Page 3809 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2809 3309 3709 3759 379938073808380938103811 3819 3859 3909 ... LastLast
Results 38,081 to 38,090 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    If you forward me a copy then I'll save it in the batcave for whenever an opportunity might present itself (since TTC handled the promo, and I've deleted anything related to Rage that was in my inbox, as I do after each show).

No worries, I know you're a busy bee
    Sent my man,In 2 parts
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    Sent my man,In 2 parts
    Nice one, thanks man! Like I said, I'll post it in the batcave somewhere that it won't be lost
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

So, Inferno will be up tomorrow.

Zero is finishing up his stuff I'd imagine, I just got out of work... where they make you do things.

Tommy, message me if you want me back in the cave to finish our talk. Sorry I left so abruptly, I got the call and had to run.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    So, Inferno will be up tomorrow.

Zero is finishing up his stuff I'd imagine, I just got out of work... where they make you do things.

Tommy, message me if you want me back in the cave to finish our talk. Sorry I left so abruptly, I got the call and had to run.
    Been there all night Josephine
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

EWNCW News Report
    Threat of the Net

Hello, I'm Guy Smith and I am here tonight with an EXCLUSIVE news report.

It's being reported that Staples and Cleverly have come together and ---

"Hold the phone! Something this big has to be announced by the Number one EWNCW Newscaster, and personal destroyer of Josh King!"

*Dick pops in and pushes the jittery Guy Smith out!*

As was being said, Staples and Cleverly have come up with a great plan for Threat of the Net. As you all know, there are several contenders for several different matches and not everyone can win! So what did the two mad geniuses of EWNCW come up with? They decided to give the world, and the TotN audience and viewers a Raging Inferno preview! That's right, EWNCW is hosting a ROYAL RUMBLE EVENT to kick off EWNCW! The folks who don't get enough votes for the matches they are competing for, and don't already have another match lined up for the pay-per-view, as is the case with several of our tag-team contenders, will be entered into the Raging Inferno Preview! The rules are simple, to win you must outlast several other opponents by tossing them out of the ring and being the last one standing. There will be a prize for the winner concerning Raging Inferno!

This has been Dick Thompson, and I'm signing out!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Name Of Show Being Graded: EWNCW Rage

Storyline Development: Blue Flash-Van Hooligan X. Van has been dominating the feud for too long, Flash this week stood tall and fought back. Was a great segment to see.

Character Development: All three of the guys in the Evolution Championship hunt. They all have different reasons for what they're doing. TBOZ is trying to get a grip back on his career, Bloodstone has just come off a heel turn and Wells is looking for redemption. Here I'm gonna give Bloodstone props as for the first time in a long time, I actually saw why he's in the position he's in.

Best Feud: Shaz-Ronaldo. The finish not only made Shaz look like a legit contender but also left me wondering whether he will dethrone Ronaldo at TotN. Great job.

Worst Feud: ‚ÄčThis is difficult to give but I'm gonna go with Carlin-Sera, purely for how many times we saw Carlin throughout the night. While I think Carlin is a fantastic character, the fact that he's given about six promos over the last two Rage's is a little disappointing and is potentially taking the spot away from somebody else. I think one promo would have been better than three this week.

Best Promo: The Tag Teams promo.

Worst Promo: Matt Elder's. Was just a bit all over the place, but it has been addressed.

Parts That Excelled: The matches were well written.

Parts Needing Improvement: The Ignition Division number one contender spots just seem a bit cluttered right now. With the fact that there has been two PPVs in a row with 5 or more guys fighting it out in a match makes me feel a little bit disappointed as while it is giving guys a chance to shine in one way, it's also stopping them from shining in another as I feel only one guy can shine, leaving four guys in the shadow. I feel that there should be more one-on-one feuds after TotN. Also, don't forget that not every single feud needs a PPV match.

Overall Experience: B. Solid Rage and a good closeout.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post

Worst Feud: ‚ÄčThis is difficult to give but I'm gonna go with Carlin-Sera, purely for how many times we saw Carlin throughout the night. While I think Carlin is a fantastic character, the fact that he's given about six promos over the last two Rage's is a little disappointing and is potentially taking the spot away from somebody else. I think one promo would have been better than three this week.

And Grind is a sad panda now.

We wanted to get that feud out with a bang, that's why we used that 3 part promo. And if you count all the words (I did) is not much longer than a usual Carlin promo (see his 1st self interview a couple of Rages back) So I strongly disagree.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

I'm Going to Read the show either tonight as I lay back and watch Raw and Tna on my DVR while Vamping thru the night as I'm Finally Off Tomorrow froma Hectic schedule this week or read my Rage in the morning.

But as LiFe Goes, everything happens for a Reason ..And as I Feel that I'm Great Friends with Everyone Here in EwncW I want to Share That I'm Going to be a Daddy...

ChunkkyNutzzz has Created a Lil'NUTZZZ LMAO...
    No Lie, I Found out Today

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    I've been counting how many words has a regular Carlin promo since mid March, and the average is around 1200-1300 words. Last week, the total of the two segments were 1007 words. This week is 1400+ (less than 1500, anyway), so I don't think I'm stealing someone's spotlight here. it just comes in different bits.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    I'm Going to Read the show either tonight as I lay back and watch Raw and Tna on my DVR while Vamping thru the night as I'm Finally Off Tomorrow froma Hectic schedule this week or read my Rage in the morning.

But as LiFe Goes, everything happens for a Reason ..And as I Feel that I'm Great Friends with Everyone Here in EwncW I want to Share That I'm Going to be a Daddy...

ChunkkyNutzzz has Created a Lil'NUTZZZ LMAO...
    No Lie, I Found out Today
    Congrats, bro!!!

Also check TWE!!