Page 3943 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2943 3443 3843 3893 393339413942394339443945 3953 3993 4043 ... LastLast
Results 39,421 to 39,430 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Nobody likes Rage except SB???

Grind sad, wants some reviews!!
    I haven't read Rage yet ,will do it now. But to Not get a Dimension Mention in your Review. That makes me Sad man.

Jk lol ..I should have a Very Chunkky Review up

Also , just in case Inferno was Great I just didn't have the time to put up my full length Review. I prolly will do it this weekend being that I wrote down my opinions on the segments.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Hey! I know I said I was going to be away for months, but I sort of spoke and made unwise decisions at the heat of the moment. After a shit load of days away from this place I have calmed down considerably and any gripe I have had about this site (and the forum sections) is completely absent from my brain now. I just want to say that I did not leave over what had happened, but rather it being a collection of things that have happened over the years that I have just seemed to have pint up. So stepping away and putting my jobs as my main priority for awhile was totally the way to go. I know I left at the height of when Tommy (and possibly others) were depending on me to take the flag and ‘step up’ to write matches, but I needed to put my life first and well… At that point of time I was not concerned with anything E-fed related. And I apologize for that.

I do however plan to be less active. I might disappear for weeks or whatever depending on if I feel up to spending time on here like I used to. Also it should be interesting to note that I have started to enjoy wrestling more since I have been away from the site. Nothing is spoiled and I don’t have my opinions of certains things being the opposite of what the ‘IWC’ thinks. So I have learned to appreciate certain aspects of the wrestling business instead of constantly complaining about how everything is wrong and how WWE and TNA had lost their way. I have also missed a ton of Efed shows. I like efedding, but I don’t want to overwhelm myself with doing all of this reading right now. I might skim through a few shows at a much later date possibly, but right now I am just going to try to move back into things and adjust to the changes that have been made involving me.

As for my future on creative that can be discussed. (: I still enjoy the thrill of writing stories . Ever since I was little I used to write little books and then read them to my Parents, lol. Then as I got older I joined a site where you could type stories and fan fictions. Then obviously I ended up here a few years later and that is the real TRUE reason as to why I Efed. Writing for Warfare back when Dubs was rolling with us (NEVER CREDITED FOR THIS. WHY?) and my short time writing matches for EWNCW have been the highlights of this site for me for a long while now. Sounds weird, right? Well yeah.. If I did not feel that way I would probably run around here like Robstar typing “FACK THE EFEDS!” in all caps. My love for writing trumps everything else. I don’t care what people think of me. At least not anymore that is.

I also see that the efeds have filled up to the brim with both new and older guys. I am very happy to see that and I hope that people can hang on instead of giving up like I did. I learned that as an efedder you are your worst critic. You think that nobody appreciates your work or that you can no longer hang with the other guys. But in that very moment you are seemingly disregarding how important of a role you could have played. I vanished on JBW’s ‘For the cause’ PPV and ever since then I have been seeing stuff that would have benefitted me well for my character. I took him out of the picture because I could no longer type out ‘main event’ promos for him. But as always.. I will never say NEVER when it comes to another run with an Efed. Hell, might even consider IWA or EWNCW on an exclusive level.

Point is.. I am back. I feel better than ever. I can not promise that I will not go off the deep end again, but for now I am here to enjoy the moment. No more negativity. No more nothing. I do not hate any of you guys. In fact I enjoy all of you and your contributions to the efeds. I will try to get back into my enjoyment of readinf shows regularly and I hope to see how all of you are going to be developing here before long. Enjoy it while it is here because you never know when you will no longer have the chance to come back. Also, to the writers, you guys do a wonderful job and I hope that you keep up the hard work. You guys truly are the unsung heroes. I hope that all of you can forgive me for everything I have done. But, also, do not expect me to be so nice going forward. I am going to be a meaner and stricter person overall, aside from this “come back” post.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

yay! TDA! You really did not need to apologize about anything btw- RL always comes first, and a break, no matter what the reason, is a good thing some times.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post

Hey! I know I said I was going to be away for months, but I sort of spoke and made unwise decisions at the heat of the moment. After a shit load of days away from this place I have calmed down considerably and any gripe I have had about this site (and the forum sections) is completely absent from my brain now. I just want to say that I did not leave over what had happened, but rather it being a collection of things that have happened over the years that I have just seemed to have pint up. So stepping away and putting my jobs as my main priority for awhile was totally the way to go. I know I left at the height of when Tommy (and possibly others) were depending on me to take the flag and ‘step up’ to write matches, but I needed to put my life first and well… At that point of time I was not concerned with anything E-fed related. And I apologize for that.

I do however plan to be less active. I might disappear for weeks or whatever depending on if I feel up to spending time on here like I used to. Also it should be interesting to note that I have started to enjoy wrestling more since I have been away from the site. Nothing is spoiled and I don’t have my opinions of certains things being the opposite of what the ‘IWC’ thinks. So I have learned to appreciate certain aspects of the wrestling business instead of constantly complaining about how everything is wrong and how WWE and TNA had lost their way. I have also missed a ton of Efed shows. I like efedding, but I don’t want to overwhelm myself with doing all of this reading right now. I might skim through a few shows at a much later date possibly, but right now I am just going to try to move back into things and adjust to the changes that have been made involving me.

As for my future on creative that can be discussed. (: I still enjoy the thrill of writing stories . Ever since I was little I used to write little books and then read them to my Parents, lol. Then as I got older I joined a site where you could type stories and fan fictions. Then obviously I ended up here a few years later and that is the real TRUE reason as to why I Efed. Writing for Warfare back when Dubs was rolling with us (NEVER CREDITED FOR THIS. WHY?) and my short time writing matches for EWNCW have been the highlights of this site for me for a long while now. Sounds weird, right? Well yeah.. If I did not feel that way I would probably run around here like Robstar typing “FACK THE EFEDS!” in all caps. My love for writing trumps everything else. I don’t care what people think of me. At least not anymore that is.

I also see that the efeds have filled up to the brim with both new and older guys. I am very happy to see that and I hope that people can hang on instead of giving up like I did. I learned that as an efedder you are your worst critic. You think that nobody appreciates your work or that you can no longer hang with the other guys. But in that very moment you are seemingly disregarding how important of a role you could have played. I vanished on JBW’s ‘For the cause’ PPV and ever since then I have been seeing stuff that would have benefitted me well for my character. I took him out of the picture because I could no longer type out ‘main event’ promos for him. But as always.. I will never say NEVER when it comes to another run with an Efed. Hell, might even consider IWA or EWNCW on an exclusive level.

Point is.. I am back. I feel better than ever. I can not promise that I will not go off the deep end again, but for now I am here to enjoy the moment. No more negativity. No more nothing. I do not hate any of you guys. In fact I enjoy all of you and your contributions to the efeds. I will try to get back into my enjoyment of readinf shows regularly and I hope to see how all of you are going to be developing here before long. Enjoy it while it is here because you never know when you will no longer have the chance to come back. Also, to the writers, you guys do a wonderful job and I hope that you keep up the hard work. You guys truly are the unsung heroes. I hope that all of you can forgive me for everything I have done. But, also, do not expect me to be so nice going forward. I am going to be a meaner and stricter person overall, aside from this “come back” post.
    Whips and chains and all?

Seriously though, great to see you back. The place is poorer without you.
    I'll send you a message now
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post

Welcome back TDA

You said a lot of stuff I can relate to really

I will try to read Rage- whenever my day off will be

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Welcome back TDA!

I'll give a review of Rage a little later on.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Black Ninja!
    TDA! Welcome back, bud!

Add me to the list of Rage reviewers for later in the day.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Welcome back TDA!

I will review Rage at some (much) later point.

Wanted to keep the trend going

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

P.S. Now that Bischoff theme is stuck in my head.

I'M BACK! AND BETTER THAN EVER! GOTTA KNACK! FOR MAKIN' THINGS BETTER!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion