Page 3944 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2944 3444 3844 3894 393439423943394439453946 3954 3994 4044 ... LastLast
Results 39,431 to 39,440 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    P.S. Now that Bischoff theme is stuck in my head.

I'M BACK! AND BETTER THAN EVER! GOTTA KNACK! FOR MAKIN' THINGS BETTER!
    Review trend breaker!

Good to have TDA back with us!!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

*We again see Sasha Panzer and Ano Doom, one full of complete concentration and genius focus, the other looking ready to break the next person he sees in half over his shoulders. Sasha is standing in front of him closely, looking up ,straight into his almost zombie like eyes, pointing all around them, with a passion , as she conveys her message to him*

Sasha: Now you know that in actuality, the match is not even set up yet, as far as I know at least. All I have seen, heard, and know, is that The Black Angel wants to go to war with you, My Ano. It seems inevitable that the match will happen, and If I need be, I will myself, see to it. This is the kind of match you and I have been waiting for since I joined you here. Nothing can stop you, but this split personality Seraphim -Black Angel guy, is gonna be looking for one hell of a fight, and you must lay into him with the fiercest of blows all night, and send him hurtling into the mat repeatedly. You leave him laying, like what happened at TOTN, no, you destroy him worse than what came about in the Gates Of Hell...And no one will be able to deny the true power of The Demon Cyborg. You are very well going to come out of another EWNCW PPV, with quite arguably the show stealing, performance of the night. With great momentum comes great challengers, and they will only line up going forward. Competition gets tougher, but that only equates to more combatants to engage in what you only know as, the sport of war.

*The camera cuts away slowly, moving backwards and out, as Sasha continues talking to him intently, once again is dragging her thumb and fist over her throat, making breaking gestures, snapping her fingers, as well as gradually raising her finger, then hurriedly pointing back towards the ground again once it is above their heads. She also starts shouting intensely in German, as her thick accent pours back on. Ano Doom merely watches and listens to it all, completely understanding, as he breathes heavily, with his hands on her shoulders.*

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Not seeing much in the form of feedback on Rage, just a couple have offered something as of yet.

Let's hear it guys!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Inferno to go up when I get everything in.

Which, hopefully, will be later tonight, or early tomorrow. :3
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Rage Review

The opening promo was great and shows why all three men are in Team Rage. Have nothing bad to say about this promo at all, fantastic work. The six man tag match was great for a main event.

Black Blooded/Cleverly promo was great to see and it announced the six tag team gauntlet match at RI. Looking forward to that. The match that followed was well written and Black Blooded were the correct winners in my eyes. The post-match beatdown got them looking strong which I liked but felt it was a little bit unnecessary.

Juarez promo was fun to write. Will let others decide on this one.

Cage promo was good- and I liked that the whole Matt Elder being a newcomer was addressed. The match that followed was very short, I actually nearly missed it, but I would have liked to have seen Cage pick up the win.

Wells promo was good but I would have liked to have seen K-Jammin speak and explain rather than just sit there laughing.

The Juarez-Dimension match is the best match of the night so far. Brilliantly written. Again, another post match tantrum from Dimension leads to a secretive promo. Who it could be may be very obvious, but also could be a complete and utter rouse. Can't wait to see what happens next.

VHX was fantastic in this next promo. I won't comment on my Kyojin part but I will say working with Van always seems to bring out some of my best promo work. Cleverly's announcement of matches was good- seeing one of the best matches of 2012 in ICW being repeated with Artemis vs. VHX will be very special. It also gives me a great opportunity to work with KJ Punk, somebody I have only worked with once in character and can't wait to do so again. My favourite moment of the night on a personal level.

TBOZ, Flash & Mixed Emotions promo was good, although I would have liked to hear more from Flash and particularly TBOZ being the captain.

Jman's promo was good, and I can't wait to see what happens next with the J-KJam story. The thing that annoyed me here was the following match as it felt like it was just throwing three guys who weren't used up until this point of the show together purely for the numbers. It was obvious from the start what ended up happening was going to happen and the predictability here took the fun out of it for me.

The Main Event was the best match of the night, and seeing Team Rage stand tall was my favourite moment of the night as it kept the focus on Raging Inferno and was a great way to finish the show.

Overall, a great show and a definite high B.

Looking forward to Inferno and the Supershows now!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Rage Review

The opening promo was great and shows why all three men are in Team Rage. Have nothing bad to say about this promo at all, fantastic work. The six man tag match was great for a main event.

Black Blooded/Cleverly promo was great to see and it announced the six tag team gauntlet match at RI. Looking forward to that. The match that followed was well written and Black Blooded were the correct winners in my eyes. The post-match beatdown got them looking strong which I liked but felt it was a little bit unnecessary.

Juarez promo was fun to write. Will let others decide on this one.

Cage promo was good- and I liked that the whole Matt Elder being a newcomer was addressed. The match that followed was very short, I actually nearly missed it, but I would have liked to have seen Cage pick up the win.

Wells promo was good but I would have liked to have seen K-Jammin speak and explain rather than just sit there laughing.

The Juarez-Dimension match is the best match of the night so far. Brilliantly written. Again, another post match tantrum from Dimension leads to a secretive promo. Who it could be may be very obvious, but also could be a complete and utter rouse. Can't wait to see what happens next.

VHX was fantastic in this next promo. I won't comment on my Kyojin part but I will say working with Van always seems to bring out some of my best promo work. Cleverly's announcement of matches was good- seeing one of the best matches of 2012 in ICW being repeated with Artemis vs. VHX will be very special. It also gives me a great opportunity to work with KJ Punk, somebody I have only worked with once in character and can't wait to do so again. My favourite moment of the night on a personal level.

TBOZ, Flash & Mixed Emotions promo was good, although I would have liked to hear more from Flash and particularly TBOZ being the captain.

Jman's promo was good, and I can't wait to see what happens next with the J-KJam story. The thing that annoyed me here was the following match as it felt like it was just throwing three guys who weren't used up until this point of the show together purely for the numbers. It was obvious from the start what ended up happening was going to happen and the predictability here took the fun out of it for me.

The Main Event was the best match of the night, and seeing Team Rage stand tall was my favourite moment of the night as it kept the focus on Raging Inferno and was a great way to finish the show.

Overall, a great show and a definite high B.

Looking forward to Inferno and the Supershows now!
    Cheers for the review man!
    Just to say, we're purposely having K-Jammin being silent since his return. I think it keeps people guess ing as to what he's up to.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Inferno to go up when I get everything in.

Which, hopefully, will be later tonight, or early tomorrow. :3
    Mine should be done tomorrow. Currently working so I can't finish as of now and will be too tired to finish once I'm home but tomorrow all will be done and turned in no prob.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    I'm still working lol. I have 4 more hours left and then I'll read. So, expect a review tomorrow morning. I'm going to be WAY too tired to type on out tonight, unless I read and type. Which I might. So, yeah lol.

And I am done with my things for inferno

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rage Review

Opener was great, I did express some doubts about an heel team for the main squad but after the opener I am fully into this squad and can't wait to see the potential.

6 team gauntlet is a great idea and I can't wait to see all the teams involved because the match ups this could give are really good. Great promo from Black Blooded to address their controversial loss and still look strong and good to see them pick up a nice win in a solid match.

Eddie does great work with Juarez and I really like the excitement everyone has for the feud. His promo helped make the feud more personal and add some passion to the feud and hopefully we can shape it up really well in the end and have it come out strong.

Interested in seeing where creative takes the Elder Cage thing now that we know it was not just some random match. I won't comment on the outcome as I think this is one of those things where you have to see where the story goes next before you can judge.

Great promo from Wells but it would have been nice to hear from KJam, but Tommy says there is a reason so I will wait and see.

Nice win for Juarez to build him some returning momentum after being out and Dimension getting interrupted by the mysterious figure also looks to be really exciting. Can't wait to see what Dimension does to get out of his slump.

Brilliant booking for Raging Inferno having the Ignition #1 contenders face the opposite champion. Kyojin vs Punk has a ton of potential to be great as my experience with both guys has been phenomenal. When the supershow comes and the get some promos together I will be reading closely for sure.

As Eddie said, Van vs Eclipse was one of the best rivalries of 2012 and putting them against each other again one year later in about the same conditions is genius. Van is still the champ who has it all and will tell you about it and Eclipse is still the hungry challenger looking to make a name, the reignition of this feud was my favorite moment.

As for the Team TBOZ promo, I did my part without the other promos as it was the final day and I needed to get something in so it wouldn't be late, so I put something together based on what I think they would have said before my part and I think it fit in pretty good after all of the compliments I have gotten for it. Overall I think it set the mood for the state Team TBOZ is in.

It looks like KJam is out to be Jmans partner but I could be wrong. As far as the match, like what was said it just looked like they put 3 guys who have nothing going on at the moment and put them in the slaughterhouse.

Great to see team Rage face off against God Money, what better way to test a team than to put them against another team that has always been dominant and it worked to give Team Rage some momentum for the PPV and show that they can win when teaming together.

B+ show
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions