Page 3777 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2777 3277 3677 3727 376737753776377737783779 3787 3827 3877 ... LastLast
Results 37,761 to 37,770 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Which also happens to fall on my birthday.

...So.. yay!

It may be up a little late on Thursday. My friend got out yesterday, and as tradition, I usually go hang out with them for some amount of time.
    Happy B-Day. man!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: It was a pretty well balanced show, nothing stood out more than the rest. I'll pick the dual finishers by Sera/Flash on Carlin.

Best Match:
    Not gonna pick one I wrote, so Bloodstone vs Wells.

Best Promo:
    Quality promos in general, I particularly enjoyed RR/Shaz, well delivered by both.

Best Piece of Booking:
    Van and Carlin vs Flash and Sera. Have us a chance to see four stipulations picked and a non habitual stipulation for a match.

Best Debut (when applicable): None happened, good to see Wells back.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    Main event came out weirdly short, and a bit unemotional. I know TTC had issues and had to stay late to end it.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Why did Bodom bashed Flair so much? He is a big fan of Naitch!!!

Any Other Positives:
    Good promos in general, although I missed the Ignition fellas this week. Show seemed a bit short but I find it well balanced in the promos/matches department.

Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    I chose a short phrase to describe the links of the songs in the Van/Carlin vs Sera/Flash, and they were changed into the wrestlers names. I wanted to give it a different feel...

How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    The above is not important. It just added flavor. The main event should be both longer and more emoptional, came out a bit flat.

Overall Show Grade:
    Eddie said it best: B. Solid show for Rage.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Favorite Moment: Nothing stood out as being the best, not saying the show was bad, just saying nothing was better than anything else.

Best Match: Bloodstone VS Wells.

Best Promo: I really like the Bloodstone/Wells/Tboz stuff

Best Piece of Booking: Not to sure on this one

Best Debut (when applicable): Wells

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: The Main Event. It wasn't bad, just a bit off

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: See my above statment

Any Other Positives: Good Promo work from all

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Not so much

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Basically I would repeat Grind's statement about the Main event

Overall Show Grade: Solid B. Great Work
    Profile Retired

DJ: Looks like I have to watch Rage until I have to work, glad a nigga has DVR, commercials can go and suck a dick!

Rosita: Hell yea! Fuck em

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    This is message for this fed's creative. Currently, I'm plagued with the following issues.

1. Finals next week.

2. Laptop charger is no longer functioning.

In short, I won't be able to take any promo assignments next week and I'm not sure if I'll be able to manage the ones that I already have(3 as of right now.) So yeah, that's that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    This is message for this fed's creative. Currently, I'm plagued with the following issues.

1. Finals next week.

2. Laptop charger is no longer functioning.

In short, I won't be able to take any promo assignments next week and I'm not sure if I'll be able to manage the ones that I already have(3 as of right now.) So yeah, that's that.
    No trouble, we'll work around that for the next show. Thanks for letting us know

How about some feedback on Rage from the champ
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    I still need to read it first.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I still need to read it first.
    Cool, hope you like it
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Rage Feedback

Favorite Moment: The announcement of Gates of Hell. I've read back on some Brutality shows in the past, and I've seen how well this match is written. I absolutely marked out! It makes sense as well, seeing as Carlin has been in one before.
    Best Piece of Booking: Apart from the Gates of Hell announcement, nothing really stood out to me.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: The contract signing was a bit short.
    Best Promo: I'll go with the 4 man promo between VHX, Carlin, Seraphim & Blue Flash. It was an awesome promo which I loved reading.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Mark Dimension's promos were a little short. Knowing his usual stuff, Dimension does sick promos- but this week's promo didn't really match the others.
    Any Other Positives: TBOZ/Bloodstone promo, and the return of Ryan Wells.
    Anything Else That Fell Below Your Expectations?: Nope.
    Overall Show Grade: B

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Rage Feedback

Favorite Moment: The announcement of Gates of Hell. I've read back on some Brutality shows in the past, and I've seen how well this match is written. I absolutely marked out! It makes sense as well, seeing as Carlin has been in one before.
    Best Piece of Booking: Apart from the Gates of Hell announcement, nothing really stood out to me.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: The contract signing was a bit short.
    Best Promo: I'll go with the 4 man promo between VHX, Carlin, Seraphim & Blue Flash. It was an awesome promo which I loved reading.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Mark Dimension's promos were a little short. Knowing his usual stuff, Dimension does sick promos- but this week's promo didn't really match the others.
    Any Other Positives: TBOZ/Bloodstone promo, and the return of Ryan Wells.
    Anything Else That Fell Below Your Expectations?: Nope.
    Overall Show Grade: B
    Oh yeah, and the best match was Bloodstone vs. Wells. Awesome match, and it was quality.