Page 3766 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2766 3266 3666 3716 375637643765376637673768 3776 3816 3866 ... LastLast
Results 37,651 to 37,660 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Cannon: No, I understand that you don't know proper English. Get it right or go back to Italy.
    Angelo: My English are fine Canon. But when i'll be in the same ring with you. I won't be taking English lessons, I'll be kicking your arse!

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Angelo: My English are fine Canon. But when i'll be in the same ring with you. I won't be taking English lessons, I'll be kicking your arse!
    Cannon: I can't wait!
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Lansdale, Doom you both don't understand what I have become the last few months. I have evolved into something far greater than when I worked for Lansdale, I will become the cause of your pain and sorrow. Doom go ahead and be that indestructible monster you claim to be and we will see how long you can hold up to my barrage of kicks. Lansdale, keep warming up all you like, all you are doing is proving to these people that the only person you are fighting with is yourself. I have come back to end your fight and take your place here and I will not be leaving until that happens.
    OOC: Ok, few things to talk about here! Should be inteteresting.

Sasha: Listen here, Mr. Hawk. I am going to say this once, AND ONLY, once. WE, DID NOT, cost you anything. We stepped on the stage to let you know that you would not be the one to get voted in to face Lansdale at TOTN, All I did was move my hand, you can blame no one else other than your self for actually allowing yourself to turn around away from what you were doing, becoming distracted and then losing. A true great master of the ring, which is something you claim to be by the way, but are not; would have smashed his opponent into the floor and see them driven down before him, THEN turn around and look at what the commotion is about. Now I'm an incredibly smart woman but you're going to far if you wanna insinuate that I somehow took over your mind and FORCED you to look at us. Simple. Don't turn from the ring don't lose. Your fault and not ours. Also, there is no claims here about being "An indestructible monster". My Ano Doom IS a nightmarish, fiendish beast that brings to life things that before we're thought to be only things of legend and lore. Let's take a look at win-loss records, shall we? You, lost on Inferno, My Demon Cyborg HAS NOT lost once, at all, or barely even came close to it since officially returning to Inferno. He has THE best in-ring record around. When's the last time you flattened five men alone at the same time? Another thing, go ahead and kick him in the legs all you want. The answer to your curious statement is: Forever. Eternity. You could kick the Unleashed Killer all night and he would never budge in the slightest. That said, it doesn't matter because he'll simply catch the first one, and Capture Suplex you into the sky, where birds belong, right out of the ring. I only have one other thing to tell you for now: You're not facing Lansdale. You hate the people but think about this: They despise Lansdale and aren't quite ready to forgive him...So if they have a chance to chose who gets to face him and teach him a physical lesson, will they pick the short slim man, or will they pick, the ruthless, uncaring, absent of remorse Wrecking Machine that only wants to leave blood and broken bones in his wake? Keine Chance überhaupt Hawk, None im geringsten.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Cannon: Don't worry Mike, I'll still be champion when you get done with Lansdale; whenever that may be.
    Sasha: Listen here and listen very good right at this moment, I couldn't be any more serious with what I'm about to tell you. Hawk may fight with Lansdale, and continue to try to "Teach a lesson to the man that made him", but come TOTN, WE will be breaking that new leaf turner's arm. Now where's Tommy Thunder, He needs to be informed of something too. Er weiß nicht, was er täglich entweicht, aber zur gleichen Zeit, ist er dankbar.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: Sometimes things are a load of bullshit. How about we have dave the janitor on the poll at Threat of the Net? I think he deserves it.
    Sasha: You know something, Joyboy? If my Ano Doom wasn't so focused on tearing through every piece of competition he gets, that he no longer has time to talk, I'm sure he would tell you that he is STILL not amused by your jokes and particular sense of humor. Fuck that Janitor, let him get fired for all we care. What you should be more worried about instead of all this ho ho ha ha nonsense is counting every single day that passes that you do not have to stand across from the deadliest son of a bitch in this entire organization. You've waved him off before, but you can only turn your head the other way so many times. We are on a path that will not be altered, we walk through EWNCW every night with the sickest intent to massacre whoever stands on the other side of the ring next, and sooner or later, our quest to run roughshod over any and everything here will take us to you. Watch out, sehen Sie Ihren Rücken, jemanden einstellen, um über die Schultern schauen ständig. Wenn Sie ihn sehen, wird es zu spät sein.

OOC: Triple post.

I would though like to thank all the positive feedback and well reviews I've received for Sasha/ Ano Doom's promos as of late. its something I was toying with the idea of and kicking around the decision for a little good while and I'm glad I went ahead with it.

Blog Entries
    I'm bored, this thread is active, so I'm pestering all of you. What's up 'CW?

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I'm bored, this thread is active, so I'm pestering all of you. What's up 'CW?
    Not much, other than Ano Doom's mouthpiece going off on everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Not much, other than Ano Doom's mouthpiece going off on everyone.
    You bastard

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    OOC: Ok, few things to talk about here! Should be inteteresting.

Sasha: Listen here, Mr. Hawk. I am going to say this once, AND ONLY, once. WE, DID NOT, cost you anything. We stepped on the stage to let you know that you would not be the one to get voted in to face Lansdale at TOTN, All I did was move my hand, you can blame no one else other than your self for actually allowing yourself to turn around away from what you were doing, becoming distracted and then losing. A true great master of the ring, which is something you claim to be by the way, but are not; would have smashed his opponent into the floor and see them driven down before him, THEN turn around and look at what the commotion is about. Now I'm an incredibly smart woman but you're going to far if you wanna insinuate that I somehow took over your mind and FORCED you to look at us. Simple. Don't turn from the ring don't lose. Your fault and not ours. Also, there is no claims here about being "An indestructible monster". My Ano Doom IS a nightmarish, fiendish beast that brings to life things that before we're thought to be only things of legend and lore. Let's take a look at win-loss records, shall we? You, lost on Inferno, My Demon Cyborg HAS NOT lost once, at all, or barely even came close to it since officially returning to Inferno. He has THE best in-ring record around. When's the last time you flattened five men alone at the same time? Another thing, go ahead and kick him in the legs all you want. The answer to your curious statement is: Forever. Eternity. You could kick the Unleashed Killer all night and he would never budge in the slightest. That said, it doesn't matter because he'll simply catch the first one, and Capture Suplex you into the sky, where birds belong, right out of the ring. I only have one other thing to tell you for now: You're not facing Lansdale. You hate the people but think about this: They despise Lansdale and aren't quite ready to forgive him...So if they have a chance to chose who gets to face him and teach him a physical lesson, will they pick the short slim man, or will they pick, the ruthless, uncaring, absent of remorse Wrecking Machine that only wants to leave blood and broken bones in his wake? Keine Chance überhaupt Hawk, None im geringsten.
    Hawk: In case you don't know, back when Doom first made his debut in EWNCW for War Games, I was the first to face him and the first to take him out. But Doom has evolved since and now he is a glutton for punishment. But I hope he is as indestructible as you say he is because when I unload on him, I want him conscious to feel my fury. You want the match with Lansdale, you have to get through me first. Doom dwells on the ground, I thrive in the skies and as any bird of prey, I hunt anything that stick its ugly head out of the hole. So if Doom wants to come out of hell and play with men, then he will become a target to the ultimate aerial predator.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: In case you don't know, back when Doom first made his debut in EWNCW for War Games, I was the first to face him and the first to take him out. But Doom has evolved since and now he is a glutton for punishment. But I hope he is as indestructible as you say he is because when I unload on him, I want him conscious to feel my fury. You want the match with Lansdale, you have to get through me first. Doom dwells on the ground, I thrive in the skies and as any bird of prey, I hunt anything that stick its ugly head out of the hole. So if Doom wants to come out of hell and play with men, then he will become a target to the ultimate aerial predator.
    Sasha: You are exactly right, You are not dealing with the same Ano Doom then you faced now. War Games means nothing to us anyways, at the end of it my Cyborg said he would never lose again here and he still has not. Fuck the past, what have you done lately? Oh, that's right...LOSE. Its you that must be the glutton, for pain, maybe a masochist is the better word. Oh there is none tougher than The Half Devil Half Warrior that you see with me every Thursday. If he brushed off the most pain that he's felt yet what does that tell you? The man who was supposedly his biggest challenge...Damn near got hit like he was on the train tracks the whole night! You will not unload anything onto my Demon Cyborg except your own blood as it squirts, gushing onto the stained mask that your crimson liquid will add more drops to it. You have no fury, sure, you talk all this, tactical wrestler, toughest meanest nastiest son of a bitch around shit, well you got the son of a bitch right. We are taking the match with Lansdale, if it means splitting your head wide open to do so. A bird of prey will look awfully funny with a flattened nose. What do you think you're getting into? Dwells on the ground huh? I KNOW you saw that flying springboard Devil's Flame that took the lights away from Gretsky that fateful night. Enough of this tired schtick. You, and so many else think because he is capable of hitting you with a fist that makes you think its a sledge hammer, that you automatically could out=quick and maneuver him. For all you know he's more agile than you. Ano Doom can tear you apart slowly or match you hold for hold if he sees fit. You just don't get it. Well, this bird won't fly again once he breaks both your arms, effectively clipping your wings, so to speak. Zerstörte Extremität bedeutet, dass keine Bedrohung durch die Net für Sie.