Page 3764 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2764 3264 3664 3714 375437623763376437653766 3774 3814 3864 ... LastLast
Results 37,631 to 37,640 of 40747
  1. #37631
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Got it man, cheers!
    All Rage promos should be in by the end of the day tomorrow remember!
    Still haven't received the third promo in the sequence though I've had Mike Hawk and Ano Dooms parts, have decided to write my promo without it and have just sent it to TJB. Should be a good read all in all.
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  2. #37632
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Still haven't received the third promo in the sequence though I've had Mike Hawk and Ano Dooms parts, have decided to write my promo without it and have just sent it to TJB. Should be a good read all in all.
    It was HJ you were waiting on, SB had done his part a few days back apparently. I contacted HJ and he said:
    "Yeah I just got home today from a short trip ill get it in ASAP"
    So take that for what you will.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #37633
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    It was HJ you were waiting on, SB had done his part a few days back apparently. I contacted HJ and he said:
    "Yeah I just got home today from a short trip ill get it in ASAP"
    So take that for what you will.
    Yeah SB let me know yesterday and forwarded his part to me so I could have a go if time became an issue. Anyway my part is in now so i'm all up to date.
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  4. #37634
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Yeah SB let me know yesterday and forwarded his part to me so I could have a go if time became an issue. Anyway my part is in now so i'm all up to date.
    Excellent. I wouldn't have held out for Jose to get his part to you anytime soon anyway given his track record as of late.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #37635
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: Sometimes things are a load of bullshit. How about we have dave the janitor on the poll at Threat of the Net? I think he deserves it.
    Angelo: Tommy, Tommy, Tommy Dave the janitor could have been a better champion than you




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #37636
    Super Member clrj3514's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Angelo: Tommy, Tommy, Tommy Dave the janitor could have been a better champion than you
    Cannon: Says the guy who isn't even man enough to handle competition for a title shot.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

    "The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA


  7. #37637
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Cannon: Says the guy who isn't even man enough to handle competition for a title shot.
    Canon: Wait what's that, is it you Canon? You stopped hiding under a rock




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #37638
    Super Member clrj3514's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Canon: Wait what's that, is it you Canon? You stopped hiding under a rock
    Cannon: I'm not hiding pal. I'm right here.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

    "The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA


  9. #37639
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Cannon: I'm not hiding pal. I'm right here.
    Angelo: First of all I'm not your pal. I'm no ones pal. And to be honest it doesn't matter if you are hiding or not now, because in the right time I'll beat you for your title and you will be hiding out of shame




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #37640
    Super Member clrj3514's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Angelo: First of all I'm not your pal. I'm no ones pal. And to be honest it doesn't matter if you are hiding or not now, because in the right time I'll beat you for your title and you will be hiding out of shame
    Cannon: I look forward to watching you crumble in defeat. A narcissist like yourself needs to be brought down a few pegs.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

    "The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.