Page 3807 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2807 3307 3707 3757 379738053806380738083809 3817 3857 3907 ... LastLast
Results 38,061 to 38,070 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Fav moment: Dick Thompson's interview with the Evolution fellas.

Best Promo: Matt Elder.

Best Match: Cage/Bull, altough both were picked to be Jeff Hardy LOL.

Best piece of booking: Blue Flash snapping and beating the shit out of Van.

best line of commentary:
    Bodom: His face reminds me of those Activia commercials where Jamie Lee Curtis and an army of people come marching out of the woods after taking a successful shit.

Vintage Bodom!!!

Booking disliked: None.

Fails: Carlin made some spelling mistakes and a couple of grammatical ones, disappointed with mahself. The main event ended a bit flat to my liking. Also, the balance of matches/Promos was not achieved.

Other pros: The Evolution Jimmys made a great job, and also kudos for the tag fellas. Ignition guys kept their level too. Nice idea of having a brawl for Matt/Kyo/Reiko. All in all, the rivalries seem on fire.

Other cons: No Ronaldo Romulus promo!!!

Grade: Solid B. Could have been a bit higher, though.
    Hahahah called an audible to help Tommy. xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    I'm freeeeeeeee! Freeeeeeeeeeee!

My exams are fucking over so now I'm free to take assignments again!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post

WOOOOOT!!
    Hope they all went good for you man!! Now forget about the results and enjoy the summer!

As for assignments, how about you check out Rage and give us some feedback
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Other cons: No Ronaldo Romulus promo!!!
    You know that Jelly had exams and couldn't do assignments this week man.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    You know that Jelly had exams and couldn't do assignments this week man.
    You know my memory works the freaking way it wants, remembering stupid facts and forgetting important things. My One Neuron does what it can, especially knowing it still resists my alcohhol intake and still works.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: Explain to me why you deserve the EWNCW title? Explain to me why it is your title when you've never held it, ever. Explain to me why you've been saying the same thing for a whole year?
    The only reason you have your current title is that you've made a reign out of facing and beating lesser talent than you. That's why at Threat of the Net you're going to lose that title.
    I don't want to face you King, because you don't deserve this title. You don't even deserve to have a shot at it. And as for the people on the poll to face me at Threat of the Net not deserving a shot, did you work that out by yourself? Or did you say that because I said it just a few days ago? Yeah, I think you know the answer to that one. Illiterate fool.
    Strem: Why? WHY? Because I have been the best champion in this company for over a god damn year that's why. Why do I deserve a shot? I never got my fair shot. I want that title, and you know it belongs to me. I am superior than anyone here. You say I have beaten lesser talented people? You're gonna call Billy McCoy, Mark Dimension, and even Istvan lesser talent? The only reason they are is because I have beaten them. Not only have I beaten them, I have beaten them more than once. And not only that, but I have ruined their lives in the process. I would do the same to you Tommy, and you don't want that. You want to be "Top Dog" for as long as possible. It's going to end...it's all going to end for you. Sooner than you think.

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

This is how it was for me last week

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries

Congrats man! Any celebration planned?

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Name Of Show Being Graded: Monday Night Rage

Storyline Development: Shaz v. Ronaldo Romulus. Nice way to end the show with Shaz not only getting some retribution on Bodom but taking out the champ all at the same time. It all makes Shaz looks like a threat after Romulus has basically dismissed Shaz as a kid with his head in the clouds.

Character Development: Seraphim. It's nice to see that he still remembers what Ronaldo did to him in the back of his mind and the fact that he isn't too entirely focused on Carlin puts Ronaldo over for instilling that haunting memory in his mind.

Best Feud: Seraphim/Carlin.

Worst Feud:
    ​Bloodstone/TBOZ/Wells.

Best Promo: The entire Dick Thompson hosted three way Evolution Championship contender segment. Although, I felt that something like this should have been done sooner since it provided each character a chance to convince us why they should be voted for.

Worst Promo: Matt Elder's. I'll get into that in a bit.

Parts That Excelled: Bull's promo. They've steadily gotten better and better over time and as long as he continue to improve, he'll be Ignition Champion in no time.

Parts Needing Improvement: Matt Elder's promo just didn't need to drag on for THAT long. It wasn't too long but I felt that he didn't get to his point fast enough. Plus, the formatting looked a little bit off.

Other Comments: Not much else to say.

Overall Experience: B+.

Blog Entries
    Name Of Show Being Graded: Monday Night Rage

Storyline Development: Shaz v. Ronaldo Romulus. Nice way to end the show with Shaz not only getting some retribution on Bodom but taking out the champ all at the same time. It all makes Shaz looks like a threat after Romulus has basically dismissed Shaz as a kid with his head in the clouds.

Character Development: Seraphim. It's nice to see that he still remembers what Ronaldo did to him in the back of his mind and the fact that he isn't too entirely focused on Carlin puts Ronaldo over for instilling that haunting memory in his mind.

Best Feud: Seraphim/Carlin.

Worst Feud:
    ​Bloodstone/TBOZ/Wells.

Best Promo: The entire Dick Thompson hosted three way Evolution Championship contender segment. Although, I felt that something like this should have been done sooner since it provided each character a chance to convince us why they should be voted for.

Worst Promo: Matt Elder's. I'll get into that in a bit.

Parts That Excelled: Bull's promo. They've steadily gotten better and better over time and as long as he continue to improve, he'll be Ignition Champion in no time.

Parts Needing Improvement: Matt Elder's promo just didn't need to drag on for THAT long. It wasn't too long but I felt that he didn't get to his point fast enough. Plus, the formatting looked a little bit off.

Other Comments:
    Not much else to say.

Overall Experience: B+.
    Thanks man!
    Just address 2 of your points:

1. the Evolution thing should have been done sooner.
    I have made it clear that people can change/edit their votes up until the voting closes. So if someone changes their mind on a vote after that promo, they're free to change their vote. I do agree though that perhaps it should have been done at a sooner week. Although Vegas has had personal issues regarding the custody of his daughter and AB has had things going on that didn't really allow that promo to be done sooner though. But if it could have been done sooner, then you're right in saying that it should have, and I'll be honest, it wasn't something that we considered doing sooner, it was just something that we came up with for that last show, so you're right in saying that we should have considered doing it sooner at least.

2. The Elder promo.
    That promo had to be heavily edited. It was much longer than what was put on the show. I talked to Matt before editing it to make sure that he understood, and all that. So that's perhaps why the editing was a bit whacky. Most of the promo though was what Matt put in it, the editing was more to do with bits being cut out than bits changed.
    But you're of course entitled to your thoughts on the content of the promo, not knocking that. Just offering an explanation to the whacky formatting of it.

But yeah, thanks a lot for taking the time to offer feedback!
    Let's hear some more!