Page 3857 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2857 3357 3757 3807 384738553856385738583859 3867 3907 3957 ... LastLast
Results 38,561 to 38,570 of 40747
  1. #38561
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Despite not being voted into the match for the Evolution Championship, I still proved my dominance in the Rumble and put on a good show for the fans. I'm far from over.
    It aint over, might wanna spoiler that for now as not to reveal things for others.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  2. #38562
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Despite not being voted into the match for the Evolution Championship, I still proved my dominance in the Rumble and put on a good show for the fans. I'm far from over.
    Darren: Aren't you that guy who said that he was going to win the Rumble?

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  3. #38563
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: Aren't you that guy who said that he was going to win the Rumble?
    Wells: I never said anything, which is something you should start doing. No one wants to hear you talk.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  4. #38564
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: I never said anything, which is something you should start doing. No one wants to hear you talk.
    Darren" Bitch please. Who are you to tell me what to do? Oh that's right, nobody. So, how about go outside and play in the street. You be doing all of us a huge favor. Hell, even the fans will pop for that shit.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  5. #38565
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Whoo hoo! Some of the PPV is up! Gonna go read and then do what I have to do over in JBW! Yeah, good shit all around! Can't wait to read it guys!

  6. #38566
    I've only read the first page- but I'll finish reading the rest after its all posted. Its great so far. Ano Doom winning was a pleasent surprise

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  7. #38567
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Best lines of commentary so far:

    Kingmaker: It's now or never?

    Bodom: Isn't there some pipsqueak out there something who says that? What's his...Cancer Yellow?...hold on I'll get it! Sagittarius Blue! Whew that was was gonna drive me crazy but enough of that now let's see Jesting Madness win.

    Best intended or unintended comedy so far:

    "Mike Hawk grabs Lansdale and turns him around, going for, and nailing, the Mayhem Driver"


    And, thank you guys a ton. It means a lot. I truly appreciate it!

  8. #38568
    @Ro(b) I wrote that commentary lol glad you liked it.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  9. #38569
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,797
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Best lines of commentary so far:

    Kingmaker: It's now or never?

    Bodom: Isn't there some pipsqueak out there something who says that? What's his...Cancer Yellow?...hold on I'll get it! Sagittarius Blue! Whew that was was gonna drive me crazy but enough of that now let's see Jesting Madness win.

    Best intended or unintended comedy so far:

    "Mike Hawk grabs Lansdale and turns him around, going for, and nailing, the Mayhem Driver"


    And, thank you guys a ton. It means a lot. I truly appreciate it!
    also I was going to say the Mayhem Driver is a Fisherman's Driver not Chaos Theory to whoever wrote
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  10. #38570
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    @Ro(b) I wrote that commentary lol glad you liked it.
    Definitely did lol. Completely great line.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.