Page 3835 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2835 3335 3735 3785 382538333834383538363837 3845 3885 3935 ... LastLast
Results 38,341 to 38,350 of 40747
  1. #38341
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,715
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    TBOZ: Think it's pretty relevant that I'm still a step ahead of you and have been several steps ahead of you for a while. You have got quite a funny name, Artemis Eclipse, is it because you will "eclipse everyone in EWNCW" or some crazy babble like that? You see, you earn everything here and you're predicting quite a big jump soon for you. I don't see greatness, I see arrogance and that breeds complecancy and I predict pretty soon you'll get a nice awakening from that pedestal you've put yourself on.
    Artemis: I can put myself on a pedestal because I've accomplished a lot so far as a singles competitor. Singles competitor, you've gotten a fe Tag-Team Championships and you think you're god's gift to professional wrestling? Pfft. And no, my name isn't based on just EWNCW, don't be so arrogant in thinking its just for here. But yes, the "Eclipse" portionof my name was chosen because by the end of my career, I will have Eclipsed not only my peers but everyone that comes after me and have come before me.

    I'm a six time, and final ICW Insanity Champion, Final ICW X-Treme Champion and final EWA Fury TV Champion. There will be a lot more Championships in my future which is much more than I can say for someone who's at the end of his rope. And I predict that jump, regardless of how big it is in your eyes... simply because I'm destined for it. I will earn every single thing I get here just like I do everywhere else. You can bank on it.

  2. #38342
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis: I can put myself on a pedestal because I've accomplished a lot so far as a singles competitor. Singles competitor, you've gotten a fe Tag-Team Championships and you think you're god's gift to professional wrestling? Pfft. And no, my name isn't based on just EWNCW, don't be so arrogant in thinking its just for here. But yes, the "Eclipse" portionof my name was chosen because by the end of my career, I will have Eclipsed not only my peers but everyone that comes after me and have come before me.

    I'm a six time, and final ICW Insanity Champion, Final ICW X-Treme Champion and final EWA Fury TV Champion. There will be a lot more Championships in my future which is much more than I can say for someone who's at the end of his rope. And I predict that jump, regardless of how big it is in your eyes... simply because I'm destined for it. I will earn every single thing I get here just like I do everywhere else. You can bank on it.
    TBOZ: All I care about is EWNCW, the big leagues, all these other namby-pamby championships in the minor divisions don't matter to me. Here's the original e-fed, the one everyone wants to prove themselves in and I've done that, repeatedly.

    The Sheriff of Nottingham is proud of his tag-team past as part of one of the greatest phenomenoms ever to sweep the world, but I've also proven myself as a singles competitor and I'm ready come Threat for the Net to become a Triple Crown champion by beating Mark Dimensions for the Evolution Championship.

    And I'll tell you now, regardless of your past, I've seen ego's just like you come and go. You've got plenty of hurdles to jump yet before you even come close to what I am, once you've done that maybe we can tango in the squared dancefloor.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  3. #38343
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,715
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    TBOZ: All I care about is EWNCW, the big leagues, all these other namby-pamby championships in the minor divisions don't matter to me. Here's the original e-fed, the one everyone wants to prove themselves in and I've done that, repeatedly.

    The Sheriff of Nottingham is proud of his tag-team past as part of one of the greatest phenomenoms ever to sweep the world, but I've also proven myself as a singles competitor and I'm ready come Threat for the Net to become a Triple Crown champion by beating Mark Dimensions for the Evolution Championship.

    And I'll tell you now, regardless of your past, I've seen ego's just like you come and go. You've got plenty of hurdles to jump yet before you even come close to what I am, once you've done that maybe we can tango in the squared dancefloor.
    Artemis: Ooooohhhhh... you're one of THOSE guys!! You talk about my ego while massaging your own. You talk about my accomplishments like they're nothing, yet boast your own. You say I have an ego but I think you need to take a look in the mirror. You won't fight me until I "prove" myself? Sound to me like you're afraid of what would happen. You talk about a proverbial pedestal like it means something but then bitch out when the time comes. You won't beat Mark Dimension at Threat Of The Net. You'll fail. Just like you have with everything else. While I go on to ascend even higher.

    What would be more impressive is if you went away again. This time for forever. I can make that happen too. All you have to do is get in the ring with me. But, you've proven how frail your ego is today. And for that, I'd say you're not good enough to get into the ring with me. Maybe you need to come back and see the landscape around here now because you're not going to amount to anything for your second coming. Just a stain.

  4. #38344
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis: Ooooohhhhh... you're one of THOSE guys!! You talk about my ego while massaging your own. You talk about my accomplishments like they're nothing, yet boast your own. You say I have an ego but I think you need to take a look in the mirror. You won't fight me until I "prove" myself? Sound to me like you're afraid of what would happen. You talk about a proverbial pedestal like it means something but then bitch out when the time comes. You won't beat Mark Dimension at Threat Of The Net. You'll fail. Just like you have with everything else. While I go on to ascend even higher.

    What would be more impressive is if you went away again. This time for forever. I can make that happen too. All you have to do is get in the ring with me. But, you've proven how frail your ego is today. And for that, I'd say you're not good enough to get into the ring with me. Maybe you need to come back and see the landscape around here now because you're not going to amount to anything for your second coming. Just a stain.
    TBOZ: I have never stepped down from anyone, consider this an open challenge to come get a schooling any time you feel the need to be put back in your damn place. Just remind me the next time you fancy passing out and I'll happily oblige.

    Let me tell you something, I have never failed. I have won and I have lost, but I have never failed to reach the goals I expect of myself. It's not ego, it's fact. I'm not the greatest wrestler you'll ever see, but you'll find it damn hard to find someone that works harder to become what I am today. I'm glad to be back, I really am, because it means I can put those worthy of trash such as yourself to the back of the pile until they are worth a damn.

    Now, I'm sorry that you seem to think people leave stains as they leave, a little worrying even, so if that happens to you I'd consult your doctor but in the meantime, try and concentrate on people like Dingo Mac and DJ Williams or you might not make it through Threat of the Net.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  5. #38345
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,715
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    TBOZ: I have never stepped down from anyone, consider this an open challenge to come get a schooling any time you feel the need to be put back in your damn place. Just remind me the next time you fancy passing out and I'll happily oblige.

    Let me tell you something, I have never failed. I have won and I have lost, but I have never failed to reach the goals I expect of myself. It's not ego, it's fact. I'm not the greatest wrestler you'll ever see, but you'll find it damn hard to find someone that works harder to become what I am today. I'm glad to be back, I really am, because it means I can put those worthy of trash such as yourself to the back of the pile until they are worth a damn.

    Now, I'm sorry that you seem to think people leave stains as they leave, a little worrying even, so if that happens to you I'd consult your doctor but in the meantime, try and concentrate on people like Dingo Mac and DJ Williams or you might not make it through Threat of the Net.
    Artemis: Win or lose, I'll make it through Threat of the Net just fine. I've won and lost as well. I know the feeling of both. You have no idea about me TBOZ. None at all. I can tell you something though, I'll be glad to whoop on you, just to show you who in the fuck I am.

    I'm not like the rest of these inept, classless and ability lacking idiots. I have the pedigree behind me to amount to what I want to in this business. I'm not afraid to work to get there either. And personally, if beating you senseless is what I have to do to get fully noticed around here, I will. So consider this my open acceptance to you bud. Anytime and any place.



    OOC: This has been great, I've been awaiting this for some time now lol.

  6. #38346
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis: Win or lose, I'll make it through Threat of the Net just fine. I've won and lost as well. I know the feeling of both. You have no idea about me TBOZ. None at all. I can tell you something though, I'll be glad to whoop on you, just to show you who in the fuck I am.

    I'm not like the rest of these inept, classless and ability lacking idiots. I have the pedigree behind me to amount to what I want to in this business. I'm not afraid to work to get there either. And personally, if beating you senseless is what I have to do to get fully noticed around here, I will. So consider this my open acceptance to you bud. Anytime and any place.



    OOC: This has been great, I've been awaiting this for some time now lol.
    TBOZ: You're right, I know nothing about you. But you've made me interested, so when we do come face-to-face I'll make sure that I know who you are and put you nicely back on the shelf so you can wait in line like the rest.

    Now now, there is no need for swearing, you can keep that to a minimum. What I promise to you is not that I would beat you senseless, that would teach you nothing. I will simply embarrass you when we compete. Imagine being in the centre of that ring knowing that there is almost nothing you can do to stop the humiliation.

    Then you'll be noticed, all eyes will be on you. But please don't whoop on me, that sounds like something you should pay a prostitute and apologise to your mother for.

    OOC: It's good to do this again and I've wanted to do one with you for some time also. Been a while since I got to do some IC'ing.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  7. #38347
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,715
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    TBOZ: You're right, I know nothing about you. But you've made me interested, so when we do come face-to-face I'll make sure that I know who you are and put you nicely back on the shelf so you can wait in line like the rest.

    Now now, there is no need for swearing, you can keep that to a minimum. What I promise to you is not that I would beat you senseless, that would teach you nothing. I will simply embarrass you when we compete. Imagine being in the centre of that ring knowing that there is almost nothing you can do to stop the humiliation.

    Then you'll be noticed, all eyes will be on you. But please don't whoop on me, that sounds like something you should pay a prostitute and apologise to your mother for.

    OOC: It's good to do this again and I've wanted to do one with you for some time also. Been a while since I got to do some IC'ing.
    Artemis: How about this... I'll continue to cuss because I'm me and that's all there is to it. And when we get into the ring together, it will be you who will feel embarrassed because I will out pace you, out class you and out wit you all the way around. And when that day comes, you'll be the one going to the shelf. This time for good.

    OOC: Yeah, ever since I took over Jabe I haven't really been able to do much of it. I joined here with the intent to IC more but that was right around when I took the company over so, yeah... killed that lol.

  8. #38348
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis: Awww... you hurt my widdle feewings. Who's on Threat Of The Net again? Oh, that's right. Me. And I'll be damned if I don't leave that PPV as the number one contender for the Inferno Ignition Championship. Come hell or high water, I will be EWNCW Champion soon enough and you? You'll be a distant memory. Much like you already are now. Your best days are behind you.
    DJ: Hold up...Hold up, nigga you serious??! You are going to win, ha, you have much of a chance of winning as Dingo Mac does. Shut the fuck up.

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  9. #38349
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,715
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    DJ: Hold up...Hold up, nigga you serious??! You are going to win, ha, you have much of a chance of winning as Dingo Mac does. Shut the fuck up.
    Artemis holds up his Kendo stick.

    Artemis: Oh look, its the little bitch that could. I'm glad you're here. How's your head feel?

  10. #38350
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis: All you do is spout the same old diatribe. Look Wells, if and that's a very big if... if I lost at the PPV, I'll let you punch me in the face. One time, no blocking no going after me afterwards. Give it all you got pussy. And as for something else, you're completely off with bragging about my own accomplishments... I'm pretty sure I've been doing that this whole time. I mentioned my dad because you think I'm afraid of you for some unimaginable reason. Either way, you're boring me. My offer stands Wells, I lose, you punch me... but if I win, you have to do something for me. Do we have a deal?
    Wells: Why would I want to punch you in the face? Looking at you is already an eyesore, punching you in the face and probably breaking your nose isn't going to win you any beauty pageants there Eclipse. Look, you can be scared of me, or afraid of me, or not, I don't care. Because that doesn't change the outcome of anything. If we fought in a match, I'd win, fear or not. You are digging yourself a bigger and bigger hole for nothing, and soon enough you'll be in China, whether through the hole, or a goddamn pine box I'm gonna have you shipped in if you ever face me. You talk about your accomplishments, but those were in the past, let's talk about now. Good luck at Threat of The Net, because you're gonna need it, if it can even help you.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.