Page 3760 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2760 3260 3660 3710 375037583759376037613762 3770 3810 3860 ... LastLast
Results 37,591 to 37,600 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    IC: Finishing move? What is this mortal combat? Im going to kick your face in with my size 16 boot, whee we go from there who knows but I gurantee it will make for good viewing and the only thing that will make m night better is knowing the first 12 rows will have your fresh blood staining there best chinos
    Darren: You're going to kick my ass? Funny stuff man. When meet in the ring and I know we will meet, there will be a Bull coming for you. And trust me when I say you will get the horns.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

I don't know what happened with Torphy's promo, it went up as I got it. Eddie helped me figure out how much was out of place and I went back to fix it.
    EWNCW
    Seraphim/Black Angel: Day of Reckoning PPV - Battle of the Newcomers - Winner
    Seraphim: Destiny's Calling PPV - IronMan Match against PrimusKhan - Winner
    Seraphim: Glory to the Brave - Beat Solla in a Steel Cage Match

HWA
    Black Angel: Drafted to Legacy.
    Black Angel: Took out Kev.

BWA
    Blacklist Royalty(Alex Foyt): Number #1 Contender for the BWA World Championship
    Alex Foyt Gains a Partner: Prince Chamberlain

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I don't think anyone gets assignments one day before a deadline. If you did, then PM me about it, because it shouldn't be happening.

Thanks for the review man, I always enjoy reading your frank and honest reviews for other feds, so I'm glad you've decided to invest more into EWNCW and do the same here.
    As for your promo, I'll PM you now, because as you rightly said, what happened isn't on at all and shouldn't be happening. So I'll message you now so we can get to the bottom of things and sort it out.
    It happened man and its a two man part

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    It happened man and its a two man part
    Then that shouldn't have happened. I'll PM you to get the details now.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Ok, all of my Rage promo assignments are out! The show is going up on Monday, so obviously we want promos back in before then. If promos come in late then it makes things hard for us to get the whole show ready on time. If you're promo isn't in by Monday the time the show goes up though, then we're moving on without you, just like we did last week.

So if you're in a multi-man promo, then move it round as soon as you can please. I forgot to mention in the PM's but it would be ideal if you send me a copy of your promo as well as send it on to the next guy if you're in a multi man promo.

So yeah, I think TTC and Grind have an assignment or 2 to send out, so they should be heading your way tonight/tomorrow. Bottom line is please get them in on time. Really, Sunday is the latest you should be looking at completing these assignments. If you're waiting on someone to send you a promo, then talk to them. Don't just sit there waiting. I try my best to keep track on how promos are getting around, but I can't run around and check up on everyone all the time, it's tiresome and time consuming. By talking to each other, you're saving me and the rest of the team a lot of time. Plus, you're interacting with each other and getting to know each other better that way. Communication is key.

With that said, let's make it another good show

DJ: Artimis and Koala boy shouldn't even be in contention for the ignition title, this nigga should be the number one contender after threat of the net!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Awww shnap! Just read the promo for this week. Looks mighty sexy

Van: Blue Flash is history at Threat of the Net!

Just to point out, I am part of a four man promo on Inferno I believe and have only received the first part, I am the final turn.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Just to point out, I am part of a four man promo on Inferno I believe and have only received the first part, I am the final turn.
    The show isn't until Sunday. That leaves today and tomorrow to get promos in.
    I don't see the problem...

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    The show isn't until Sunday. That leaves today and tomorrow to get promos in.
    I don't see the problem...
    The PM told us to have the promos in for today, there lies the problem.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole