual, air of intensity. Sweat runs down his face and quick breathing takes place, as the apparent machine begins to gradually rise in levels of focused fury. Sasha can't help but stop and stare at him in awe as he continues becoming more and more fired up by the second. She looks on at him, muscles rippling, eyes full of power, and sharp inhaling and exhaling, then she moves even closer to him. "Ja (German for yes)...Ja...Ja Mein Cyborg." , She says in a low, cold voice, with a hint of sweet satisfaction as well. Sasha starts looking Doom directly in his eyes, and as he gazes back, she feels the energy rushing through him. She steps forward once more, and places her diminutive hand upon his freakishly jacked inked up chest, and looks back into his face again, tattoos, piercings, stubble, scars, mask, and grotesque eyes and all. She sees nothing but carnage burning within, and the glaring, pure, raw, inhumanity, that is looking down at her. She can not help but even herself be in satisfied shock at the true larger than life presence that is Ano Doom, and she likes it. Her sister would never understand,but it doesn't matter. She begins speaking in cold and focused German once more, as Doom is fully ready to explode, Sasha remains gazing concentratedly into the monster's eyes, almost proud of what she sees, and an eagerness to unleash it onto to the world come RI is there as well.*

*Once more she is seen making the cut throat thumbs down sign, shaking her head violently left and right with fury. Each time, Doom nods ferociously and exudes a larger animalistic drive. He actually glistens under the lights from the beads of determined sweat falling off him. Sasha continues to reach new levels of intensity as she delivers the war speech to him, as the camera pans out, the only thing that can be understood is the slip of English of: "I WANT YOU TO BREAK HIS ARM!"

The shot of the two of them goes away, as it trailed off with more of the same, and the screen falls black. Sasha's voice then sounds out: "HE WILL BE FULLY UNLEASHED.", as the darkness turns into buzzing static.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Inferno Review

The opening promo was great from Staples with some big announcements. Loved the Cannon-Punk and Six Tag Team Gauntlet announcements.

The Hot Wasabi promo- I'll say Torphs always delivers and let others make judgment on my part. The Staples announcement was from left field and was my favourite moment of the show overall. I loved it, can't wait to see how Adonis does.

Williams-Rose was short to say the least. The promo that followed was great from Williams and Jameson. Love the fact that Williams is on Team Inferno- can't wait to see how he counteracts The Blue Flash.

Artemis Eclipse's promo was the best I've seen him do in a very long time. Fantastic job Rob.

Gruber beating Mac was expected then the following attack/promo was great. I have my suspicions still and I can't wait to find out who it is.

Hostile Takeover's promo was my second favourite promo of the night- and even though we know the team will be going tits up soon, was great to see. The world needs more Mr. Smyth.

The next match was certainly interesting. It was well written for a start, but the whole Strem reaction to the crowd was a intriguing. With the way he was acting, he reminds me a little of Daniel Bryan when he hears the NO chants. Looking forward to seeing where this is going.

Arthur f'n Lansdale. Another outstanding promo from Torphs and the promo of the night for me.

The Staples-Dixon promo was great and the announcements were both shocking, adding more to the Newcomers Match. Looking forward to it even more now.

Seeing the NAP win was good, as it keeps the Champs looking strong. The match itself was well written as well.

Sasha/Doom/Hawk/The Black Angel promo was brilliant, getting better as each participant spoke. Was also a massive moment for me (The Black Angel was one of my favourite characters back in HWA) to see Angel actually speaking again. Hawk-Juarez standoff was well done as well. Feels more personal with each show and I hope everybody else is looking forward to each step of the feud as much as I am.

Cannon-Punk kept the trend that with each match, the writing gets better. Fantastic Ignition Championship match, and Punk winning makes me happy. Punk's promo afterwards did a brilliant job of building up to Arty-VHX & Kyo-Punk, as Arty's promo did earlier in the show. I'm definitely looking forward to working with KJ again- even if it's only one joint promo- it's always an honour. Also, the Slayde bit at the end left me intrigued. The Ignition Division on Inferno is looking stronger by the minute.

Jesting Madness' promo was great as per. Grind is always brilliant with them.

Tommy-Shuri was great and well done to both men as it builds up to Supershow #1's main event well.

The main event kept up the trend of each match getting better as the night went on and thus gets the best match award from me. Thunder winning was the right call and the announcement afterwards made me happier that Team Rage are three heels. Team Inferno being three faces makes it a great balance and I can't wait for Raging Inferno.

Overall, infinitely better than last week- and the best Inferno I have read in a very long time. Solid A.

Thanks for that boy!

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Inferno Review

Thank you for the kind words. . I always knew people, someone, liked Black Angel. Glad you like, from what it seems, mostly everything.

I have a lot of fun writing for Black Angel, much more than I did for Seraphim, as well as working with Ano Doom(Someone I have wanted to feud with for a while). And I had a lot of fun writing the main event, since I didn't use a video.

--

More reviews! more reviews!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Blog Entries
    More reviews! more reviews!
    Not until I read the main event, man.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!