Page 3945 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2945 3445 3845 3895 393539433944394539463947 3955 3995 4045 ... LastLast
Results 39,441 to 39,450 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Rage Review

Opener was great, I did express some doubts about an heel team for the main squad but after the opener I am fully into this squad and can't wait to see the potential.

6 team gauntlet is a great idea and I can't wait to see all the teams involved because the match ups this could give are really good. Great promo from Black Blooded to address their controversial loss and still look strong and good to see them pick up a nice win in a solid match.

Eddie does great work with Juarez and I really like the excitement everyone has for the feud. His promo helped make the feud more personal and add some passion to the feud and hopefully we can shape it up really well in the end and have it come out strong.

Interested in seeing where creative takes the Elder Cage thing now that we know it was not just some random match. I won't comment on the outcome as I think this is one of those things where you have to see where the story goes next before you can judge.

Great promo from Wells but it would have been nice to hear from KJam, but Tommy says there is a reason so I will wait and see.

Nice win for Juarez to build him some returning momentum after being out and Dimension getting interrupted by the mysterious figure also looks to be really exciting. Can't wait to see what Dimension does to get out of his slump.

Brilliant booking for Raging Inferno having the Ignition #1 contenders face the opposite champion. Kyojin vs Punk has a ton of potential to be great as my experience with both guys has been phenomenal. When the supershow comes and the get some promos together I will be reading closely for sure.

As Eddie said, Van vs Eclipse was one of the best rivalries of 2012 and putting them against each other again one year later in about the same conditions is genius. Van is still the champ who has it all and will tell you about it and Eclipse is still the hungry challenger looking to make a name, the reignition of this feud was my favorite moment.

As for the Team TBOZ promo, I did my part without the other promos as it was the final day and I needed to get something in so it wouldn't be late, so I put something together based on what I think they would have said before my part and I think it fit in pretty good after all of the compliments I have gotten for it. Overall I think it set the mood for the state Team TBOZ is in.

It looks like KJam is out to be Jmans partner but I could be wrong. As far as the match, like what was said it just looked like they put 3 guys who have nothing going on at the moment and put them in the slaughterhouse.

Great to see team Rage face off against God Money, what better way to test a team than to put them against another team that has always been dominant and it worked to give Team Rage some momentum for the PPV and show that they can win when teaming together.

B+ show
    Thanks for the thoughts man!

Looking to hear from more of you please guys. I know many have said yesterday that they'll be reviewing later, so I eagerly anticipate those! I know a few who haven't offered anything yet too, so it would be nice to hear from you guys.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Rage Review - Sorry if this feedback seems a little slight, doing this at work and don't have to much I can type.

Favorite Moment: God Money Reunion. Quite nice to see the team back together considering I never saw them together as they were done before I got into EWNCW.

Best Match: Main event was great. Nice long match for a 3-on-3 match very nice spots in the match as well.

Best Promo: Opening promo was nice. Good to hear from the whole team. Builds chemistry between them for the future shows leading up to the PPV

Best Piece of Booking: Making the Ignition matches for the PPV. Since you have the two champions going against each other in the future, it makes since that you would avoid that match for this inter-company PPV.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Not really, Most of the booking seems appropriate as we head towards Raging Inferno. I'm a very much looking forward to how the supershows are booked.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I actually didn't mind the Cage-Elder match. Yes it did seem a little thin of a match but that was because half of the match was 1-2-3 counts, if it was only two and the rest was filled with some action, then it would have been better. But I thought it was fine.

Also confused in the Wells promo about how he said that he had been looking all over for KJam when he was doing one handed push-ups.

Any Other Positives: Mark-Eddie Match was good, as was the Tag Team match. Kyo-Van Promo was good too.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Not really, good show this week.

Overall Show Grade: 8/10

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Rage Review - Sorry if this feedback seems a little slight, doing this at work and don't have to much I can type.

Favorite Moment: God Money Reunion. Quite nice to see the team back together considering I never saw them together as they were done before I got into EWNCW.

Best Match: Main event was great. Nice long match for a 3-on-3 match very nice spots in the match as well.

Best Promo: Opening promo was nice. Good to hear from the whole team. Builds chemistry between them for the future shows leading up to the PPV

Best Piece of Booking: Making the Ignition matches for the PPV. Since you have the two champions going against each other in the future, it makes since that you would avoid that match for this inter-company PPV.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Not really, Most of the booking seems appropriate as we head towards Raging Inferno. I'm a very much looking forward to how the supershows are booked.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I actually didn't mind the Cage-Elder match. Yes it did seem a little thin of a match but that was because half of the match was 1-2-3 counts, if it was only two and the rest was filled with some action, then it would have been better. But I thought it was fine.

Also confused in the Wells promo about how he said that he had been looking all over for KJam when he was doing one handed push-ups.

Any Other Positives: Mark-Eddie Match was good, as was the Tag Team match. Kyo-Van Promo was good too.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Not really, good show this week.

Overall Show Grade: 8/10
    Good stuff!
    Thanks man, much appreciated!

I think this is the the most reviews I have seen for a show in a very long time. It must have been good.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

i will read the show on a day off, whenever that will be. If my cell service worked great where i work i would read it there, but it doesn't. Can not promise a review though

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Darren: For any of you fools wondering where I was this past Rage..... Actually wait, of course all of you were wondering where I was, since I am the best wrestling and the greatest looker here in EWNCW as a whole. I was out of action mainly, because of that awful K-Jam coming out during my match which I knew I had won. Now normally I would be pissed for anyone doing what K-Jam did to me during and after the match. However, I am actually a bit pleased at what he. Simple reason is the fact I got to rest my body from the in-ring action I normally out do against anyone. However, EWNCW didn't just want me to take a night off during Rage. So, they sent me packing all the way to the Make-A-Wish place and take my own time away to spend with some brats. So, you can now call me John Cena. I would like to sometime and say a couple things about Make-A-Wish for selecting me as the individual to represent EWNCW this other day. I would like to say that you guys who run that place need to check on your kids who say their injured or something like that. I can tell they were all faking all those mentality issues they said they have currently. They were all playing the actors roles, because they pretended to be sick or something like that. I could tell easily they just wanted to me a famous person. However, even though I am bit mad at how they acted to be. I will say that I am pleased they chose the right wrestler to go on over there and meet them. So, thank you kids for selecting the true famous person here in EWNCW. So, to all of you fan favorite guys, I have one thing to say to the likes of you. FUCK YOU!!!! They chose me and not you motherfuckers. Hahahahahaha!!!!! In your freaking face dumbasses!!!!!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Favorite Moment: God Money Reunion

Best Match: Main event was great, had some close finishes.

Best Promo: Opening promo and Van/Kyojin promo were both good, so it was a tie between those two.

Best Piece of Booking: Making the Ignition matches for the PPV and having Team Rage beat God money, it really showed that they can actually work together. Looking forward to the super shows!

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: None

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: The Cage-Elder match but, that was probably one of the matches that was rushed.

Any Other Positives: Mark vs. Eddie was good, as well as the Tag Team match.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope

Overall Show Grade: B

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Please see the following thread for a very important EWNCW related poll:

NEW Discussion thread?

We need your thoughts on this please team!

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: For any of you fools wondering where I was this past Rage..... Actually wait, of course all of you were wondering where I was, since I am the best wrestling and the greatest looker here in EWNCW as a whole. I was out of action mainly, because of that awful K-Jam coming out during my match which I knew I had won. Now normally I would be pissed for anyone doing what K-Jam did to me during and after the match. However, I am actually a bit pleased at what he. Simple reason is the fact I got to rest my body from the in-ring action I normally out do against anyone. However, EWNCW didn't just want me to take a night off during Rage. So, they sent me packing all the way to the Make-A-Wish place and take my own time away to spend with some brats. So, you can now call me John Cena. I would like to sometime and say a couple things about Make-A-Wish for selecting me as the individual to represent EWNCW this other day. I would like to say that you guys who run that place need to check on your kids who say their injured or something like that. I can tell they were all faking all those mentality issues they said they have currently. They were all playing the actors roles, because they pretended to be sick or something like that. I could tell easily they just wanted to me a famous person. However, even though I am bit mad at how they acted to be. I will say that I am pleased they chose the right wrestler to go on over there and meet them. So, thank you kids for selecting the true famous person here in EWNCW. So, to all of you fan favorite guys, I have one thing to say to the likes of you. FUCK YOU!!!! They chose me and not you motherfuckers. Hahahahahaha!!!!! In your freaking face dumbasses!!!!!
    Shuriken: I'm sorry, what?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Shuriken: I'm sorry, what?
    Darren: How about you leave my place or else. You can trust me when I say that no one should question my way of being, Or how do you believe you are? Stone Cold Steve Austin?

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock