Page 3806 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2806 3306 3706 3756 379638043805380638073808 3816 3856 3906 ... LastLast
Results 38,051 to 38,060 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    JM promo for Inferno sent. A bit late, but still in time, I think.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post

EWNCW.com Report
    By
    Dick Thompson

As reported, exclusively on EWNCW.com and the official EWNCW Twitter and Facebook accounts, EWNCW Inferno will feature a marquee match up!

It shall be a Champion vs Champion match!

In non-title action we shall see The EWNCW International Champion, King Strem, do battle with quickly rising star - EWNCW Inferno Ignition Champion Andy Cannon!

Dirtsheets, as we call them here at EWNCW HQ, have been hyping this as a test for Andy Cannon to see how he does against a top star like King Strem. Officials are said to be high on Andy Cannon of late, thanks to his promo ability and in-ring skills. He has also been praised due to how well he has handled himself in interviews, and how professional he has been working with the three who are vying for a shot at his Ignition Title.
    Strem: Whose Andy Cannon? Seriously? You are putting the king against a no one. None to worry, the King welcomes a tune up match and will show his peak physical performance walking into Threat of the Net, take notes....Wink Wink Luke Jameson

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

(Jameson pulls out a notepad and pen)

Jameson: I'll make sure to get down the part where your shoulders are down on the mat.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    Strem: Whose Andy Cannon? Seriously? You are putting the king against a no one. None to worry, the King welcomes a tune up match and will show his peak physical performance walking into Threat of the Net, take notes....Wink Wink Luke Jameson
    Thunder: Who'se Andy Cannon? Are you kidding me? He's Inferno's Ignition Champion dumbass.
    But I'll just go ahead and assume that you attempted to make a bad, cheap joke here, but to that I say that it takes a bad cheap joke to make a bad cheap joke.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as MD: Says Who? You TBoz the Man that I Wish wins the poll so I can mop the ring with your bowl haircut, and scrape the skin from your ass off my boots. Yes, That Ass Whippin is Coming for you The Beard of Zeus. And you Might End up Faceless For Talking Tough. Keep it Going and You'll. See.

JUST WATCH.
    TBOZ: Wait a minute, stop right there!...I haven't had a bowl haircut since I was seven! Ahh, those were the days...

I wonder what it'd be like with no face, but in fairness it'd probably stop people pointing and laughing at yours now, wouldn't it? Spare you the emotional torment? I also haven't had an ass whippin' in a while, I wonder where that dutch girl is now....

I keep getting off topic, ohhh what are we watching?
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: Who'se Andy Cannon? Are you kidding me? He's Inferno's Ignition Champion dumbass.
    But I'll just go ahead and assume that you attempted to make a bad, cheap joke here, but to that I say that it takes a bad cheap joke to make a bad cheap joke.
    Angelo: Oh he is Inferno's Ignition Champion but no one fucking cares about him. I mean Strem he is right. He may be an idiot but for the first time in years he said the truth. Andy Canon is the luckiest man in the whole world. He is man without talent and with a title on his shoulder.
    A "Canon" without bullet!

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    TBOZ: Wait a minute, stop right there!...I haven't had a bowl haircut since I was seven! Ahh, those were the days...

I wonder what it'd be like with no face, but in fairness it'd probably stop people pointing and laughing at yours now, wouldn't it? Spare you the emotional torment? I also haven't had an ass whippin' in a while, I wonder where that dutch girl is now....

I keep getting off topic, ohhh what are we watching?
    IC as MD: What Are We Watching?
    Your Life Flashing Before Your Eyes!
    Im Speaking to The Viewing Public ...Please Vote this Guy to Face me ,so I Can Grab TBoz by the Pubic-like Beard he has Grown and tried to Compare to a God. And Even then Zeus is No Match for a Real G.O.D. of Epic Proportions.

As I Stand here as Mark Dimension I Can sincerely Tell You, I. Am. Going to Hurt you Tboz..Mind,Body,and Soul Come Threat of The Net...If your chosen to be Sacrificed to The EwncW Evolution Champion.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Would like to see more feedback please guys. Only Grind has offered any yet, and he's on creative and wrote part of the show. Let's have it please people!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Strem: Your're right, maybe it was a bad, cheap joke. But you know what truly is a bad cheap joke...you. You and the fact that you still have that god damn title that belongs to me. It pains me to sit here and watch you flaunt around with it. What also gets me is that you don't even have a worthy opponent for that title. the fans get to decide who challenges you? IT SHOULD BE ME! For months I have watched you make a mockery of that title and the one chance I get to take you down, I don't even get a fair chance. I get stuck with some slap stick idiot and we make it a elimination table match? Face me like a real man Tommy. Face a worthy opponent. I get it, you and I, we don't get along. You defend against me on almost everything. but one thing is certain, the three choices the fans have are nowhere near the best choices, and I think deep down you know this.

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    Strem: Your're right, maybe it was a bad, cheap joke. But you know what truly is a bad cheap joke...you. You and the fact that you still have that god damn title that belongs to me. It pains me to sit here and watch you flaunt around with it. What also gets me is that you don't even have a worthy opponent for that title. the fans get to decide who challenges you? IT SHOULD BE ME! For months I have watched you make a mockery of that title and the one chance I get to take you down, I don't even get a fair chance. I get stuck with some slap stick idiot and we make it a elimination table match? Face me like a real man Tommy. Face a worthy opponent. I get it, you and I, we don't get along. You defend against me on almost everything. but one thing is certain, the three choices the fans have are nowhere near the best choices, and I think deep down you know this.
    Thunder: Explain to me why you deserve the EWNCW title? Explain to me why it is your title when you've never held it, ever. Explain to me why you've been saying the same thing for a whole year?
    The only reason you have your current title is that you've made a reign out of facing and beating lesser talent than you. That's why at Threat of the Net you're going to lose that title.
    I don't want to face you King, because you don't deserve this title. You don't even deserve to have a shot at it. And as for the people on the poll to face me at Threat of the Net not deserving a shot, did you work that out by yourself? Or did you say that because I said it just a few days ago? Yeah, I think you know the answer to that one. Illiterate fool.