Page 3768 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2768 3268 3668 3718 375837663767376837693770 3778 3818 3868 ... LastLast
Results 37,671 to 37,680 of 40747
    To start matches and sent them or not? That is the question!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

*In DJ's Locker room, we see DJ and Rosita watching TV*

DJ: Man, the knicks need to get it together especially Melo, this nigga can't make a shot!

Rosita: Yea and what's wrong with Smith, he is not doing nothing

DJ: He is probably more worried about going to a party and having sex with 18 year old girls aha

Rosita: Hahaha yea, that man has no sense at all

DJ: Yea, that is why this nigga sucks right now. Get it fucking together bitch!!

Rosita: Damn, okay then aha

DJ: We are down by 16, what did you expect

Rosita: I am about to get some more chips, be right back, and we better come back in the 4th!

*Cameras go away as Rosita gets up and leaves*

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    To start matches and sent them or not? That is the question!
    Yeah, do it please man. I don't want delays, stoppages etc with this show given the criticism that some have given us for that. I want EVERYTHING in my inbox from you and Grind in good time please.

I am still however waiting on some promos. Not good enough. If you want shows on time, then you have to get them back in on time. Otherwise we have to spend time re-writing things around the missing parts and your character will suffer for it.
    You have some time left to get things in, so let's get them in please.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Finishing up with Tommy in the batcave!

We worked out something reallllllll BIG. I'm moving to TWE to take over as head booker! WOOOOT

See you later suckers!

Of course, I jest.

So, we talked about something big - but it's still a little ways off. Got a few more kinks to work out. So Inferno roster, because this will include you - I am asking, we are asking, that you step it up. You've been doing some damn good work thus far, but we want more. We're looking at you people, so get right. If you think you can do better, do better.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post

We worked out something reallllllll BIG. I'm moving to TWE to take over as head booker! WOOOOT

See you later suckers!

Of course, I jest.

So, we talked about something big - but it's still a little ways off. Got a few more kinks to work out. So Inferno roster, because this will include you - I am asking, we are asking, that you step it up. You've been doing some damn good work thus far, but we want more. We're looking at you people, so get right. If you think you can do better, do better.
    I would do anything for love.. but I won't do that.. no I won't do that..

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    I would do anything for love.. but I won't do that.. no I won't do that..
    this isn't love baby, this is a Klondike bar.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post

Boosting this. It's an interesting one. Strap in and watch it unfold with us if you fancy it. If you want your character to be involved, then give us a reason to pick him. We're getting close to Destiny's Calling now, so it's that time of the year to step up the game, raise the bar, go the extra mile.

I have everything I need for Rage on my end minus one last promo (which I've been assured that I will get later, when I'm sleeping most likely).
    Other than that, I'm just waiting on TTC and Grind's stuff. Looking good to post tomorrow no sweat at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Boosting this. It's an interesting one. Strap in and watch it unfold with us if you fancy it. If you want your character to be involved, then give us a reason to pick him. We're getting close to Destiny's Calling now, so it's that time of the year to step up the game, raise the bar, go the extra mile.

I have everything I need for Rage on my end minus one last promo (which I've been assured that I will get later, when I'm sleeping most likely).
    Other than that, I'm just waiting on TTC and Grind's stuff. Looking good to post tomorrow no sweat at this point
    As far as my stuff goes. I'm going to pull an all nighter to get them to you BAWS.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    As far as my stuff goes. I'm going to pull an all nighter to get them to you BAWS.
    That's dedication. I look forward to waking up to an inbox full of your parts of the show

Count me in bub.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.