Page 3782 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2782 3282 3682 3732 377237803781378237833784 3792 3832 3882 ... LastLast
Results 37,811 to 37,820 of 40747
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    favorite moment: Can't you guess with that ending?

Best Match:
    Sorry to sound egotistic, but Jameson/Grind and Carlin/Adonis.

best piece of booking:
    I like that Artemis is not having jobbers for his challenge, and the upcoming triple threat.

any piece of booking you didn't like:
    Can't honestly said I disliked anything.

best promo: This is a tough one.
    There been several good promos, but I think I'm having Lansdale interview, but it was close.

any matches and/or promos that could've been improved:
    KJ wasn't bad, but it was overshadowed by Cannon. Angelo and AJ delivered a good one, but I think they can do it even better.

any other positives:
    Cannon and Jameson cut some good promos too, they were close to being best tonight.

anything else that fell below your expectations?:
    Ending of AJ/Angelo came a bit flat without post match commentary/Lily Morgan announcing the winner. Coke Boys vs NAP looked rushed. Maybe due to Kingstrem's college commitments I guess. I think Kyo and Grind were short and sweet, but I know we can do better (Eddie told me he was busy to go on, and I found ot was good enough like that)

overall show grade:
    Solid B. A couple details like those pointed out would have helped it to a B+
    just make the best promo a tie between Jameson and Lansdale and these are my thoughts as well as everyone elses apparently

Hawk: Whats wrong Doom, you didn't want to come out and play? After all of this talk I have been hearing of an unbeatable monster, I thought your would have jumped at the chance to rip my head apart. But then again I don't think Demon Cyborgs have the balls to finish their own fights without their handlers permission, right Doom?
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

What the hell are you people doing? A Tuxedo match? God damn it why did I suggest it!?

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    What the hell are you people doing? A Tuxedo match? God damn it why did I suggest it!?
    Because. Tuxedo.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Welp dang, Looking at that voting gets ya down. No votes
    Mike hawk is awesome though...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Thank you very much to those of you who have voted thus far. I'm happy to see that a good deal of you have voted almost instantly, which shows that you're showing an interest.
    Remember, if you're a non EWNCW member then you are free to vote if you want, and those of you who have voted, you are allowed to edit your votes if you change your mind on something between now and when the polls close.

Also an important message to those of you on polls that are deciding who is facing someone:
    Don't be disheartened if it looks like your character won't be winning the poll, since you will still be on the show. You should keep up the IC and promo work for the next show, since that will have a bearing on what happens to you. Just throwing you a bone there, up to you to take it
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thank you very much to those of you who have voted thus far. I'm happy to see that a good deal of you have voted almost instantly, which shows that you're showing an interest.
    Remember, if you're a non EWNCW member then you are free to vote if you want, and those of you who have voted, you are allowed to edit your votes if you change your mind on something between now and when the polls close.

Also an important message to those of you on polls that are deciding who is facing someone:
    Don't be disheartened if it looks like your character won't be winning the poll, since you will still be on the show. You should keep up the IC and promo work for the next show, since that will have a bearing on what happens to you. Just throwing you a bone there, up to you to take it
    Oh, and to add to this, remember that we decide on the winners of the matches based on who's been consistent with their promos and IC work (as far as quality goes, not quantity). In fact, I can reveal that we haven't decided on winners for hardly any matches yet (those that are already set of course, since we don't know who's going to be in other matches). So that's some incentive for you too

And if you want more votes for your character, then you know what to do; give the people a reason to vote for you. Slap down some IC work!

Even I voted for this...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Even I voted for this...
    Based on the early votes, it's going to be a cracker of a match
    I'm just looking forward to seeing Jesting Madness, particularly Grind Bastard, in a Tuxedo match TROLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Based on the early votes, it's going to be a cracker of a match
    I'm just looking forward to seeing Jesting Madness, particularly Grind Bastard, in a Tuxedo match TROLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
    This is what I get for choosing a troll stipulation.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    *Grind goes to see the poll, sees a Tuxedo match is winning, grabs the Twittah Machine, types a message and shows to camera*

Written Grind: FAAAAAAAAAAACKING BULLSHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!